Phantom Hollow Ghosts n Stuff
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
Issun prowled around the Hollow, desperately searching for any food. He had lasted days without it just fine, but now hunger was starting to get to him. He felt like his body was eating himself and it was a foreign feeling and a not so pleasant feeling. There had to be something, anything, around here.

Luckily for him, there was a vole lingering around. It wasn't much, not at all, but it was something. The yearling thought he had it in the bag, but he was too loud, causing him to loose yet another meal.

He sighed softly, laying where he was and placing his head on his paws. His sad, ghostly gaze was fixed on where the rodent had scurried. Maybe next time.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver's stomach gave off a few more growls of annoyance, her paw steps becoming fainter and fainter. This land, she feared she couldn't survive in this land. Everything was gone, the herds were moving on, she could die without any food. The leftover swarms had left a few locusts behind she crunched on them with a disgusted look. She was a wolf, a powerful canine animal with pure wild blood. And she was stuck eating bugs.

She had failed in catching a rabbit, she didn't give much chase. The laast thing she needed to do was burn energy and calories. With her black lips curled back, she snapped her head down and grabbed a few more dead locusts. Damned things she thought.

Her gaze lifted after the bugs made their way to her stomach. Silver saw the tank of a wolf, Issun, laying down. He looked as if he received the same defeat she did. With frail eyes, Silver made her way over. She gave off a loud chuff to show she was there, and came walking over. "Bad luck in hunting too?" She asked, settling down next to him.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He turned his head towards Silver as she came to sit beside him. Issun nodded, "Yep..." It was a very scary thought, but it was true. Even if he had caught something, it still wouldn't be enough.

"Times are tough," he admitted. Everything seemed to be going wrong. Sage was gone, food was gone, what else could go wrong? Issun hoped that everyone would be able to eat something.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
He agreed with the silver wolf, and she could only give him a sad smile. He was going to los weight faster than a blink of the eye, faster than Silver. She at least didn't need as much food as him, so she was somewhat safer. She nudged his shoulder softly, knowing his troubles in her silence. Sage had dissapeared, and the boy was probably heartbroken.

She soon settled down, her shoulder burshing against his as she mirrored his posture. "Yeah, but we can survive" she siad, hoping to give him a sliver of hope. "We were made to survive Issun" she said, looking over at him with her ice eyes. "A time without food won't end us that easy."
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A faint smile spread across his maw with Silver's comforting words. They could make it. They had to. They needed to. "I hope," he said, despite his thoughts.

Issun stood, stretching his limbs a bit. "I think we should try hunting something again. We can't give up now." Malice needed the food more than anyone with puppies and all. They would need to get anything they could get there paws on.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Issun was right in the term of needing to try again. They couldn't give up just yet. So, Silver stood after stretching a bit, shaking her pelt. Her icy eyes looked around the hollow, wondering where a small prey animal would be. She felt her stomach growl again, and Silver silently felt embarrassed.

She looked towards Issun. "Where to then?"
PM Me for more info!