Gilded Bay seafarer
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
She had never tried her luck at fishing. Rowan had not been of dire straits to a level where she had turned to the seas or streams to get her meals but it seemed the more that she looked around the less there was to eat. Digging had produced a small patch of bugs here and there but it was not sustaining and she found her stomach getting more irritating as the days went by. The pale woman headed to the shore to hunt for any sort of life found there - maybe something would be more sustaining to her than what she had already tried. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
20 Posts
Ooc — Laur
SONIIIAAAAA <3 I used to play Rex from WWS :D Hope you don't mind me!

Tatkret kept his distance from Sangilak during the days when she was in heat. It was not because he fancied her — in fact, quite the opposite, he preferred his females more feminine where she was anything but — instead, the man avoided the bear-wolf as she seemed far more foul-tempered than usual. And Tatkret preferred to keep his nose, ears and other appendages attached to his body. So he struck out to explore further along the oceanside they had claimed as their home. Whether it was temporary or not remained to be seen, but there was certainty that they were not going to return to Sleeping Dragon. Even more so now that the inland had been stripped of near all of its plant life.

He picked his way gingerly across the tide pools, sniffing at each one with vague interest. Nothing really caught his eye, at least, nothing that seemed fascinating enough to examine further. With a bored sigh, Tatkret looked up to see where his wandering had taken him, only to find a pale, willowy girl had joined him. Or had he joined her? He hadn't noticed her presence before now so perhaps she had been here the whole time. They were still a distance away, so the man ambled nonchalantly in her direction with his nose to the sand again, making no other indication that he had seen her.