Nimbus Summit you don't understand a word I say
11 Posts
Ooc — Ella
hunt roll....(Is it 2/4 win? Hope so...)4!
Cecilia was less than pleased with the Ferretti's current...home than she let on. Then again, Cecilia never let on much in the first place, unless she was with Remmy, or maybe one of her nieces or nephew. She had wandered off to explore, also somewhat wanting to hunt. She didn't really want to spend bonding time right now.
She looked around, maybe searching for...prey. She didn't know what lived here. She sniffed around. Was that? Rabbit? She followed the scent quietly, getting down low so that the rabbit didn't see her...and then, she sprang! A catch, but she knew it wasn't much. Should she bring it to her family, or eat it herself. She thought about it.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia encountered the thoughful looking female in her wanderings, carrying what looked to be a delightful meal. She seemed to be thinking about something, though why she didn't simply scarf down the prey was odd to Althaia. Her scent was wafted away from Althaia, she could not tell if the maiden was a loner or a pack wolf. With an amiable chuff, Althaia approached, eager for conversation and perhaps, if the female was feeling very generous, a bite to eat.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ella
Cecilia noticed another wolf coming up to her. It wasn't one of her family, as she saw when the other wolf approached. "Who are you?" she asked, curious. Cecilia was usually not a wolf of many words, but after all this time traveling with her family, she was curious about new wolves. At least, ones that seemed...friendly.
Cecilia eyed the other wolf with suspicion. It wasn't like she was born yesterday. Maybe this wolf would fight her, in attempt to steal the rabbit away. Cecilia was on her guard.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia flicked her ears in the direction of the she-wolf when she did speak, asking who she was. "I'm Althaia. May I ask who you are?"She asked curiously. The she-wolf seemed to be on her guard, but Althaia thought it had less to do with her seeming threatening and more with the dead prey by the other’s feet. She thought of reassuring the female that she wouldn’t steal her prey, but didn’t rather not draw attention to the issue right now.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ella
Cecilia looked at the other wolf "I am Cecilia Feretti" she said, looking at the other wolf. The other female didn't seem to mean any harm, but Cecilia was not a trusting wolf "Who are you?" she asked. Cecilia hadn't known any other wolves were here. She had trusted the judgement of her brother, thinking that this was a good place. Suddenly, Cecilia had another thought.
"Are you in a pack?" she asked. If there was another pack on the territory, they would have to move again, and Cecilia hated moving. It was so boring, and everyone complained. She kept up the suspicious glances at the other wolf.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The girl seemed suspicious, asking Althaia questions and guarding the rabbit Althaia did her best to answer them in a civil way, though the girl's obvious distrust bothered her. "I'm just a loner, like you. No pack- I can't stand most of those snotty wolves." She might as well get something out of this encounter, or there was no point in hanging around talking to the girl. "Do you live here?" She might as well learn a little about Cecilia, if she so wished to share.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ella
Cecilia nodded "Me and my family, the Feretti's." she wasn't too keen on giving this wolf information, but she wanted the other female to know that she had back-up in case Althaia or whatever her name was stole her prey.

Cecilia was also curious. She did not often see non-family wolves, and wanted to see what the wolves in this area were like. She wondered if her family was a lot different from the typical wolves here.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
"The Feretti's?" asked Althaia. "Can't say I've heard of them- are you new to these lands?"
Althaia had not met any wolves in the wilds recently, and she wouldn't pass up the chance to talk a little with this wolf. She wondered if the Ferettis were the girls family, trying to fless the devestation perhaps,  or simply another pack in the making.  This girl didn't seem very interesting, though, and didn't seem to want to share. So Althaia muttered a goodbye and took off, chocing a direction and heading in it at random.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^