Blackfeather Woods You don't belong.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
@Malice, the Dark Brotherhood's least favorite wolf it seems. :D

Potema stared reverently at her mother's bones. The skull and the pelvis shone in the dying sun's light, two pale moons brought down to earth in front of her. She thought quietly to herself, wondering if she should leave her mother's skeleton here in Redgrove or move them as well as the pelvis to Nightcaller Temple. No matter where her mother's bones lied, they would be made into a macabre shrine to the founder of Blackfeather Woods and the Teekon Wilds Dark Brotherhood. She needed to be honored. And so did Pietro. The boy's bones deserved to be with their mother's. With the protection of the ravens of Redgrove gone with the wind, they needed a safer place. Nightcaller Temple, surrounded by the Mire, would be the place, she finally decided.

As she picked up her mother's pelvis, still engraved with Daedric and other mystical foreign symbols, Potema caught wind of the pregnant woman's scent. It was faintly familiar, which made Potema even more frustrated. The thought of having to be the midwife to some random woman and her bastards disgusted her. Had this been a normal year, her anger would have subsided once she met the woman, but this was no normal year. There was nothing to eat. How would they feed young pups and a nursing mother?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
XD yup! Wanted to reply sooner but my internet went down for the whole day :(

Whether or not the Dark Brotherhood wolves liked it or not, Malice was here to stay. She would have a normal life, with normal children and with a... not so normal pack- that didn't like her-- at all--. She sighed as she once again wandered the territory, but had grown wary after her meeting with the young, dark boy. She was growing to like this place, that was for certain, and the smell didn't bother her anymore. Oh, she was still getting lost from time to time, but at least she always made it safely back to Burke den. She also knew where to locate the Redgrove and the tree with the gasses where Cicero had taken her, and she somewhat knew where the border were. She didn't know however that there was a swamp and even a torture place for captured wolves. It was good she didn't know.

After what seemed like an jour of wandering, a vague familiar scent drifted by, and Malice was curious enough to follow it. As long as she could walk, she would do so, even with the kicks and her back aching like hell. What she stumbled upon, was none other than the bloody woman she had met in the forest where berries grew. Malice stopped in her tracks. How could she have forgotten that Potema lived here? She came closer to the white girl, carrying her body low to the ground to appear as no threat- For she really wasn't. Her body wasn't capable of fighting anymore, and why would she? This was her home now, whether she belonged or not.

Good to see you again, Potema; it was, right? Malice spoke in her quite sweet voice that somewhat tipped Nemesis off-like-always.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Still fuming, and wondering if she could get away with some kind of hex, Potema gathered herself and began to walk off towards the Mire, only to be stopped by a familiar voice. As her head turned to greet the woman, the smell that she had detected all around the forest hit her nose in a gust of wind. Her eye widened and she nearly dropped the bone, dipping her head down to let it fall safely. She took a double take over the woman's engorged frame and felt her mood shift from shock to anger.

You. She snarled, her head low over the pelvis. The Daedra damn Burke, it was you. Her fangs were bared despite the woman's pleasant greeting. She didn't really care anymore. Fuck! She cursed, lurching her head away. You just couldn't resist him, couldn't you? Her voice took on a mocking hiss as she looked Malice over again. A voice reminded her that she was a priestess of Mephala, the Daedric Goddess who ruled over the Realm of Sex. But this was different. There was no goal in mind, no plan behind the seduction. It was mindless lust, with no thought of the future, or what others would think. It was so selfish. So wrong.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
For a moment, Malice thought that the two would get along- that she had found another that didn't want her gone here as soon as possible. That, maybe, Potema would teach her more, that two would be besties for life. That perhaps, someday, She, her brother and Malice would hunt together. But those dreams shattered as soon as Potema dropped the bone she was carrying. Why the hell was she even carrying around a bone?

Malice took some steps back, lowering her ears so that they draped against her skull. She lifted up her left front leg, supporting her heavy body on the other three paws. What the hell? The shock could be seen on her scarred face. I-I-I'm sorry. She stuttered, stepping backwards slowly. Everyone here was crazy, she was certain. Whatever I did- I'm truly sorry! She yelled in terror.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Memories of how disappointed Burke had been when he told her about his new - lover? Mistress? Concubine? She would never be a Night Queen, that was for sure. She didn't even know if anyone would become a Night monarch anymore. She huffed, her fangs still bared slightly in a tight snarl, and looked away, her blinded side blankly staring at Malice as her remaining eye looked to the side. Her head turned back and she looked straight at the woman. Nothing. Ignore my outburst. She said blankly. How long have you been pregnant? She tried to assume her duties as the medic and priestess of the forest, rather than tirading like the angry teen she was.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
What she was to Burke was not important. It certainly didn't define her. They could say all they wanted about her and bunny butt, but it would only hurt part of her. She had to step up her game if she wanted to be anything more than the alpha's... Wrong decision? Friend? Lover? Whatever. She placed her paw back on solid ground as the other still looked quite feral. Malice had seen so many angry faces the past week that it didn't scare her anymore. The other turned, leaving Malice with only a blinded eye to look at before she turned around again. 

Her ears perked up at the woman's voice. Totally bonkers, she thought deep down, but was at the same time happy that she wasn't quite as angry as Nemesis pretty much the whole Dark Brotherhood. Ignore it she would then, it didn't matter. Around one moon and three quarters. She spoke softly, yet in a confident not-ashamed tone. She was pretty impressed by how easy it was for Potema to change the subject too. Kudos to her, Malice guessed.
~Adopt Avalon!~

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She was nearly due then. Potema gritted her teeth at the thought of puppies coming so soon. Those hunting expeditions would have to be planned much, much sooner. But she would be ready for it. Birthing pups didn't need that many herbs involved; plenty of mothers did it without the help of healers. But they were Dark Brotherhood pups, regardless of the mother's history. They needed new initiates, ones that knew the religion of the Dark Brotherhood inside and out, and were devoted. Nemesis wouldn't have pups anytime soon, but Malice's...well... Has anyone told you about Spiderlings' Glen? A part of her was riled at the thought of this bit- woman giving birth in the same place as her mother, but wasn't the Glen meant to be for pregnant Dark Sisters? While she wasn't a Dark Sister, not in the slightest, she was still bearing the newest generation of the Dark Brotherhood. She deserved the safety of the Glen for that alone. It's our nursery, if you will.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was not particularly fond of the timing either. If she had known what troubled times were approaching, she would've never even left her den that day. She would've gathered as much green as possible, hidden it in some crack of the healer's den perhaps. but she was no psychic, nor did she believe anyone could predict the future. Malice shook her head, accompanying it with a small No. , unaware that Spiderling's glen was close to burke's den. 

Sucky post, excuse me <3
~Adopt Avalon!~

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Follow me. She told the future mother, then turned in the direction of the Glen. A knot still riled in her stomach at the thought of this woman giving birth in the Dark Brotherhood's nursery, but the blood of those pups had darkness in them. They were going to be born in these Woods, and they would be Dark Brothers or Sisters. She would make sure of that.

They walked south, following the Creek to where it spilled over into the Glen. They wouldn't be able to enter from here, but she would lead Malice to the slope once she had witnessed the Glen from a higher position. Here. The Spiderlings' Glen; our nursery.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice's eyes went from side to side to check if there was anyone nearby, but no. Good, she thought. Alright. She mumbled confused. Everyone here was totally bonkers, more like Judas, and that was saying something. Somewhere, deep down inside, Malice liked being around this kind of wolves. Completely shattered, just like her. Only with these wolves, she didn't know their story.

Malice followed the white ghost in the direction offf... That way. This place was more disorganizing than a maze for Malice, since she was used to the small forest of Phantom Hollow and she was usually guided by the stars. They soon reached the place, and Malice looked down only to gasp. It was not because of fear she did that, but out of amazement. It looks beautiful... She breathed out. But how are we supposed to get down there? She asked, her voice trembling.
~Adopt Avalon!~

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She let the woman stare in awe of the place, her own reaction numb. She had passed this place time and time again, though it shook her to her core whenever she did see it. It reminded herself too much of mother for her to shake.

I'll show you. She led the pregnant woman to the slowly descending slope that led to the Glen's floor, walking slowly downwards. It's rather protected, as you can see. Only one way in and out; unless you want to fall. She gestured casually to the sharp drops above them, knowing that falling over was sure death, or at the very least a broken bone.

She didn't mention the tunnels, for good reason. Malice had no right to be squeezing her way through the Web. Potema reminded herself to block the tunnel from view when she had the chance and prevent Malice and whatever spawn she pushed out would not slip into the heart of Dark Brotherhood territory.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice nodded, quietly following the ghostly figure of Potema. Malice didn't know if she liked her or not. She had seemed fine when they had met in the forest full of berries before the famine, but now... She didn't know. Little did she know that once her belly had popped, Potema would want them to be trained for the Brotherhood.

I see... She murmured as she cautiously held her body up and her steps slow as to not fall with her pregnant belly. Couldn't they have entered right at the beginning of this trip? Falling does not seem like a greatly clever idea, no... She sighed. 

Malice knew there was a sort of tunnel system thingy thing underground, but had yet to discover it. Burke had told her vaguely about it, but he was more of a "tell and not show" guy. Were they there yet?
~Adopt Avalon!~

848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema felt gravity pull her down as she walked down the mountain, her stained paws quickly turning brown with dust, finally ending in the Glen. She waited patiently for Malice to follow, her eyes sweeping across the Glen as she did. Had any prey snuck in here while it was empty? Her nose took to the air to find any traces of foreign smell. She snorted, finding nothing from her vague search. She walked towards the small waterfall, remembering how her mother used to lay under the water in order to wash herself off. It felt awkward, no, wrong to give this space to the usurper, but if her children were to be born and raised in the Woods, then they would be treated like any other Blackfeather child.