Two Rivers Isle don't splosh kids!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

He hadn't known the reason for coming back. There was no need to do so any more. There was no home for him in these wilds, no family to turn to, nothing at all. All that precious time he spent here, creating bonds, working for ones he cared for, was snatched away in an instant. First, the locusts had stripped their land bare and then she had the wolves of Moonlit force themselves into a new chapter of life. But, the wolf questioned himself, for what purpose? He was left without a reason, which stirred the feeling of confusion, anger, sadness, and distrust in his head.

On arrival to the wilds, Issun had thought he had yet to reach Teekon. It was too full to be the land he seeked right? However, as the warrior crossed landmarks familiar to him, he knew he had arrived. Teekon's life had grown back and yet he still felt as if it were empty. Without the thought of his former pack around him, the land felt foreign. It was strange.

Further the man traveled until he got to a land unknown. The smell of a body of water seemed to attract him here. Issun had not eaten in a bit, so the only prey that was on his mind was fish. It wasn't a reliable source of food for a wolf, but it was something.

As time passed, the space between him and the river diminished. The warrior looked onto the water, trying to detect any sign of life.
common | japanese
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The new mother did often think about her life at Moonlit Hills. It had been nice for as long as it lasted, but they had to understand an alpha was not a God. While she was pregnant, no one was there for her, only Burke. Burke had helped her more than the whole pack together. Hell, even Aeronwyn was helping more. Though there was one individual that she did feel sorry for; little Issun. He had been kind and had even offered to take care of the kids because he though they were his. Lucky for him, they weren't. The little devils were hers and Burke alone.

Malice was walking along the inner side of the river, her daily patrol, when she spotted him; a former Moonlit wolf. Her eyes widened, and her instinct told her to run for her life- for she thought they were all mad at her for leaving. Then she remembered. This was her land now, not officially, but by heart. 

With a high head, her tail swaying dominant behind her in a royal fashion, she revealed herself. Issun? She called over the sound of the running water. She didn't know what he was doing here, nor did she care. She wanted him to go or join them.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
For a while he stood still, no longer waiting for fish but lost in his own thoughts. His mind pushed him back to before Malice had left them. Over and over, the whys and whats played in his mind, but the one sentence that was the loudest was 'why did she leave?' Sadly, he knew not of the answer. Perhaps if there was an explanation, his mind could be at ease, but no, the wolf was left in a pool of questions that could never be answered.

He flinched at the sound of a voice, not expecting a different noise to lay among the water's own. The fact that this voice knew his name startled him. Issun slowly turned himself, looking towards the source. That pelt. So familiar. Sage maybe? No. Not at all.

Malice

She stood tall before him, a stance he had seen many times before. It was so familiar that he felt the need to bow before his queen. Wait. She left me. Those three words stopped him from doing anything. Issun could only stay put, as still as a statue. His expression was not as he expected. No anger, just pain. The pain of seeing the one he had sworn loyalty to. The one he had fought for. The one who had left them all. Left him.

Nothing came from his mouth then. There was a still silence. He didn't know where to start. All he would say was a simple: "Why?"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
As she stood there, chin high, her eyes began to water. Why did he have to shop up now now her life seemed perfect? She had her little sons, a man who cared for her and two loyal members that she trusted-Aeronwyn more though-. Her underlip began trembling, trying to hold herself in. She didn't have to feel sorry, not after all she had been trough. Should she ever tell Issun about all that had happened at the Dark Brotherhood? She tried not to look at him, but soon her emotions got the best of her.

She jumped inside the river and swam to the other side, not replying to his non-specific question. Why wasn't important- the past wasn't important anymore. Issun... She sobbed, her times in Blackfeather woods flashing in her head. It had been horrible without him, yet beautiful at the same time. She didn't know what to feel. Her pelt was dripping wet, but the sun prevented her from getting cold. 

Issun, I-I-I... She stuttered in between her sobs.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His eyes still lay upon her, waiting. The wolf's stomach was tied in knots and his mouth was dry. He didn't know what to feel now. Anger should be coursing through his bones. He was betrayed and left without a reason. He was left asking what he did wrong as every day passed. Yes, anger should be in his blood, but no. No anger was within him, only a sense of sorrow and... relief maybe. Issun did not know why, but it was there.

Ears perked as the former alpha came towards him. He hadn't moved an inch. He couldn't move. His heart dropped when he could hear her weap. The warrior didn't know what to say anymore.

Issun bought himself forward, trying to comfort her. It was the only thing he could do now.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Perhaps it was stress that made her act so pathetic in front of a former friend, or perhaps it was her realizing she had been wrong. Still, she was happy now, right? Everything was fine, she kept telling herself. Sure, it had been unfortunate that she had to leave Moonlit Hills but- Wait... If Issun was here, what had happened to Moonlit Hills then? She stepped forward around the same time as him, her neck slowly embracing that of his in a nice wolf-hug. She smelled him, and he hadn't changed a bit. Perhaps he looked a bit older now, as some time had passed for sure, but no matter how old he might get, he would forever be the little Issun who she had met all those moons ago.

With their embrace, she finally slowed down her breathing and her sobs became less. She sighed, but did not pull away. She didn't want him to leave, yet she couldn't ask him that. After all, she had been the one to leave before.

I'm sorry... She muttered, her voice muffled by the male's fur. I'm so so sorry.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A small relieved smile happened to weave around his maw as he felt her contact. It had been so long since he made contact with another wolf and he felt some sort of happiness that it was Malice. She was only the only few he had cared for.

Any chance of anger had diminished with the words 'I'm sorry'. It made him feel a bit better than before. Still, he wanted to know the reason of her departure. Confusion still clouded his mind.

"I'm- I just want to know why you left..." he croaked, not moving away from her, "Did we... do something wrong?"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Not even with time having passed she let go, keeping her face hidden. She still found it somewhat pathetic to cry, for so she was raised. The salt from her eyes made her scar wet and sting just a little. Or maybe she was imaging it, to remind her of all that had happened at Phantom Hollow. Issun had been the one needed to lead them after her sudden departure, and yet he was here in her embrace. She let out another sigh. He deserved at least the truth.

I-I was raised in a not so family-friendly way. It made me feel so different from all of the wolves that crossed my path. She calmed her sobbing to talk better. I didn't want that for my children, I wanted them to have a normal life with a mum and dad somewhere safe. When Burke offered me a spot in the Dark Brotherhood, I could only think of how happy my children would be there...

I was wrong. The Dark Brotherhood is filled with hateful creatures that only look out for themselves. I was locked away in a den until my kids were on solids and then they'd be trained by the Brotherhood. I was so so wrong in thinking it would be better there. She gritted her teeth as she spoke in an almost-scowl. Burke and I escaped as soon as we could, but since we wanted to get away from it all, I forgot to check back upon Moonlit Hills... She let out a sigh. Now we're here with a few others and my children.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A surge of disappointment washed through him when she said she went to Blackfeather to raise the children and without a departing word no less. Issun wanted them to be raised in the hollow with the Moonlit wolves, but it was too late now. The male hadn't a clue were the former packmates had gone to. The only thing he was happy about was they would not be Blackfeather clones and the more negative things she voices, the more relieved he became.

"Well I'm glad you got out there," he sighed. Some slight concern struck him at the thought of the number of wolves caring for the pups. Maybe it was overreaction, but he felt the need to stay with Malice and her young. Besides, he had promised to help care for them. "I've no place to go now," he spoke, "I could still help care for your children, if you want me to anyways."
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was true that perhaps she had made the wrong choice. Then again, she blamed it on a higher form of power (Also known as fun plots thought of by the players). She did not posses the power of looking into the future, and neither did Burke or any of them. How was she supposed to have known what would happen? Okay, maybe she should've said something before jumping right in Burke's arms, but then again; the chance had been big they would stop her from doing what she had done. They would've been doing her a favor, somewhat, but Malice did not like to be controlled.

We all are. She said in a soft whimper as she finally let him go. Her tears had dried, though the fur around her eyes was still wet and salty. Hell, she was still soaked from swimming the way across the river. She smiled sadly as she looked upon the freckled male. Out of all the Moonlit wolves, she had missed him the most. Her ears lowered themselves. Of course she wanted him to stay. Are you crazy? Of course I would like you back by my side. She cried with a smile on her face. I mean, I just- I've missed you, Issun. She ended a little calmer.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A smile had curved upon his maw as she spoke. For the first time in moons he had felt important. He had felt like Malice had not wanted or needed him after she left with Burke. However with those words, the words I'm useless faded away. "Then I will."

"I have to admit, I have missed you," he stated. Things had been different since she had departed. Out of the ordinary. Everything felt so smooth and right in Moonlit. Issun had not felt that way with any other pack he had been to.

"So, where to?" he asked, a hint of worried excitement in his voice. The thought of meeting everyone was somewhat nerve racking and even the thought of seeing the children made him very nervous indeed.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice could've almost cried right then and there again of happiness, that is how happy he was feeling when the words left his lips. She jumped around his neck again for a hug, closing her eyes to take it all in. She promised herself to never ever leave the boy behind again. Next time she would leave somewhere, she would take him along as well as her whole family. Nothing could break them, she was sure now.

I'm so glad to hear all this. She whimpered softly as she let go of him. It was true they had find something special at Moonlit Hills, but who said it couldn't be special here? This place was bigger and had more variation, exactly what they needed in her eyes. They could live here in peace.

Follow me. She said with a smile as she went back into the river. She couldn't wait for him to meet Burke and Aeronwyn and Shink and the boys. This was so amazing she almost felt warm in the water as she swam to the other side. She would lead him to the forest where he could meet the others on his own. She needed to check on her boys anyway.

Fade with your post?
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Yep!

He laughed a bit as she jumped on him, keeping his body straight to hold her. It had been awhile since he had felt a moment of peace, and he had missed that.

Issun followed her into the river, nervous as ever. Hopefully he could get along with the others, but he doubted he wouldn't. However, the thing he worried for most was the pups. Would they even like him around? Would they like him? Well, he'd have to wait and see.
common | japanese