Two Rivers Isle Simba, stop trying to be a dancer
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
hello wulves

He had taken some of his time to explore his new home. It felt strange to know he could finally think that. Loner life had bought him back to the familiarity of calling almost any place you step "home" but now it wasn't the case. He was glad it wasn't. This place could never be Moonlit, but hopefully it would be better.

Issun decided that he had spent enough time exploring the place. He wanted to get to know everyone, most notably Malice's pups. The warrior trotted through the territory, searching for the wolves who inhabited it.
common | japanese
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Dust writhed beneath the paws of the yearling as he marked the boarders of their land, placing his scent beside Malice's as he continued to scout the area, honeyed eyes on the lookout for any passing canid. Though Shink was perfectly happy with the Royals, the silver vixen and the youngsters being the only ones who resided with him on the Isle, the more wolves they had within their kingdom, the better. A dark shadow flitted through the land, standing out like a sore thumb in the dusty dry heat of the day and the boy halted his actions, eyes narrowing as he let his paws trot cautiously towards the stranger. "Greetings," he chuffed, his tail poised at a confident angle, "Who are you? My queen has not mentioned another wolf residing in this area." He continued forwards towards the wolf, morphing his wary trot into a more determined gait as he approached.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun averted his eyes over to the stranger who had called to him. He held his ground, holding a neutral stance. This wolf must have been a recruit. "I am Issun," he replied, confidence in his voice.

"I'm a good friend of Malice," he answered, "She invited me to stay here." Issun assumed that the male had meant Malice when he said queen. "And what should I call you?" he asked.

sorry for the short post .-.
common | japanese
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Though it had been Burke and Aeronwyn that had accepted him into their kingdom, Shink had growl quickly used to the presence of Malice and her spawn, learning from both how to adjust his naive actions to fit their pleasure. "Shink," he replied with a curt nod at the other, curiosity taking its toll on his attempt to appear stoic. With quiet pawsteps, he made his way closer to the canid, muzzle outstretched to breathe in his unfamiliar aura. "If you're a friend of Malice, then you're gladly welcome upon the Isle," he offered the brute a wave of his tail before reclining back onto his rump, his auds pricked as his gaze studied the Warriors dark pelt with mild interest. "Say, how did you come to know her?" He hadn't had the chance to question Malice about her past yet though, judging by her weathered body, she had probably been through a lot.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
"Well, that's good to hear," he said, sitting down as well. Shink's question took time to think about. He didn't know if Malice wanted anyone else knowing about Moonlit, but it wouldn't hurt anyone right? It wasn't like he was giving out precious information

"I was actually her gamma in a pack she had led before this for awhile," he started. "We had gotten to know eachother well there, but that pack has since disbanded moons ago." The reason of the disbanding he wished to keep to himself. Issun wanted to move on from the past and turn a new leaf. He wanted to have full trust in the queen just like before.
common | japanese
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
As he was fairly new to the wilds, the boy knew very little about the past goings on of the wolves around him. His queen had always been a mystery to him, so was her grayscale partner yet he knew it was not his right to pry into their lives. "Sounds a little similar to my former pack," he mused with a slight dip of his cranium, guilt burning in his throat from his previous enquiery. "They were a strong force until the famine brought disease down upon us. I left to wind up here before conditions got too bad." From the brutes demeanour, the yearling guessed he preferred not to talk about his previous band so the boy rose to his paws, tassel waving invitingly as he offered to walk with the other around the territory.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Yes, the famine had taken its toll on everyone. The speckled male was forced to leave Teekon because of it. It was a hard decision, but it was for the greater good.

Issun followed the male when he beckoned him to. Grey eyes couldn't help but wander as they moved forward. It would take time to get used to this place. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to get familiar. "So, are you interested in any trades?"
common | japanese
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
He morphed his walk into a slow trot as they entered the fields of wildflowers, following the riverbank as they looped around towards the great oak. The yearling enjoyed watching the flow of the water; sometimes gentle and slow-moving, other times rapid and harsh. Much like Aeronwyn, he thought as memories of the silver wraith; his pack mate, mentor and companion blurred his vision for a few heartbeats.

As the male spoke again, he flicked his ears back in thought, glad to observe the relaxed gate of Issun as he followed on. "I'm thinking either mercenary or scout," he voiced, visualising himself protecting the pack and his paws thrumming on curious new terrain. "How about you?" he queried, head tilting in interest as he awaited the soldiers' response.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Shink wished to go for both trade he had succeeded in. The fact made Issun very pleased. Maybe the male would be willing to join him on travels, or have a good spar every now and then. "I'm a mercenary and scout myself," he answered in a proud tone, "I've been focusing on becoming a warrior as of late."

"We could have a quick spar if you're up to it." The male was always up for it.
common | japanese