Two Rivers Isle Only need the light when it's burning low
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Joining 
She had led @Liekos many miles to her home, and it was with crashing relief and familiarity that the earlier roaring she had heard turned into the sight of the fierce river guarding her Isle home, towering peak and bountiful forests swathing the Isle protectively. With a smile at being home, she turned to her travelling companion, speaking a few words. "Welcome, Liekos, to my home. I shall call for my Lady and my Lord, they will speak with you regarding our pack."

With that, she lifted her scarred but beautiful muzzle, letting out a haunting medley that called for @Malice and @Burke. She offered the other an encouraging glance before stepping closer to the borders and the river, peering across to the opposite bank.
Set after the thread "Some say", please let Lierkos reply first!
facilis descensus averno
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos had traved through varying terain with this white wolf to this river. It seemed as though they were at the thresh hold of the pack's territory. Her and the white wolf stopped at the bank of the river. The white wolf spoke to Liekos explaining that she was calling for her leaders' presence. Liekos nodded slightly then after the white wolf sang for her leaders looked on over the river at the opposite side hoping to see them appear.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was quick to respond to the howl, now they officially claimed this land he was very keen on having the borders drenched in his scent. He wanted everyone to know that they lived here. The large tank of a male appeared on the other side of the river and walked into it. Having his docked tail carried up, giving him even more of a square build. The male nodded to Aeronwyn, a loyal pack member.

He had been hesitant about her in the beginning but she had proved herself greatly, which was what Burke liked. She had a wolf with her. "A new recruit I assume?," he spoke, his voice sounding deep and rumbling. The male's first impressions were never too friendly but the male honestly had a golden heart. "Tell me about yourself," he commanded. He wondered if he saw the same in her as Aeronwyn had seen.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Burke arrived, rumbling in like a tank, and Aeronwyn returned his nod of greeting, dipping her head greatly in respect. He assumed that Liekos was a new recruit, something that earned a tiny nod from Aeronwyn, and she glanced at Liekos with a rare, encouraging expression. It lasted a fraction of a second before her face was once again strictly neutral. 

She glanced at the other, cueing her to speak, waiting, hopefully, for a good response.
facilis descensus averno
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos watched as what she assumed to be the leading male of the pack come into view. He was a large wolf with varying shades of grays in his coat. He was significantly bigger then Liekos which surprised her as she was usually the same size as many male wolves. He then began to walk into the river which separated them. He then nodded toward the white wolf for which Liekos still did not know her name. The white wolf returned the nod then glanced at Liekos for a second as it seemed with an encouraging expression which quickly faded away. 

The large male spoke with a deep voice toward Liekos "A new recruit I assume, Tell me about yourself." 

Liekos responded to the male wolf projecting her voice of the sound of the river's flow. "I am a new wolf to this land. I come seeking a new place to call home..." She continued with slight hesitation, "I was forced out of my previous pack, without much explanation as to why." Though she had her suspicions. "I am young and earger to learn and advance my skilling and give aid in anyway I can." She looked on to the large male waiting for his responce.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched he step towards him, which he found good. He did not need submissive little things that would drop by the sight of him. He nodded shortly when she started explaining. "This pack is a place of learning. So this pack would fit you well. I can only give you the name of this pack once you plead loyalty to me as you Lord. We liked to keep to ourselves and do only care for our own," he explained.

"We praise the hardworking wolf, giving them the appropriate rank for their hard work. Would you say you are a hard worker?," he questioned. "Do you have any trades in mind you want to pursue?," he also asked. This was good to know because they needed a few certain trades to be filled out yet.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Aeronwyn stayed silent, it was not her place to interject. Nor did she want to, this girl would need to impress Burke herself. Hopefully, he would see the qualities that she had seen in the girl, her honesty and initiative. She settled into a relaxed pose, watching only with interest.
facilis descensus averno
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos was happy to once again hear that her lack of expertice wouldn't be an issue with getting into this pack. And just as the lord of the pack said she though this pack would be a good fit for her. The importance of the pack secrety was again expressed as even the name of the pack was only to be know by its members. He went on to say the only remaining requirement to join his pack was to pleadge Liekos's loyalty to him as lord. She found that she was very willing to do this task.

He went on to ask of her work ethic and what she desired to learn. Liekos's mind set was always focused toward team work and fellowship within a pack and these are the things she trived for.

She spoke to the lord of the unnamed pack "I have only the deepest regard for those of higher ranking then I, and with you as my lord I would honor you and pleadge my loyalty. I am willing to work as hard as I can to please you and those within the pack aswell as to better myself. I have always been a wolf of the pack and wish to persue the trades I know as cargiving and counceling, I'm aware some know these trades by other names and I apologize for any possible confusion..." she paused before saying "I wish nothing more then to join such a pack" hoping her words were sufficient enough to allower her membership into the pack.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded when the female spoke so determinedly. How could he reject her now? He liked all wolves with such work ethic. Burke started to look more pleased as he spoke. This was very different than his time at Black Feather Woods. Here he accepted people based on their work ethic not how dark they were.  "Good to hear. We need a Caregiver in our ranks. We have the fighters but not yet the healers that could patch up wounds or stuff like that. So I would encourage you to go in that direction," he spoke. He himself did already do the counseling part of the pack, but he could give her some in and outs.

"Welcome to Arthendal," he spoke, also revealing the name of his pack. "I'm Burke, and that is Aeronwyn. I would like you to introduce yourself to my mate Malice. She is your lady and I'd like her to know you too," he offered. "The only thing I need to know is your name before I let you cross this river into our territory, and your new home."

Whoo! You get my 1400th post! :P
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
They spoke a few moments longer, until Burke made the move to accept the female into their ranks. Aeronwyn approved, for she liked what she had seen in this girl, and offered her a nod of welcome. "Welcome to Arthendal. Should you ever be in need of assistance in the mercenary field, feel free to call on me." She fell silent, looking quickly at Burke and wondering should he want her to give Liekos a tour. She thought that perhaps she would call on Shink to do it, so that she may become more familiar with her packmates, but did not want to burden the male.
facilis descensus averno
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Her Lord had spoken and encouraged her to purse the trade she desired. It's an area they were missing, making Liekos even more eager to fill it. He had accepted Liekos into his pack and she was so enlightened. He revealed the name of their pack, as well as his own, along with the name of the white wolf she had been traveling with. He continued to say he wanted Liekos to meet her Lady, mate to her Lord. He asked her name to which Liekos responded: "I am Liekos, and I thank you my Lord for allowing me to join your pack." She adressed him as Lord as a show of respect something she would most likely do until she felt worthy. 

Aeronwyn then welcomed her to the pack and offer her services for future events. Liekos felt welcomed into this pack by its members. She wanted to meet more.

She spoke facing Burke but not souly to him "I would love to meet my Lady along with the remaining members of the pack I have yet to meet."

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded at the female. "Welcome Liekos," he spoke to her. "I'd say feel free to do so. Maybe Malice will tell you more about the territory. However be of caution because we do have young so she might be protective of them," he informed the new recruit. He didn't want to send her to a ranging mother without knowing. Most females would know when the show caution around a mother.

Burke nodded at Aeronwyn. "Thank you," he spoke to her. Thinking that she was going more in to the scout direction with her second trade. After all she gave them information about the packs close by, and now brought a new recruit. With that said Burke moved back to the territory himself.

- last post! -

You can wrap it up and write another post or archive here if you like!
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos's journey to find a new pack was over. She was now a member of the Arthendal pack. Her Lord Burke had invited her over the river to her new home and encouraged her to meet the others especially her Lady Malice. He gave warning of her Lady's possible unfriendlyness due to her young. He then turned away and headed deeper within their territory.

She took a few steps forward then turned her head to Aeronwyn "Thank you" she said to her with great endearment as she was the one who brought her here to join the pack. 

Liekos then entered the river and began to cross it. The ruch of water felt rejuvinating as she stepped further toward her new home. She made it across the river and a clean slate and a new start to her life could begin. She had found her new home.

Exit

Super YAY for joining the pack!!