Boartusk Heights I'm On Top Of The World
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Scailing up the mountain, Rouge walked, weaved, and jumped around the rocks and terrain of Boartusk Heights. She was just going, not having or wanting a place to go, she was just going as she did from place to place without a direct purpose. 

She jumped up a few more rocks untill she had reached a descent sized plateau. She looked out toward the Tukti Hinterlands. As great very of the land with a slight breeze through her fur. Rouge decided to soak it in for a bit before continuing on.

Tagging @Aeronywn specifically but idk AW? Aeronywn your thoughts?

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She walked without a purpose, her short wait for Nico having led her nowhere. She knew that the male would probably not show up for a while, and yet something had her waiting there daily. Now she had walked further, her paws having led her here, all this way from home. Her gaze fell upon another, one with dark fur, a pure, undiluted black. It was rare that a wolf's coat would stay such a black throughout their life, leading her to believe that this woman was young.

She was still observing the Hinterlands spread out before her. Aeronwyn did not greet her, but swiveled her head to take advantage of the view as well, a few meters from the female.
facilis descensus averno
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The scent of another wolf came into the area Rouge inhaled deeply. Upon exhaling a grin appeared on her muzzle, along with a small chuckle. SHe listened as the sound of their steps came closer to her and then stopped. Out of the corner of her eye she say a white wolf looking out at the view as well. She didn't full turn her head or look at the wolf. "It's a beautiful view isn't it darling?" she spoke humorously.

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The other finally decided to speak, breaking the silence. Aeronwyn turned her muzzle, regarding her with eyes of ice. "I'm nobody's "darling", girl." she said evenly, a trace of warning in her voice. She displayed no prominent signs of aggressive, though anyone not stupid would be able to read the subtle hints of challenge in her voice. She had minimal fear around strangers, knowing full well she would very, very likely win in a fight.
facilis descensus averno
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As the white female glared at Rouge and spoke of how she was "nobody's darling", Roiges expression changed to a suddle smile. This wolf was no fun she though. She turned her head to the female saying "Well darling," she emphasized the word "If you don't like it a name can substitute" she persisted almost poking the white wolf with her words.

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
That was it. Her gaze narrowed, but she did not outright attack the woman. After the woman insulted her, she even had the gall to ask for her name. Her gaze hardened as she twited to look at the woman, maw settling back into her old habit of insults and goading. "I do not give my name to idiotic loners who apparently have nothing but cobwebs in their head." she said, voice still carefully even and emotionless, face twisted into a cold mask displaying no emotion. 

She knew, as a pack wolf, she would be able to hold her own, perhaps more, in the fight that was looming, more and more likely to fall upon them. She did not hold her position as warlord for nothing, was not climbing the ranks because the alphas took a shining to her.
facilis descensus averno
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The white wolf was about to snap thought Rouge by the grace she received after her last comment. Rouge was used to "poking the bear" as it were in many cases.

Although she looked younge to many due to her pure blackness. But she was over 3 years old and for almost 3 years she had been on her own and surviving. Along the way she had faught all kinds of other wolves, most from packs but some lone wolves as well. Mostly, she wasn't one to start a fight but she never turned one down. 

"A loner you say... So you must be a pack wolf. Explains your hostility" Rouge said expecting that to set the wolf over the edge. She waited for the white wolf to attack and prepared herself to dodge.

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The woman's words were odd, though they did not draw much of a reaction from the wraith. She watched her impassively, wondering at the thick-headedness of the other. She was no longer a firecracker, seeking fights where ever she could, but felt that this woman wanted a fight. "Is it a fight you seek? If you do not wish to sustain horrible injuries, I do suggest you return to whatever hole you came from" she replied matter of factly, watching the woman with something resembling disdain. She made no move towards her, but her irrational had risen with this one, and longed to beat some sense into her.
facilis descensus averno
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Although the white wolf didn"t attack she did mention a possible fight. She then threatened Rouge with the injuries she would receive if a fight did take place. She assumed she would win, ha, she underestimated Rouge. Although it was possible she would win, it was also possible that Rouge would win. The white wolf then suggested that Rouge back to the hole she came from. This ticked Rouge off. It brought back slight memories of her abandonment especially with this wolf being of a pack. "As I remember it, you interrupted my afternoon." she told the white wolf with an aggressive tone and her teeth slightly bared.