Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
The little scars on Malice's muzzle are healed, so I guess it's time for a friendly spar, @Aeronwyn !

The storm was gone, even though the dark gray clouds loomed over their island for a few more days to let them know it could strike again anytime- any day. Pyro and Vassago, despite everything that had happened, were so big now. Malice was sure that if she tried to carry Pyro back to Blackfeather Woods, she wouldn't be able to- that's how big and heavy they'd gotten. Surely they were no " viscous wolves" yet, but they sure as hell were some cute big fluffballs. Somehow, Vassago had grown a little more aggressive, and his "fighting" moves were actually quite excellent for such a young soul. Malice only knew of one who would teach him these things, seeing that Shink and Issun were not around much. It had to be her fake sister, Aeronwyn. 

She was strolling across the open fields with the many hills, keeping the one covered with flowers on her left paw as she explored.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She herself did not think much of the open fields, too open for hunting and surely a poor place to find one's self in the middle of a storm. But today she found herself there, making her way to the dark shape she recognized as Malice. She had not seen her friend in many a day, had not even mentioned Nico to her. Though she was unsure if such a thing needed mentioning, keeping Nico a secret seemed to bother her some days. But she trusted the male, as he had trusted her, and would say little of him for now, unless prompted. 

She drew up along her friend, keeping pace with her and allowing a moment of silence to elapse before she spoke. "Greetings. I trust all goes well with the little ones?" she asked, referring to the pups she had not seen for longer then she cared to admit. She really ought to spend more time with them, especially now, when they were older.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The sound of footfalls made her ears swivel around. She almost recognized who it was just by the sounds she made while moving and she smiled. It was not every day they got to spend some time together, so she guessed this was a good thing. She needed some girl-time with her ass around her two boys and lovely mate all the time, and Liekos wasn't quite what she was looking for in a girl friend.

Goodmorning, Aero. She greeted, eyes glancing at her from the side. Malice felt so comfortable around her, she did not even raise her tail in dominance, knowing that Aeronwyn understood that she was indeed a leader. Besides, Aeronwyn was a scholar now, she deserved some respect even from the Lady. They're all fine- Pyro is even speaking some more. He was always very quiet.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She did not slow, which Aeronwyn was glad for, the easy-going walking was nice. "Good." she replied to her friend's answer, a smile playing on her muzzle. "Pyro is quiet, but from I glean, by no means dull. He seems a bright child." she said casually, thinking of her own experience with the child. Like Malice, Aeronwyn saw no need for any dominant nor submissive behaviour, Malice was an unchallenged leader in Aeronwyn's eyes. She had ambition, but power was not one of them, oddly enough. Sure, perhaps she would like to step into such a position one day, but for now, she was content. Leadership was a constricting thing, she preferred her relative freedom.

"What of you, Malice? How do things bode for you?" she asked, sincere. Malice seemed quite content with all that was now, her life with Burke, her pups, her pack. She had so much, Aeronwyn realized. Perhaps she would be content to settle as such one day.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He seems more thoughtful than Vassago... She said with a smile, remembering their night underneath the stars. He questioned the universe, much like herself, and the best all was that he enjoyed the stars too. Don't get her wrong, she loved Vassago very much, but the bond between Pyro and her was just stronger. She had never expected her to love others this much, but she felt hurt whenever she was not near them. When she had first entered Teekon all on her mind had been was revenge- power, and now she had her family. Everything was well, everything was how it was supposed to be.

I've never been better, to be honest. I never imagined life being this good to me when I first came into Teekon. She answered honestly. Of course, Aero didn't know of her past much, but Malice felt better this way. She regretted leaving Moonlit Hills, but without a look into her head she might think she'd do the same to Arthendal.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She listened to her own thoughts of Vassago, agreeing with her sentiment. Vassago was a headstrong child, but Pyro much more thoughtful, considerate. One seemed to favour brawn, the other brains, or such was how she thought of them. 

As Malice's brief alluding to the past, he listened thoughtfully. "You are privileged. It is through hardship one discovers ones strengths, and oneself.  You have found happiness, and I am glad for you. " She spoke with honesty, Fort she was glad for her friend. She scoffed a little at herself, realising she sounded very much like one of those perpetual cheery motivational people, the ones that irked her to no end. "I am confident I have found a home here as well." she added, looking to the woman beside her.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
At her sis' words she listened, nodding when she was done. It was true- she had always been privileged. As long as she could remember she was someone to look up to or at least respect, and that had made her greedy, she now knew. Greedy for power and everything more. It was wrong, but if only she had realized it sooner. By taking too much, everything around one would shrivel and die, and in no way would she want to lose her family. By taking less but doing more than what is expected, good power and fortune would come one's way.

You are right- but it sure was a tough road to travel upon. She remarked with a slight smile. She didn't mind how positive and happy Aeronwyn sounded- actually quite liked how the female had more than one side. Her smile brightened as Aero even said that she had find her home here. She was glad the white ghost had followed them- had stayed with them till now. Who knew what the future would bring them, but Malice hoped she could spend her future with her sis too. I am glad to hear that- We, or, at least; I very much like you being here with us. The pups have taken quite a liking to you too.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She listened silently as she spoke, though smiling softly when the babes were mentioned. Suddenly, a thought rushed into her mind, and she furrowed her brow, thinking. Did she dare bring it up now? Would Malice be upset, angry with her? But she was no coward, and a few moments of silent, back and forth debating within herself had her suddenly blurt out her thought. "Malice. This may seem presumptuous, and by now means do I mean for this to happen anytime soon, nor do I expect for you to agree- but, seeing you with your pups...I would like to have that for myself one day."

She grew silent, waiting, and though she was tempted to soften the blow of the sentence with hurried words, she did not, and nervousness, the oddest, rare feeling the girl had experienced, swirled in her gut. She was Warlord, their numbers were small, and she could not take herself out of the count for something as selfish as a family. And yet, she wanted to.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was a lover and a fighter, and her heart melted upon seeing any pup happily running around. Of course, her children were especially privileged being the sons of the Lady and Lord, and she would always look upon them with pride- but children were perhaps her soft spot. She knew not how Burke felt about children; him having had not the greatest experience with offspring before Vassago and Pyro, but Malice felt like any child willing to learn and listen would be welcomed on the Isle. She knew herself how happy she had become with her own little family, and wished that gift came to any woman under her care and protection. As long as they provided and the kids were not born in winter where there was little food, she was alright with it all.

Owh, Aero... She breathed out when the other spoke of wanting a family. While the pack counted as family, it was always different when one "made" their children themselves. She wondered though who her sister's mate would be and what role he would play in the pack as a whole. Perhaps Aero was planning to have a loner take her and return with his seed- but that Malice wouldn't allow. Pups needed a father figure- especially boys, she found.

I am a lover of the innocent- and would love for you to be happy with your own family, but I just don't think it would be the right time and place. What if the man you wish to mate with wishes to overthrow me and Burke through you? What would become of Vassago and Pyro? She debated with herself. I want you to be happy, very much so, but you must understand that the lives of my children go above everything. It sounded selfish to say it, but it was true. She even put herself beneath the wishes of her little boys- and another family in a pack with a ruling family was just a bad idea.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"I understand" were her words, though her longing was great it was pushed aside. "It would be foolish, no, pure stupidity to have children now, pure idiocy to have them without your consent." she said, looking to Malice and meeting her gaze. "You may rest assured that should my heat come, I will not act upon it." she added, and she meant it. She truly cared for her pack, and children, her children, would be a deep rift between them that could perhaps never be fixed. Her wish could wait, for a better time and a better place. 

The small thing that Malice had said nagged at her, the part involving the overthrowing of her and Burke. She hardly believed such a thing would happen, nor would she ever let it happen. And a mate, a mate was optional. Though at this thoughs, she was confused beyond measure when her thoughts drifted to Nico. She hardly new him, and yet she already felt drawn to him. The slate male was simply different, something she had not encountered before in her two years. Children were an idle thought, though, perhaps, were they drawn by something different? This whole situation confused her, and her confusion brought forth by a swell of emotions and thoughts irritated her. Perhaps Malice, should she be observant enough, could tell something bothered her, yet she hid it well as she walked.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Perhaps, when Vassago and Pyro were yearlings or something, Malice could allow a new generation- if Burke wouldn't get her pregnant again. Still, Malice longed for more offspring. She wanted the spawns of Satan- of her blood run everywhere in Teekon. She wanted many more boys- for they could plant their seed in women and not the other way around. She could not help her thoughts of perhaps visiting Sebastian in her heat- owh, how scandalous! Still, Burke's blood was pure and good, she felt, so what better seed to carry within her again? What were they talking about again?

Perhaps your heat will come when time will allow you to have children- then, maybe, we can allow you to get pregnant. She answered dreamily. How many more did she want? At least 8, she found, but knew Burke wouldn't be up for that. She smirked. Do you have your eyes upon someone? She asked.
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
At Malice's dreamy remark, Aeronwyn glanced sideways. perhaps this was the most prominent difference between them, Malice's lightness contrasted with Aeronwyn's logical,  formal tendancies. yet perhaps she would be right, yet heats always seemed to come at the most...interesring times. but she dipped her muzzle in agreement, at her question her expression mold over in the slightest. "No. It was merely a thought...there is no one." She said smoothly, perhaps a little too firmly, yet she did not dwell on this as she continued walking.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice squinted. Curious. Very curious. Why would Aeronwyn want children when she had no one to share the joy of parenthood with? It made little sense, but Malice trusted her sister not to lie to her. If she'd ever notice this trust to be broken, she'd question anything that seemed off. Raising children alone is a paw-full, dear sister, even though I'd gladly babysit if need be. She chuckled, perhaps longing for the day her new heat would come so she could have more children. She loved children, and the more offspring she would get; the better!
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
At her Lady's words, she dipped her head in silent agreement, walking on. The subject now seemed so stupid, so with something like sadness she moved onto another that had been bothering her. "Our numbers are few. So many have left; Shink's disappearance worries me. Perhaps it would be of no ill to recruit outside the borders" she offered after a moment of silence, glancing to her friend to judge her thoughts on the matter. They needed numbers to last through the winter, she knew.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
While the other did not seem as amused as the Lady, Malice did not take it to heart. She knew her moments of laughter were not that of others, and jokes were not a strong skill of hers. Her smile disappeared as Aero moved on with their conversation. You are right - though we still have some time until winter will come. It won't hurt to recruit outside the borders though, as long as we do it carefully. She answered honestly. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
At her words, Aeronwyn dippedal her head on agreement, adding "pity. I thought I might take the creek wolves hostage. it would add to our numbers." She offered with a casual shrug and a rare grin in her Lady's direction. but she would take to heart Malice's words about recruiting, for they needed their numbers to swell if they were to survive the winter well off.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice let out a chuckle. Oh, her sister. She was absolutely crazy and violence crazy, and Malice was surprised the female even listened to her the way she did. How she had earned the other's respect, was a mystery. So far, wolves like her sister would rather be enemies - and Malice was fine with that. I think it is best if we leave the creek wolves to the creek wolves. She chuckled. We cannot afford a war. She added, a little more serious. Little did she know that later, Nemesis would have made the first move of a possible war - and that she would be ready for it too.
~Adopt Avalon!~