Blackfeather Woods You used to captivate me
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
The dark wood were not for her.
She realized this all too late, as she realized so many things too late. How a child's mind could warp a person, how one close to you, your sister, could change so much from what you remembered. The sudden absence of a loved one, the feeling that it was far, far too late to do anything about your current situation. Her children would come in a mere few weeks, her pregnancy was obvious now. It's effects persisted, becoming worst and she was plagued by a kaleidoscope of emotion, pains and aches, and more. Potema's herbs had helped, but they could not help the silent woman's thoughts and emotion. 

She had belonged in Moonspear more so then she had belonged here, in this place. The thought upset her, left her unhinged, let the morbid and crushing thoughts fill her. She spent her days alone, in the Glenn in which she would birth her children, and then lead the long and crushing task of raising them right in this place. It was too much to bear. A thoughts, a whisper crossed her mind, and she reeled, horrified at it. She could put no words to it, lest it become a tangible thing, but she surged up from her resting spot at the base of an oak, paws propelling her in a direction the she was unsure of where it would lead her.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^