Blackfeather Woods So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Read Only 
Her birth had left her feeling hollow, empty. Her strength was taken by her three, her happiness and strength of will drained by a number of events. First was her mate, gone without notice, his fate unknown. Had he left her? Been driven away by the wolves she surrounded herself with? Died? Her intense anger toward him had faded, now, she simply felt...nothing. She was numb, tired of feeling for him, the fling of romance that had led her here, bloated and alone with three little pups that were her sole responsibility, cursed to grow up here, in the dark wood. And then there where her four made three, her second son taken away god knows where to die before his life had even begun.

She had become a silent, motionless creature for the two weeks her children had life within them, she had forsaken any ties she had made. If any were truly her friend, they would have allowed her son to live. Her fur went ungroomed, matted and filthy, her gaze forlorn and her expression rarely one of happiness. It was one of these many morning when something changed, something snapped. 

She could not allow for this to happen. And naive, foolish thoughts she had once had were driven out of her, replaced once by the forlorn nothingness, but now by this new iron will that emerged. She could stay here and rot. Dwindle to nothing, and have her children grow to be murderous scum. Or she could prepare, take them and go, escape once more. Forsake her old self, create for herself a new future, a new identity. She would never be the same wolfess she had been before Moonspear, and sometimes she longed for that carefree, naive, happy woman. But not anymore. She could not sit here and rot, forsake her children. 

And thus she begun to formulate a plan, discover more of this iron core she had worn herself down too. She would groom herself, love her children, and prepare them. They grew quickly, and as soon as possible, they would make the journey. They would go, go anywhere but here. And thus she gathered them close, praying that they would grow fast, and grow strong.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^