Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Arturo is hoping for Bain but I know you're busy Stella so I left this open for anyone so there's no obligation! <3

His son's scent was upon the borders of the Sound wolves. It was not the dominate scent upon them — no of those there were two: males that were stronger than all the other's — but it was enough for the Fearghal monarch to deduce that his eldest belonged to these wolves. For the briefest of moments the gangster studied what he could readily see of the territory — a long stretch of sand and beach — and curled his lip slightly. Though, was he so different? He had lived among sea faring wolves himself though it had been beneficial, to regroup and out of respect for the Bay's Leviathan. Still, it was a strange thing for Arturo to digest. His children hadn't been raised on the coast any more than he had — which was to say not at all — and the sea was not where Ceannasach himself felt the most comfortable. He had not seen Bain since their reunion and his fatherly visit was long over due. Over due and essential. Bain was a Fearghal and needed to know that Teaghlaigh was raising and that, by extension should he find himself wanting would always be welcome. Once apart of The Family wolves always remained apart of it even when circumstances pulled them away.

He desired to seek Devin, as well, running with the assumption that his youngest was still in these Wilds but he set his sights to one child at a time. Their borders told Arturo that these sea-faring wolves were a small band though Arturo cared little for them on any personal level. He was only there for his son. Deliberating was not in Ceannasach's nature and thus he tipped his muzzle skyward and let out a call for @Bain wondering if his eldest would come or if he would be intercepted by another. The mid-morning sun touched upon his back, chasing away the chill that had settled over the land unaided by the breeze that roiled off of the churning sea in the distance as Arturo waited, settled a more than respectful distance away from their borders.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
*steals*
"Follow me through the night,
we are sisters of the light.
We are daughters of sin,
We are laughter in the wind."

She sung to the waves in her beautiful voice, ready to relax after a busy morning. She had just returned from a very early hunting trip, her face full of fresh blood and her wound treated and well. Still, the fact that her siren queen was missing saddened her deeply as did the long while she hadn't spoken to Bain. She had scented him around, so she knew he wasn't gone, but she longed for his attention only. Well, his and that of Kjalarr's. Ever since her talk with her alpha she had longed for a place higher in the hierarchy but had kept her wishes silent. She feared she had grown selfish and, in a way, she had. She wanted Bain, she wanted a higher spot in the pack and she wanted her queen back- all things that were achievable, but not directly from her. She could not just suddenly decide that she was a leader now, that Bain was her mate and magically return Caiaphas to them. She didn't have that kind of power. If only she was a waterwitch like they had always said...

Those troubling thoughts seemed to disappear as she caught sight of a rather intriguing being. He had called out for her crush only moments later, and that confused her. He was lingering awfully close to their borders that she did not often patrol. She was the hunter and healer of Saltwinter, not their peeing slave after all. Her ears flicked and her nose wiggled- some dry blood crumbling from her muzzle as she did so. She padded closer to the border- to the masked stranger with his fiery eyes. He was an interesting sight to look at, sure, but anyone close to Saltwinter in these dreadful times could pose a threat- even if they called for a specific member.

Good day, sir. She greeted casually, though her tail swayed high in the air in a subtle display of dominance. What do you seek so close to our borders, if I may ask? She questioned him with a curious look. She knew she hadn't been called for, but hey; who could say no to a fabulous piece of Ondine on an equally fabulous autumn day?
"I simply... Don't remember."
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He had been pissing on the borders as Kjalarr had suggested, something he found equally as exhausting as it was boring. He would take 10 paces, release and repeat. Except the Saltwinter territory was exceptionally large and after a little while, it had become straining to try and squeeze his bladder dry of it's contents. The boy would have returned to his current resting place, had he not picked up the sound of nearby chatter. Visitors from outside where much more scarce near the sea than they had been at Redhawk Caldera. Perhaps it was the seclusion, their place by the sea with distant neighboors. This sparked an interest in the newcomer, having seen Peregrine interrupt strangers by the borders — and chase them off — many times before. Now, it was Jackrabbit's turn, he figured, for he had grown. He had grown and he had been given a task by the Alpha upon his arrival, something he took seriously. Yet, his eager strides was also partially inspired by the fact that he could not wait to chase of some annoying wolf he already didn't like, for really, anyone besides himself was obnoxious in some way. 

Yet, his nose wrinkled as he neared the duo, looking over the stranger to find he wasn't some shaggy loser, but actually a well kept man. How disappointing. The Psycho Lady was also present, and he opted to ignore her existence for the time being, just in case she decided to belt out in song at any given moment (which, was entirely possible). Coming beside the woman, his eyes narrowed at me met the other's optics. “Who are you?” The boy sounded slightly miffed, purely due to the fact that the guy didn't look like the type to be driven off by a seventh month old kid. An impatient gaze rested unwavering on the man, and eventually, an explanation of his purpose at their borders. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
thanks for joining you two! :*

[table width=85%][tr][td]
In the end, neither of the two wolves that appeared to greet him were his son, though the pallid woman, whose muzzle looked like she had dipped it in blood — though it was now dry and flaking off of her face (he resisted the urge to recoil a bit) — smelled more of him than the insolent child that had appeared shortly after. Admittedly, by coloration and attitude alone the boy reminded Arturo of Bain immensely. With maybe a little bit of Devin mixed in. They were his two trouble children. The eldest and the youngest. God, he missed them all fiercely and though he hid it behind his indifference the Fearghal monarch was disappointed that his eldest son had not obeyed his summons. They both made their own questions known, though the boy's sounded like less of a question and more of a demand. Instead of singling one out before the other he deduced to answer them both at the same time.

“I am Arturo Fearghal,” He offered his name, hoping that if nothing else the Fearghal name would be familiar to at least one of them. “As my howl suggested I seek Bain. My son.” Yet what he had came to share with Bain was not anything he felt inclined to share with his pack mates. So, he figured he might as well play ambassador and collect what information he could about the pack his son had decided to settle with.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her nose wrinkled as footfalls approached, already scenting that it was not Bain who had come. Anything was better than Maude, but this boy wasn't much better than the spoiled Beta. Not him again, went through her thoughts again and again as he came closer. She closed her eyes as the boy took place beside her, and her hackles raised- not because this loner was oh so threatening but because she found the blatant ignorance of her presence to be rather disrespectful. She may not be a Beta like Maude, but still she was third in command and deserved some recognition for all she had done for Saltwinter thus far. She took a deep breath, quite ashamed of the boy's rather rude way of asking who someone was. She gave an apologetic glance at the masked man.

It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Arturo. I am Ondine Água- I am sorry for this boy's rude behavior. She apologized on the boy's behalf. Her ears perked at the relation this man had with her Bain. Oh my facking Lord, his father?! If she had known the father of the man she had slowly fallen in love with was coming she would've refrained from putting blood on! She gave a nervous chuckle. Eheh, Bain is- Uhm he's- you see... She stuttered foolishly. Nice going, girl. He's busy, I think.
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
won't hold this up any longer :)

The conversation held zero meaning to him, for he had never even heard of this Bain guy, much less Arturo Fearghal himself. After being insulted and then silenced by the flaky sea witch, the boy found himself in a position to resent the predicament he had walked right into. All he had asked was a question, and apparently, he could not do that either. It seemed that with some higher powered eye contact did the crusty looking woman exchange some form of apology for Jackrabbit's inquiry, regardless of the fact that he had ever right to ask. Eyes switched between Arturo and Ondine, narrowing with an arousing suspicion upon picking up on Flaky Sea Witch's nervous demeanor. Whatever was her problem, and whatever he had accidentally walked in to, the boy had little interest in seeing it go down. “Never heard of him,” came his blatant response before picking himself up and promptly walking away. The Flaky Sea Witch could do whatever she wanted, he didn't care. Letting out an immature yet personality appropriate chuckle, he skipped away with little care to his imposing attitude. After all, he was not a clueless kid — observing Peregrine had taught him that visitors were not equals in the sense that he needed to respect them
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The boy replied that he'd never heard of Bain and skipped off. Arturo watched the impudent child's departure with a sour taste in his mouth wondering where his parents were and why the fuck they didn't teach their brat some fucking manners. As this was not the gangster's turf he watched him leave with a curl of his lip but was not in any shape or form deigned to bring him back. With the boy gone, Arturo turned his attention back to the pallid woman decorated with what he assumed was blood. It was a morbid sight but as he did not know anything about this pack perhaps it was a tradition or something. Try as he might his judgments were already being made in his mind.

“Without proper guidance the young are left to become impudent and ill-mannered,” Arturo surmised simply as she apologized on the boy's behalf. Whether he was a child of her leader or not Arturo didn't know nor did he much care. Her nervous chuckle earned a raise of the gangster's brow. Thus far he was finding himself incredibly unimpressed with this pack his son had decided to settle into. “Is he?” Arturo inquired. The fact that his son had yet to make an appearance could only mean that if he was around that he wasn't going to and that disappointed Arturo. “Unfortunately, the words I have are words meant only for him, from father to son.” He didn't care whether she understood or not. He had no intention of divulging information to wolves that were not of The Family. “Well, if you see him again could you tell him I was looking for him, please?” Because the gangster did pride himself on his manners. There was little use lingering here when it was clear the one he wished to speak to would not be making an appearance.

Yet he did not immediately go, seeing a rare opportunity to gleam some information from her. "Might I get the name of your home and Alpha just in case?" He inquired politely. It would be enough, for now.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her eyes followed the boy until he was far away, finding him perhaps even more irritating than Maude. And that was saying something. She let out a sigh and returned her attention back to the father of Bain. He wondered if the older male possessed the same charisma Bain had - although they were both equally handsome in her opinion. It was the thought of a creeper, and Ondine made sure to get rid of it only seconds after it had entered her mind. She let out a giggle. You took the words right out of my mouth. She said with a nod, giving a glare in the direction the child had disappeared to.

I haven't seen him in a while - Which is a shame really. I was looking forward to going to the mountains with him again. She revealed, wanting to slap herself in the face as soon as the words had left her lips. Arturo did not need to know this! Why could she never shut up? She smiled at the father of the boy she had a crush on, nodding sincerely. I understand - can't wiggle my behind in every little thing that gets said here. She sayed, still a bit jumpy and nervous. She took a deep breath and puffed her chest out a little more to appear a little more serious. Of course. She answered, finally not saying more than she should have. Scooore...

We are Saltwinter - led by Kjalarr. She revealed without stuttering. She was pretty sure Arturo would not misuse the information - and even if he did, it would not benefit him for long. Saltwinter was to disband sooner rather than later, and their siren queen was still missing. 
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I'm gonna go ahead and archive this. ^-^

He took in the name of her pack and her leader which she gave willingly to him without hesitation. Though she seemed a little on edge it wasn't really any of his business and the gangster had no inclination to investigate. “Thank you.” Arturo offered her with a gentlemanly dip of his head. With his message given he offered her a dip of his head in parting before he turned and headed back to Teaghlaigh, unaware that in a few short weeks the knowledge would cease to matter at all and that both his son and Saltwinter would vanish from the Wilds.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth