Broken Antler Fen Misty
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 
Remy pushed his way around the borders, strutting proudly with his tail curled over his back as he scoped out the territory. There were obvious borders, so he knew that there were others somewhere around. The land itself was damp and squished beneath him, which he wasn't a fan of but it would have to do. Remy tilted his head back and let out a quick howl to call for an audience, and almost immediately after, he adjusted his posture.
He lowered his tail and swiveled his ears, before lowering himself and waiting for the superiors to arrive. He was a proud wolf and not much of a fan of submission, but he knew that giving off the wrong message now could mean being chased away and starving to death, which was something he couldn't afford. So, he sat, and let the mud soak into his underbelly, while he awaited his judgement.
· easthollow ·
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl's ears perked towards the new howl as it rang through the air. Possible new member? If so, that would be great, since their numbers were down and puppies would be coming soon. The pale pregnant woman made her way over to the borders at a steady pace, tail swinging lazily behind her. Pearl's belly wasn't quite to the point of inhibiting movement yet, so it was fairly easy still to walk and run around. The next few weeks, however, would render her more or less useless. 

The Alpha approached the borders with a normal stance, but when she saw his obvious submissiveness, she was sharply reminded to look like an Alpha. The wolf at the borders didn't look too threatening, so she wasn't about to sound harsh. "Hey, I'm Pearl, and this is Broken Antler Fen. What brings you here?" she asked cheerily.
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The male looked up at the female as she spoke. She introduced herself as Pearl - a name fitting for a woman of her complexion - and asked why he'd come. Remy cleared his throat and began to state his case.
I'm new to these parts and I just so happened to come across your borders. I came to ask for admittance, if you'd have me. Pearl smelled faintly of hormones, so he figured it was safe to assume she would soon have a litter, despite the lack of an obvious bump just yet. I want to advance my trade as chronicler. I would like to be a storyteller, get to teach the young ones. He laughed under his breath before placing his head back to the ground and awaiting the verdict.
· easthollow ·
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl smiled at his remark about the little ones, and happily gave a response. "Well that's wonderful, as I'm expecting a litter sometime before it gets too cold. Are you any good at hunting? We have plentiful amounts of moose, fish, waterfowl, and rabbits here."

She mentally went over the 'border entrance' checklist, trying to remember if there was anything else she should ask before she let him join.
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It's but really my sport of choice, but it's what I'm trained in. My dad made sure of that, he chuckled. His dad made sure that from the day he was born he knew the difference between a man's game and a woman's, as he would've put it. Even though Remy knew how to take down his prey, it didn't mean he liked too.
10.18.2016: assuming this is a dead thread. Remy's gonna be on his way, but thanks for threading!
· easthollow ·
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl nodded at his response, glad to know that he was trained in it. "Well you seem good for the pack, are you interested in joining Broken Antler Fen?" she said, head tilted slightly to the side. She hoped that he would consider the offer, since he seemed to be a good canidante for the pack.
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Though that was his original intent, Remy - being the indecisive male he was - politely declined the offer. Eh-yes, eventually. I am incredibly grateful for the offer, but I have difficulty settling. I will be back, however. Thank you. He dipped his head politely, and was gone as soon as he'd come.
· easthollow ·