Broken Antler Fen Tips And Tricks
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin set out to find the Sebastian's mate, as he wanted to ask her some things. First being permission to babysit, and learn how to care for pups. So he called for @Pearl, as well as @Brandy if she wanted to know some things as well, for the future. He waited, rehearsing what he would say and how he would ask. He didn't want to sound rude at all.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl's ears perked up at the familiar yet unfamiliar howl, wondering who it would be. Could it be Aduin? She hadn't really heard his howl much, so she'd just have to find out when she reached her destination.

As the waddling pregnant female neared, she saw plainly that it was Aduin. Pearl had not really struck up a conversation with him recently, so this would be good to reconnect. She cuffed to let him know she was there before saying, "Hey there Aduin,"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin waited for his sister-in-law, which he believed he should think of her from now since he saw Sebastian as his brother. And she came. He was mildly surprised by how large she looked, yet said nothing of it and kept it to himself. "U-Um...I was just wondering, cause I talked with Seb not long ago...Would it be okay if me and Brandy babysit some time?" He was a bit nervous, as he hadn't spent much time near Pearl so he had little idea how she was when speaking to another personally.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl was somewhat surprised by the question, and hadn't really thought of anything past giving birth to the pups. "Well of course," she said, grinning. It was unexpected, but she trusted them enough that she was comfortable letting them watch the pups. "I'm happy that you and Brandy are looking forward to the kids. How are you two doing?" she asked, not completely sure how their relationship stood at the moment.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's tail wagged faster. Having confirmation from both parents was good. He couldn't wait to tell Brandy. "Pearl, thank you!" he said, nodding fast in excitement. He stopped to listen to her question. "We've been doing great! Talking a lot, seeing each other. That kind of stuff."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Seeing Aduin this excited for nieces and nephews only added fuel to the anticipation for the pup's arrival. The pack wanted to see them already, and she was ready for them to be out. Both Pearl and Sebastian were eager to become parents, and she knew that having a supportive, familial pack would help immensely.

Pearl grinned, happy for the couple. They'd definitely had their ups and downs, all smashed into a few prolonged months. "That's awesome! I just wondered, but it's nice to see you two re-adjusting to mated life well," she stated with a wag of her tail.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin smiled lightly, his own tail wagging. "Well, thank you anyway. I can't wait to tell Brandy! I am sure she'd be estatic!" At least, he hoped. After the last discussion about pups, however, he was very sure she would be. "Is Seb nervous at all?" He had never seen Sebastian nervous himself, but he guessed everyone did at some point.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"I'm sure she will!" Pearl said eagerly. She wondered about Sebastian's feelings about being a father, besides loking forward to it with incredible exitement and anticipation. "I don't think he is. He really looking forward to being a father. You've talked to him about it, right?" she asked.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was very eager to tell her. He was absolutely sure she would enjoy the news. And Pearl seemed to be eager as well. She asked him if he had talked to Seb, and he nodded. "I did. And he was also quite eager for me and Brandy to babysit!" His tail wagged behind him out of joy. "So, when would be a good time?"
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl grinned enthusiastically as her brother-in-law was just as excited as the upcoming parents. "I think when they're out of the den, which should be around a month or two. I don't really know for sure, it's not like there are directions for this sort of thing." she said, shrugging with a weak smile. She was looking forward to them, sure, but raising them? That was a whole other ball game.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded in agreement. He could wait. And surely Brandy could wait that long too. His tail wagged in excitement. "I guess there isn't and" he said nervously. If Brandy ever got pregnant, he would at least know to ask Pearl and Sebastian. Where as they had no one to ask, or at least that's what he thought. "You know that we will help in any way we can, right? Because what's a family for?"
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Of course. We know you're willing to help, and we'll gladly accept it. Especially if they turn out to be handfuls." Pearl said, chuckling. It was nearly the home stretch pregnancy-wise, and being honest, she knew there were bound to be more than two. "Thank you though. It means a lot."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin felt glad she said that. "All right...I can't wait to tell Brandy" he said again. The excitement was overwhelming. To care for pearl's pups would be a priviledge to him. He wanted to go now, to tell his mate the news. Or perhaps wait till another time. "I should go find her."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
wrap up with the next few posts?

Pearl wagged her tail happily, glad to make Aduin so excited and also to have two more sets of helping paws when it came to the pups. "If you want to, go ahead. I'm sure she'll be just as happy about it," she said, fondly smiling at her brother-in-law. It was good that he was so willing to help out with pups that weren't remotely related to him.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"I hope she is. I really do...Anyway, thank you" he said, dipping his muzzle in farewell before going off in a run. He looked over his shoulder, then quickly added in a shout, "We won't let you down!" It was a promise he was very intent on keeping.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Thanks for offering," Pearl said, nodding goodbye to Aduin as he dashed off to see his mate. She smiled at his afterthought/outburst, knowing that it would be impossible for them to do so. Yawning, she picked her whale-like self up and made her way towards the nearest fen for some water and a nap.