Bramblepoint So[m]eone under stress meets someone looking pretty
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy times ahead
The moon lingered in the sky, full and watching as her endeavor began. She did not get far before she smelled another pack; Redhawk. She growled, though in her state it sounded more like a purr, deep and sultry in her throat. The woman didn't dare crossing into their territory, instead lingering in the woods north of the collapsed volcano. She hummed to herself, rubbing her scent along the trees, maneuvering her body against the wind, letting her scent waft towards the pack. A dangerous prospect, but a necessary one in her mind. She waited, hoping someone would answer.
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was often the one still awake at night- wanting to protect the Caldera and to prevent any more children getting stolen. The rushing water next to his den was calming, but sleep did not easily win the obsidian man over. His green eyes scanned the area as he paced around his home to give his legs the exercise they needed every now and then. Staying in one place for a long time was almost torture for the small male. 

But something else hung in the midnight air- a smell he recognized all too well. He frowned. A loner in heat perhaps? Well, he had to go hunt soon anyway. Why not get a head start? He sprinted in an average speed over the walls of the volcano, following his nose to the woods. The closer he got, the crazier he seemed to become. He blinked his emerald orbs as his eyes landed on a white female in the distance- she seemed to be the source of the ridiculously good-smelling scent, and he approached carefully.

He chuffed to make her aware she wasn't alone here, and made a goofy smile- entranced by her for tonight. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Despite the hour, she was not alone in the Woods long. She turned to the chuff, smirking at the male's expression. Had she known the man before their encounter, she might have laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. But she said nothing, letting her body tell him anything. She feared speaking, wanting no ties with the men she could consort with during the duration of her head. They were nothing but the biological father of her children, never to be present in their lives...unless they somehow made their way into the Woods.

But that didn't concern her now. She approached him, closing the gap between them. She licked his muzzle, nuzzling down to his neck, her breath hitching as she got close.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick had only ever been fucked by a guy, so this whole thing was new to him. But it was not his brain that was in charge, for once. His heart was slowly but loudly beating in his chest, even though the female was no where near as pretty as his patched beauty had been. He still often thought about her, how he had promised to find her. Hell, he had even dreamed of her- a weird dream full of things he was just about to do to this female if she were not quick enough to flee. While he did consider the possibility of offspring, it was not that that he was looking for. He just needed some satisfaction after all that had happened. 

He was surprised to find her not turning from him, but towards him instead. An amused smile played on his lips as her passionate touch made him shiver, and he mirrored her movements a bit, running his muzzle into her soft, white neck fur. He sniffed her scent in, letting it out with a lust-filled sigh before nibbling softly on her skin, trying to be as gentle as he could be.
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He responded in kind to her, mirroring her movements, his muzzle trailing through her thick mantle. She rumbled in delight at the reciprocation, placing teasing kisses along his shoulders. But she rushed it, her first time. As quickly as the black wolf arrived, she turned, presenting her shapely rear to him, her tail raising over her back. She wanted this done quickly, without much ceremony or pomp and circumstance.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A small smirk was painted on his black muzzle as she seemed to approve. He let out a longing whimper when she teased him, never having done this. They said the first time was special- with someone whom you loved so very much. This was not what Trick had expected, but he was not a creature made to love anyway. Here, under the moonlight beams that crept their way through the leafs, he was okay with it all.

She was far to quick to present herself to him so willingly, and Trick was taken out of the moment for a second. But as she lifted her tail, the intoxicating smell pulled him right back in. He positioned himself behind her and pulled his agile form on top of the bigger female with ease. He made sure his legs were steady, forelimbs wrapping around her feminine body before thrusting. His member missed the first two times, which was only normal for a virgin like him, but with the third one he was finally in. He waited for them both to adjust.
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
They were both virgins; inexperienced in this primal act. It was an almost comforting thought to her, but frustrating as well. She wanted to turn her head back and nip him, urge him to find his mark, but on the third thrust when he hit home, she lost it all. Her body shuddered with delight at the feeling; so this was what all the fuss was about.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Slowly he began moving, letting a few whimpers of delight, lust and satisfaction stray from his mouth. Yes, this felt better than being fucked himself. He felt more powerful like this, atop this strange woman who seemed younger yet more pleased with this whole ordeal. He increased his pace, legs shifting every now and then to make sure he would not fall. That'd be embarrassing. It did not take him long to almost reach his limit, but he was not yet done with her. He slowed down, delaying it for just a few more moments before eventually planting his seed in her.

With a grunt his member swelled at the tip, making it impossible for him to get off of her seeing he was small and stuck. So, instead, he settled his tiny frame relaxed on her back, grooming her fur with a whimper.
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
It was a quick coupling, but no less pleasurable for the witch. She moaned contently with his thrusts, the feeling strangely satisfying. He exploded within her, but Potema did not reach her limit., only barely grazing it. She whined with slight disappointment as he sagged on top of her, grooming her mussed fur. She turned back and lapped his muzzle as best she could. They were tied now, and they would be for some time. Would they talk? What would they have to say to each other?
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Years of traveling had not prepared him for such an awkward moment. Being stuck atop a woman he had not seen before, too tiny to get off. How long would this last? Had he done something wrong that had now tied him to her? ...How would his pack react if they even as much as smelled her heat on him? He'd have to bath in the cold of night for them to not know of this encounter- but that's what he planned to do to not raise any suspicion. An Epsilon was no rank to mate at, yet here he was, possibly having planted his own children in the young woman.

G-Goodnight, m'lady. He broke the ice awkwardly. I'm afraid we have both found ourselves in quite an awkward position. His voice of sweet honey was hushed, especially when she tried to lap at his muzzle. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She hadn't realized the true size of the male until it was over. He was still on her back, too small to lift his leg over and turn, so that they were facing rear to rear. Her efforts in lapping his muzzle proved fruitless, so she resigned herself to simply turning back to try to look at his face. If his seed took, what would their pups look like? Was he thinking about the same thing? 

Indeed, she concurred. She wasn't sure how long the tie would last, only that it took a while, You've never done this before? She asked tentatively. His movements suggested that, but what did she know of mating?
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was not one to be naturally good at fatherhood. Hell, he never had a proper family- he had no one to go off of to make sure his children would grow up to be proper little wolves. Panic stirred his insides, adding to his already swollen member yet beside his twitching nothing else revealed how terrified he was. She smelled of pack- one he did not recognize. Did this mean he had to go with her if she were to get pregnant because of him? A voice in his head said it was the proper thing to do, but rules were only there to be broken- to draw a lone between the brave and the followers. And the Keep was prove enough he would never be a truly devoted follower for his pack.

Can't say I have. He shook his head, vibrant green eyes scanning her face that was just as well staring at him. And you?
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He was older than she was, perhaps by one or two winters, but he was still a virgin. What his life was like that made such a thing possible, she would never know. Not that she really wanted to find out. It was bad enough that his pack was so close to hers; she hoped that the pups, if there were pups, looked nothing like him, or only had traces of him. She hoped, but Mephala was never that kind.

No, She admitted, still wondering just how long this tie would hold. How long would they have to awkwardly talk to each other?
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
While Trick was certainly handsome, his life had been a mess. Besides, no female had interested him as much as his patched beauty had or this female. Not even Grace (God knew where the hell she had ran off to) had been seen as a possible child-bearer for the devious male.Not that anyone had ever been truly interested in him. Well, Teagan had been interested, but that was a different story. He could slowly feel his member growing smaller, and perhaps with only a few minutes they would both be freed.

But, until that time they'd have to awkwardly converse. Ohh... I'm sorry someone like me had to be your first. He gently apologized. May I know your name? He asked carefully.
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The tie between them began to slowly soften and shrink, and Potema knew that they would soon part. He continued their awkward conversation, unable to fill the air with much else. Vaermina, She answered, wondering how many others would ask for her name as they were tied together. Would she have to give them different answers?
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
When he felt like he could move, he lifted himself somewhat gracefully off of her. He didn't want to leave her here like this, and the more he thought about a farewell or goodbye to say, the more awkward he felt. He moved to her side, both to see her better and to better converse. Vaermina. He repeated. I'm Trick- orrr, Wylie if you want to be more formal. He chuckled nervously. It was not often he gave his real name, but he felt like the possible future mother of his offspring that he would perhaps never even get to see deserved it. 

Where could I find you if you, you know... He asked, emerald eyes pointed at the ground.
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Like her he had two names, but he didn't hide one. Wylie then, She was no friend of his, nor even a lover, but a one time fling. She didn't think it right to call him by a name his friends knew him by.

At the mention of him coming after her...she paused. Would Damien even let any of her suitors come and see her? I don't think it would be best for you to find me, She said, not wanting innocent blood, potentially the blood of her children's father, on the borders of Blackfeather Woods, I...when it's time, and I think one of them are yours, then I'll come to you, That seemed fair, wasn't it?
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
His real name felt awfully strange being spoken by someone else, and he cringed slightly. It wasn't that only his friends knew him as Trick either- almost everyone knew him by his nickname he had picked for himself. Even the Keep didn't know any better. Still, he didn't comment. If she wanted to use Wylie, she could do so, as long as no one but him would hear it.

Alright... He answered, a bit saddened that even if he had offspring, there was no saying if he would ever know. The female could be lying right now, and he wouldn't even know. He took one last look at her, every detail stored in his mind to later get our if he so decided to find her anyway. Well, I guess this is goodbye then...
~Adopt Avalon!~
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He looked sad; did he want offspring, even with a random woman? She sighed, hoping that, within the next few months, he would remain in the Caldera. It was the only way that she could find him; she was glad that he would be closer than the others. It is, He was her first, and yet he would be a part of her past, lost and, hopefully, not forgotten. She stepped forward, lapping his neck and bestowing a kiss on his cheek. Goodbye, She walked away after that, heading north and west, trying not to look back to the man who stole her virginity.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
If he would stay in the Caldera, he didn't know. He liked his home, Peregrine the most, but he was just not sure if he belonged. They all knew each other so well, it was as if he was invading their privacy. But, he guessed that was the same in every new pack he joined. He looked at her when she moved closer, "purring" softly at her acts of affection before placing his own kiss on her cheek, if she had not turned away yet. Vaermina then left, her behind now not an invitation for him but a goodbye.

He let out a sigh and after some staring turned and retreated to the Caldera. There, he washed himself under the light of the moon before returning to his self-made den where the smell of herbs, dried and fresh, made him feel at home again. If he would ever forget this night, his first time, he'd be dead.
~Adopt Avalon!~