Ocean's Breath Plateau That's when Ms. Maria Reynolds walked into my life
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 

The ocean. A magnificent sight, especially as the sun set into its depths. She laid on the edge of the plateau, her paws hanging over the steep drop. A pack was close by, extremely so, but she paid it no mind. To her it only meant potential fathers. They were not close enough to pose a threat to her pack, not close enough to bear a grudge against the loose woman lurking near their borders. She laughed at that. Weren't all women loose in the thrall of heat? People were strange about such things. But it wasn't in her place, nor her interest to contemplate such things. She waited, either for sleep, or another man to take her.
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
The scent drew him more than his wanderlust did. He was already on his way out of Donnelaith when he had caught it on the breeze, and without the consent of his thoughts, his direction changed to accommodate his approach. Flaris felt like a lucky man, having come across many beautiful she-wolves around, a couple of them in heat, but it was only the promiscuous side of him that was truly happy. The honorable side of him was slightly perturbed that his innate desires were in control.

At the Plateau's edge, he found the pale figure, lying laughing and prone to his advances. Out of respect, he held back, his tail swinging hopefully and his ruby eyes glimmering hungrily. He did not see the water, nor the glorious sun setting against its face, but only her, and the heat billowing off her in waves more powerful than the sea's. "Evening, my lady," he said over the yards that separated them. "I would apologize for coming upon you... but you must understand that I could not help myself."
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She peered at the ocean, drinking in its beauty. She wiggled her paws over the edge, a tuneless hum rumbling in her throat. Her ears perked upwards at a soft, cultured voice, tinged with lust. A male. She turned to him, smirking before she even saw a glimpse of her face. He looked older than her, but that didn't make much difference to her. His eyes attracted her immediately; a shade she had not seen on a wolf of his color before. She had normally attributed red eyes to albinism, though this seemed to not be the case any longer. I understand, she said, her smirk widening to a smile.