Larksong Grotto Primrose
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 
Honey took each step with care, making sure to watch where her paws landed. Though the sun stood high above her, she was still at risk with her heat still at its rise. Since her encounter with the last border she'd come to, she'd been more apprehensive, more careful. During her time of wandering, however, she thought herself to be at another line if territory.
The stench of urine was pungent in her nostrils - whoever lived behind the line made sure to maintain their keep - so it was obvious that the space was still occupied. Of course that meant that if she planned to keep shelter there, joining was an obvious step. Of course, it made sense for her to settle somewhere, but the thought of rejection panged at her head, keeping her anxious.
With her head twisted up, Honey called out her presence, hoping for an audience. Tempting, untrained, a nervous wreck; her explanation would be quite the show.
· republic of auros ·
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He hadn't meant to answer the call. Hadn't meant to stand a distance away, watching the stranger a moment while he sniffed the air. She smelled...weird. A somewhat pleasant smell, he decided, though throughly odd. Perhaps she had rolled in something funny, he decided, eyeing the woman and judging whether or not to approach. Finally, he judged it not to be a wise endeavor,  for that weird smell was simply too...sketchy. Yet his curiosity was aroused, and he stayed perfectly still, hidden out of site as he waited for someone who knew what was going on to answer the woman's howls.

But later, when none did arrive did he step out, somewhat warily as he approached the woman curiously. "Hello." he greeted simply, wondering why the woman was here. He was hardly a leader, but perhaps he could help. Her coat was a creamy colour, though much paler then his own, and lacking the markings he possessed. He glanced at her curiously, waiting for her to speak.
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Honey took a half-step back, wary of the young male's presence. Still, her manners did not leave her thus she mimicked his greeting, Hello. I...I'm Honey, another small step back, Are you the leader here? He looked young to be a leader of anything, but Honey didn't want to take any chances.
· republic of auros ·
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
she introduced herself as Honey, taking a wary step back. he looked mildly surprised; he was only a kid. he didn't look that threatening, did he? at her question, he looked at her a moment, incredeblously. she thought he, of all wolves, looked to be a leader? he had yet to turn six months of age, and the question stunned him a moment. "no" he answered simply. "that's Ree-Hiram." he amended, glancing at the other a little oddly. "I'm Seff. I don't have a rank yet since I'm too young." he informed her, knowing he'd have to wait months before he entered the adult teir. already, he couldn't wait. then he'd get a proper trade and be awesome. others still looked to him as a child, and oddly, he found that at times, being treated as such chaffed.
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Honey had figured as such, but in times like these, one couldn't be too sure. Everything seemed off recently. Seff was his name. Honey grinned and sat back, now reassured that he could bring no real harm. Oh, well I...I was here to speak to a leader. Is he, or she, I guess...are they busy? If for whatever reason she couldn't be met by an Alpha, then she would no longer have any real business at their border.
· republic of auros ·
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
It struck him odd that a leader had not come, and he glanced at the girl with worry. "I'm sorry. I don't know where they are..." He trailed off, wondering if something might be wrong, to draw them away such. he glanced at her with concern showing a moment longer in his eyes as he blinked it away, waiting for her to speak.