Sea Lion Shores Plastic Beach
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He hadn't a clue why he had returned to this place. After disappearing from Athendal and heading off on his own, he didn't intend on coming back. And yet here he was. Back at Teekon. Though to be fair, he didn't know he was. Issun had never been near the shores.

It was a foreign feeling. The cold, wet sand squishing under his paws annoyed him greatly. Issun walked onwards, grumbling and hoping to walk on dirt instead.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage, too, had returned to the homely place of Teekon. Her reason for living was unknown, and she hoped to keep it that way. Now, fully grown, planned to travel across the wilds, starting at the coast she never had the chance to see. A bitter wind blew up against her charcoal pelt, though the winter was never much of a bother to her. The sand between her paws felt cleansing in a way, an unfamiliar sensation. She wondered if it felt as strange in the summer or spring. 

The shadow continued listening the waves, birds, and wind was soothing, though she preferred the dense, dark forest much better. It felt homier. The beach was out in the open, no place to hide and it was difficult to be quiet in it's terrain. But the sights were worth it, in a way.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He continued heading forward, head down to shield himself from the wind that crashed against his face. Everytime he stepped in a pool of sea water, his will to get away from this place grew.

Issun lifted his head after awhile to examine the terrain. Everything was the same, except for a figure in the distance. Curious, his slow trudge turned into a trot and the closer he got the more he could make out the figure. Another wolf. It had been awhile since he came across one.

"Hello?" he called, hoping his voice could be heard over the wind.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage's attenion was caught by the voice of another, she turned her gaze to their direction and spotted another dark wolf not far in the distance. She stared for a moment, not speaking a word, unsure if she actually wished to talk to them. They were larger than her, strong too - but she didn't care. She'd come across plenty giantd and come back unscathed. After a few moments of silence and just the fae's stare, she took a few steps forward in attempt to gather their scent, but the wind was agaisnt her and instead blew it farther away.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
There was no answer. The wolf only stared at him for and he didn't know what to do but stare back. Well, at least they could hear him over the wind.

He blinked a few times when the wolf took a few steps towards him. "Hi," he repeated, "I'm Issun." Now giving out his name probably wasn't the wisest decision, but what was there to loose. He had no secret information and he didnt recall seeing this wolf back at Athendal.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The wolf paused again, her ears twitched slightly, checking to see if she had heard him right. A strange sensation grew in her chest once hearing his name. Sage stepped even closer, her gaze upon Issun's. "Excuse me," she exclaimed, her voice somewhat stern, as if offended if he was lying. "Did you say your name is Issun?" If this was a joke of some sort she definately wouldn't stand for it, and was ready to scream the male down if so. 

Her eyes gleamed slightly in curiousity, attempting to observe the wolf as she gained closer and closer.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Her pause made him uneasy. Did he say something wrong? He hoped that she wasn't someone from Athendal. He didn't want them knowing he was alive.

He studied her face, now that she was close enough. Looked familiar. Issun didn't answer her at first, still being cautious. "I did," he finally answered.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"You don't remember me?" Her head was cocked to the side, somewhat perplexed, like her image could never be forgotten - ever. She waited uneasily for his reply, what if he truly hadn't? What if this wasn't the right Issun? Sage now stood a few feet away from him, her features now clear. 

She wasn't sure how she could take someone she once loved to have forgotten her completely, it was strange; the idea of it.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A few more moments of silence had passed. He took his time looking the female. Issun thought back on his memories, picking and choosing names and faces. And then it hit him.

"S-Sage?" The warrior took a step back, looking onto her in disbelief. That couldn't be possible, she had been missing for so long. He thought he'd never see her again.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
To hear her name leae his mouth was an odd occurance, she had no idea how to react. To run up and brush her head under his chin, but perhaps that action was for the past and only the past - perhaps he's changed and wished never to see her again after abandoning Moonlit Hills. Maybe she should run away and avoid the situation entirely. She nodded, affirming she was indeed, Sage. "What are the chances?" She questioned, taking it in completely.

"You must hate me, yes?" 
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
It was her. He didn't know how to react or what to say. Should he should be mad that she left him or happy he found her? Sad? Honestly, both feelings were present.

"I don't hate you," he replied. He couldn't hate her for anything really. "Why did you... leave?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She stared for a moment, blinking a couple of times, unsure how to respond. "Let's not ponder about that now." Sage insisited, moving closer towards him catiously. "Tell me, how is Moon Lit?" She would prefer the pack be okay, instead of disbanding with her once called family. "How are you?"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He didn't move when she moved closer. A small sigh escaped him when she spoke of Moonlit. "It disbanded, he started, "When Malice ran off with Burke, no one was ready to take her place. I did join the pack she and him had created, Arthendal. But I left a few months ago."

"I could be better, he replied, "Winter with no pack is proving to be challenging."
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Why would you leave?" She was surprised Malice would run off without saying, and was somewhat angered by it. Although, thst was rather hypocritical, though she was only a Beta not an Alpha - not as though she wouldn't have glady taken that position. "Or decide to rule Moonlit?"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
That was a good question. Why did he leave? "I," he started, dragging the word, "I could say I wasn't to happy with the leadership." The male shrugged, not knowing how to explain it. "I guess I was used to Malice being the leader. And her only." Or maybe he was still angry about her leaving. He couldn't know for sure.

"I wasn't ready then, he replied, "I did have a high ranking sure, but I wasn't ready to lead on my own. Especially on such short notice."
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage nodded, somewhat understanding what he had to say. "I see..." She would have easily taken over Moonlit Hills, but that chance is gone, and she couldn't care less. "So, her and Burke...they are mates?" She questioned, knowing the two were close to some extent, but the age difference seemed rather off.

"Did you leave Teekon, too?" 
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He nodded. "They are, and her children are with them." Her children was probably a big reason why he had joined that pack in the first place. After all he wanted to believe they were his. Though that was impossible and he was too young at the time, as Malice had said months ago.

"Yeah," he answered, "Didn't know where to go after I left." Issun stood quietly for a moment, not knowing what else to say. "So, where are you heading?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
A sting seemed to hit her, remembering the betryal Issun committed agaisnt her with Malice - she tried her best to ignore it. Besides, she moved on...right? She seemed oddly silent for a moment, before finally opening her mouth. "No where specefic, I just wanted to experience the beach. You?" 

She somewhat wished the lingering sense of awkwardness would leave already, it's not like it would stop her from anything though - maybe it's just her fault they stood so far apart.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
"I don't know," was the first thing that came to mind. "I couldn't go back to Arthendal." After disappearing without a word? No way in hell he could go back there. "Joining a pack sounds like a good option," he went on, "but I've been lingering. He didn't know why exactly. With winter here, what option could be better than that?

"Maybe," he started, "I mean, if you want, we could stick together for now. Much better than going out alone." Winter was here and being alone wasn't a good plan. Two is better than one.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She contemplated the idea for a moment, before nodding, agreeing that it would be easiest to travel with him. Maybe it was a bad idea though... Oh well, she wouldn't dwell on it. "Yes, I agree." Sage contemplated for a moment. "I'm not sure I'd like to stay in a pack with Malice - but perhaps we can see her again? See how her pups are doing." 

It seemed like a good idea, nothing else better t do. She wasn't sure if her pride could allow her to be at the bottom of a pack, so the two might have to wait a while before joining anything.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Going back to see Malice didn't sound too bad. But then again, he didn't know what to expect if he went back. If Malice were to come to their call then maybe she would be willing to talk with them, but if anyone else were to answer instead there were two possibilities. The wolf would be nice enough and let them see her at the borders or they would be chased away. Still, seeing Malice sounded nice and knowing how the pups were doing sounded great. And there was nowhere else to go.

"I don't see why not," he sighed, his will to see her winning over. Issun stood up, ready to lead her over. "The pack is closer to where Moonlit was, he exclaimed. It was a bit far away from where they stood. He walked forwards, expecting Sage to follow close behind

fade next post?
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage nodded, moving to the side of Issun. She glanced at him for a moment, wondering what the two would encounter on their trip. It felt unusual being next to him once again, an odd sense of deja vu surrounded her.