Raven's Watch Wag and the world wags with you
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It was the same exact time as yesterday that Knew arrived in their meeting spot. He sat his haunches down on the ground, the snow ten times more cold to him than any healthy wolf, but it was worth it to get to know Gwen even more. He tapped his tail a bit, somewhat anxious to spot the ivory wolfess again.

Today, he had somewhat of a plan instead of sticking around the same place, he wanted to travel with her somewhere, anywhere really.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had wandered around, looking for Knew but as she returned to their previous meeting place she almost leapt with joy to see a brown figure sitting in the spot. "Knew!" she called, trotting over to him. It was the friendly wolf she'd met yesterday.

She sat down beside him, smiling. "It's great to see you!"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her enthusiasm was a compliment to the wolf. The way her voice leapt upon saying his name made his heart skip a beat. "Afternoon, Pige." A smirk was splayed against his muzzle, eyes somewhat brighter upon spotting the fae. 

"What took ya so long? Off chatting with other brutes?" Of course, he was only joking. She came practically right on time, and the idea wouldn't necessarily bother him too much -- teasing was just apart of him.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She offered him a small grin, and a wag of her tail. "Me? Being social? Unlikely," she replied with a laugh. Her tail continued to wag as she remembered their very long conversation yesterday. Perhaps that would happen again today - unless Knew was busy. "So.... what do you want to do?"

It was fairly obvious that she was less intimidated than the first time they had met. At first she had been wary of him, but later on she had settled. Now, if any other wolves saw them, it would look as though they were good friends hanging about. Maybe one day that would happen? She already felt close to him. What if they became better friends? Like the ones who always laughed and chatted and hunted together, like a pack. Except that Knew wasn't in a pack. Oh well, that wouldn't stop Gwen. Once she had her mind set on something, she normally continued with that goal and didn't stop. Maybe this would be different though - or not.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew lifted his haunches from the freezing ground, his fur somewhat damp. He shook his legs off a bit, in attempt to dry them but the cold air only made the extent even more freezing. "Just follow me, Pige." He insisted, already moving down the rocky mountainside of the watch the would lead to a usually lush paradise, but was now an icey wonderland. 

Ice skating. That's what he was going to get her to do, a form of play he would do to occupy time in the cold season when he once lived in luxury.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen watched and cringed slightly. He must really be cold. Freezing even. She had a long fluffy coat that mostly kept her 'warm' but he didn't. His fur was thin and she felt slightly guilty. However he insisted that she follow him so she stood up, shaking the fur off her snow and began to follow. "Where are we going?" she questioned, though she had no intention of staying behind. In fact, her tail was still wagging. Besides, she didn't think Knew was going to tell her anyway.

So after that question she stayed silent, stealing a few glances at Knew as they walked.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"You'll see." Knew insisted, eyes forward as he wondered towards the edge of the mountain, a slight temperature rise as he grew closer to the ground -- something only someone as small and malnourished as him could catch on too. 

He really enjoyed his time with Gwen, and the two seemed to get along rather well. She was extremely kind and catered to him without even asking, something rather rare. At least since he was banished, that is. He planned to grow closer with the woman, not only for his benefit. 

After a few minutes of trotting along, they finally came upon the end of the large hill and entered into a snow blanketed field with a frozen river cutting through.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen sighed, but cheerfully. What was this mysterious place Knew was leading her to? She soon found out. A frozen river loomed ahead. "Woah" was her only response. She glanced at the river, from the point she could first see it, to the end of her vision. It was a long river - at least from where they were standing. "Why are we here?" she turned to face Knew, eyes sparkling. She had already realized that Knew could be planning anything. It excited her very much. She hadn't been suprised in a long time, and it made her grin.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew smirked, and without saying a word burst into a run and leapt out on to the icey terrain made by the river and slid across it, his legs spread out uncomfortably and he managed to regain his posture. 

The brute gestured with his head for her to come, his tongue laid out of his mouth and a smile presented itself boldly.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen blinked at him in suprise. Of all the things he could of done - this was his choice? How odd... she'd never walked on a frozen river before.... she imagined it would be difficult. Knew soon proved that when he slid uncomfortably. It made her giggle. She let out a whoop and rushed over, immediatly slipping onto her belly and crashing straight into poor Knew. Though this only made her laugh more. "Sorry," she gave an apologetic smile as she lay sprawled out on the ice.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew was just now getting the hang of his childhood sport before he was interrupted and fell flat on his flank when Gwen accidentally crashed into him. He paused for a moment, almost offended before laughing loudly. He scrambled to get back on his feet, moving over to the winter colored girl. "Watch out, there kid." He insisted. "Need help?"
427 Posts
Ooc —
His laugh made her smile. She made someone laugh, which was an achievement for her. "Again... sorry," she chuckled before wobbling back to her feet, though it seemed to her as though her legs didn't want to stand. "I'm fine.... I think."
She managed to get up, but she was sliding pretty uncontrolably. "How do I do this?" She asked with a giggle. Maybe he'd done this before? Plus, he seemed like a pro at standing up still.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He pushed with his claws forward to get closer to Gwen, thinking for a moment -- how did he do this? I don't know, I don't really think I just do it, y'know?" Of course she didn't know, she was asking about it. Just push and don't think." Knew exclaimed, giving an example right then and skillfully turned in a circle, though still seemed somewhat clumsy.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"You just do it? Okay - I mean I'll try haha," she said before clumsily pushing forward and focusing on Knew instead of what she was doing. She hadn't focused on him on purpose.... he had just moved toward her so she looked at him.... and kinda continued to look at him, her heart skipping a beat. Without realizing it she had slid forward without falling over, but as soon as she noticed and looked at her legs she wobbled again and the moment was over. She almost slipped again.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He slid to a stop at her side, nails digging into the ice for support. "You got it for a second there." Knew said, trying to be as supportive as possible -- he usually isn't so kind, but a certain thing about Gwen brought out a kinder version of him. "Would you prefer something else?" He suggested.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"I'm good.. this is fun!" She exclaimed, pressing up against his side for support. Once she regained her balance she pushed off and slid further down the river. A little wonky, but an improvement. She giggled when she came to a halt. "I did it! Kind of!" She laughed and tried to copy his move of sliding in a circle. The white wolfess managed a half circle before she came to a stop. She looked up as a wide grin spread over her face, eyes glinting. This was something she had never experienced before - but she had to admit it was a lot of fun.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew watched her slide across the terrain with less struggle than before, he used his back legs to head her direction and purposefully dove forward to cause another clash between the two, forcing Gwen to fall on her back and him to stand above her with a sense of joy in his silvery colored eyes. 

"Woah there," He leaned his head forward, giving a light chuckle as he stood atop her, trying his hardest not to fall completely on her and maybe cause injury.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen blinked in suprise as she tumbled over, only to be faced with the light male. She said nothing, only blushed. They were very close. And, though slightly awkward, she didn't want the moment to end. Just them, and the silence around them. Besides, she had no clue what she'd even say to Knew. 

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled at him, curious as to what he'd say.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He stared at her for a moment, taking in her eyes and the moment before reluctantly pulled off of her - it must have looked strange with someone has tiny as him to be toppled someone with such a full coat. Part of the reason he left was to give her a lingered thought of confusion, despite him wanting to stay there. "Anything else you'd like to do?" He suggested.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen gave a small tilt of her head as the wolf pulled away. She got up and glanced curiously toward him, but he asked instead if there was anything else she wanted to do. "Uh.... I don't know..." She stated, confusion still settled in her mind. She shivered slightly - what was wrong with her? "You got any ideas?" was her reply. She didn't want their outing to end, but she knew that it would have to at some point. Hopefully not yet.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Pige." Knew said, somewhat seriously as he began to glide towards the bank of the river. "Why're you in a pack?" He questioned, curiosity in his dark eyes, turning to face Gwen once again. The idea of a pack, despite being in one and still half believing he still is, was so confining. He only could stand his old home because he could do whatever he pleased whenever, but in others you're confined and caged.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen looked up at him. "I don't know... I guess I thought I'd have more safety through the the winter.. and I wanted to earn my hunter trade." She replied simply. She had never really liked being a lone wolf; It had been lonely on her own. For a whole year. "Do you never get lonely?" she blurted, but she tilted her head again. He seemed so... happy. At least every time she saw him he did. But now, with a serious look on his face, she was unsure.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Lonely?" Knew held a prideful look on his face and spoke the word as if it were another language. "I've got plenty to keep me company." He exclaimed, whether it were a delusion or not. Though Gwen surely gave him company. "I could never be so tied down, y'know?" There was so much to do and see, to be in one area under one rule was just...awful.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh," She replied, not really knowing what she meant by the word.The white she wolf listened to his words then sat down -rather awkwardly- on the ice. "I suppose... but there are other advantages to having a pack. What about you? Have you ever led a pack? When I first met you you struck me as the leader type." She spoke softly, genuinely curious.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He lifted his back up a bit, a smug look on his face as he did so. "I was Alpha to be." Knew said, his voice now strong and regal. "To lead a pack I can do, to work for one I cannot." The wolf admitted, staring directly at Gwen, his royal tone had returned and struck rather brightly.