Hushed Willows Bella Notte
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
@Gwen

Knew slowly awoke to the bright sun staring down directly on the two. He lifted his head and yawned somewhat loudly. He smacked his chops before glancing down at the sleeping beauty beside him, he smiled upon remembering the nught before. He didn't want to risk waking her, so the tramp tried his best to stay still. No matter how desperately he wanted her to wake up and talk to him. No, he would resist for her. The realization of being in a pack' territory hit him again, and his race beat a little faster, though he managed to relax. Hell, he managed to spend the night without getting caught...but he didn't wish to push his luck. 

Knew decided to distract himelf by looking back down at Gwen, a faint smile reappeared, and his muscles, which he didn't realize were tensed, loosened. She made anything ten times better, even just simply laying in the cold.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Oooh another thread!

Gwen was fast asleep, peaceful in her calm moment. She was dreaming of last night, and meeting Knew again. He had tresspassed over Marauder's borders to come and see her, but they hadn't been caught. The pair had leaned on each other, watching the moon and drifting off silently. But once he had left -  Gwen begun to think about then with a start realized that the male hadn't left. What if they'd been found? The wolfess shot her eyes open, but instantly relaxed again as she felt Knew beside her. They were lying down, in the snow, but her thick fur allowed her to still feel warmth. But her paws were cold. She fluttered her eyes closed again, pressing deeper into the brown wolf's fur. "Knew?" she said, in a soft tone.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The dog smiled wider, lifting his ears when she spoke his name. "The one and only." Knew laid his head against Gwen's wintery coat."How'd you sleep?" He questioned, letting his eyes scan the area in case another wolf was nearby. It had been his first good sleep since being banished from his luxurious life. His eyes landed back on the ivory pelted wolfess, and he relaxed again. He had a dream of his old home, being called "Prince" and "Highness" except Gwen was there, and she was treated just the same, the duchess to his duke.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen gave a small, sleepy grin "Of course." She let out a calm yawn, relaxing against Knew. "Well, I think. Though I hope no one saw us last night." She sighed - again the desicion rose in her mind. She knew she'd have to pick soon, and she believed she had begun to make a choice. The pack would not be happy, surely, but Gwen still had time to go over her pick. She had begun to make friends in the pack already, and leaving them would be tough, most likely they would be angry at her. Especially since the ivory female had begun rising in the ranks, already an Epsilon, and that was one of middle ranks. 

She shook her head silently, then turned to Knew, beside her. "What about you?"
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew shrugged slightly, obviously not caring if they were caught, though a hidden sense of fear was buried deep in the back of his mind. He hated confrontation, and admittedly was a giant coward and would run the second anything got violent. "Preeeetty great." He exclaimed, half way through a yawn when speaking. He wondered if she'd considered his proposal to run away together, not to be confined to other leaders, but instead be there own. It sounded perfect, but of course he was merely a dreamer, and such paradise might fall difficult to maintain. "So what if they did? The dog spread his legs out, stretching his muscles best he could without disturbing Gwen.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen lifted her head to get a better view of the wolf beside her. "Well, we'd both be in trouble if anyone did." She knew that Knew probably wouldn't care if they got caught, but Gwen was slightly worried as even if she did leave with him, now would be a difficult situation to do so.

She yawned again, and said quietly, "If I was to leave the pack.... where exactly would we go? What would we do?" She had wanted to ask the question for a while, and it might help her decide.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew tilted his head and stared off into the distance for a moment, in complete thought. "Who knows what wonderful experiences lay beyond those hills? It's all ours for the taking, Pige." He exclaimed, a big smile growing on his face. The tramp looks down at Gwen and looks directly into her eyes. "We could do anything." He insisted. Of course, it would matter to her if they were to get caught, and he knew that, but Knew would muich rather prefer the two roaming free together than sneaking into the Keep just to see her.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen met his gaze and smiled, "It... It sounds good... but.." She murmered. The ivory wolfess wanted to leave with him so badly, but what would the pack think? It had been her choice to try and join them, and she might be leaving - so soon? She sighed again "I don't know.... shouldn't we wait until winter is over? I have the best chances of hunting for us - and the pack - in the territory, and if I leave with you, I won't be able to access it."

Then she blinked, smiling again, once she realized that she had begun frowning. "Then..... I promise I'll leave with you. Once Winter is over...." The female was unsure, but she knew that she wanted to spend her time with the male next to her, and she'd felt something for him ever since they first met. She was of course reluctant to leave the pack, especially that she had just begun making friends among their ranks, but also because she didn't want to abandon them in Winter - which was the most difficult time of the year. Besides, this way she could still hunt for Knew in the pack territory - they hadn't yet discovered the pair just yet, and it was better that it stayed that way until the cold Winter was near it's end.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew, for a split second, considered joining The Keep for the winter, but it was quickly blown off. He couldn't get use to the life of serving another, for in his mind he was a king, and always will be. He wasn't mad that she wanted to stay, it was understandable, but logic wasn't exactly Knew's strong point, and saw her reasoning forced - she caught for him the other day did she not? And why not leave now, instead of spring so her pack mates wouldn't be even more disappointed? Knew didn't know, but didn't really care. He would respect her decision, a sigh escaped his mouth causing a misty cloud to form ahead of him. 

"Alright, Pige." Knew exclaimed, crossing one of his legs over the other and setting his head down on them. "I'll wait." Being as impatient as the tramp was, there was no true guarantee of his loyalty, but he truly did enjoy Gwen and would stay as long as he could manage.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Thank you, Knew," she replied with a sigh of relief. "I'll let the pack know at the end of winter." she smiled at him. Her tail was wagging slightly, despite the cold. "If anything happens, maybe I'll leave sooner." the she-wolf added, knowing that Knew wasn't the most patient of wolves. Winter will go quickly, she thought to herself. Maybe at the beginning of the next year she would leave with Knew? It all depended on the availability of prey and whether her pack was doing fine without her. She believed that they would be fine, but being now far into winter, she didn't want to abandon them now. Though, Gwen might very well change her mind and leave sooner.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew smiled, happy that he could please her. It wasn't often someone denied him, even though she didn't, nor was it that he would give for someone else's sake. Gwen was special, and he would do plenty to keep her content. "You sure you aren't staying because the studs?"  The dog smiled and glanced back over at her, lifting an imaginary eyebrow.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Haha, never! I'd much rather hang around with you!" She chuckled, rolling over onto her back, stretching out her paws. She let out a happy sigh. The snow was soft underneath her, and, though it was cold, it was comfy. Like a cushion, but maybe her thick pelt was contributing to that. The ivory wolfess was excited to leave with Knew, and she wondered what it would be like as a lone wolf again. She had never liked it herself - always lonely and dull - but with Knew beside her it seemed like a much brighter idea. What kind of fun could they get up to?
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Starks mood hadn't improved much over the past few days, sullen as he had been after the matter with Banner and his growing insecurities. When he caught the scent of an outsider - a male at that - he became more defensive, beelining towards the source of the scent. Finding a stranger in his pack lands wasn't ideal, but, thankfully for them Stark hadn't heard the conversation they'd been having. It would have slighted him go know Gwen was just going to up and leave anyways, despite the fact he was impressed with her work ethic so far. 

Stark let out a low growl as he came upon the scene, blue eyes fixed on the male as his posture shifted and his tail arched high above his body. "Explain yourself - now." 

stumbling in with permission!

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew smiled at her words, gaining comfort in them. It wasn't until a unfamiliar voice spoke did he jump a good few feet. His eyes widened once noticing the predominantly larger male, his smile stayed though, just skewed with a frightened look. "Heh, hey there, bud." The small wolf lowered his head and stepped back cautiously, trying his best to get out scotfree. "Just admiring what a lovely pack you have here, isn't it just great?" He glanced at Gwen and nodded, in hope she'd play along. 

He glanced up at the sun. "Oh, boy, would you look at the time? Looks like I should get going, thanks for letting me stay in your beautiful, beautiful home."
427 Posts
Ooc —
Okay!
Gwen jumped, spinning to face the wolf who'd spoken. It was Stark. She froze, stunned. Knew was right next to her! What should she do? The white wolfess lowered her head and tail in submission to the alpha, before stuttering, "U-uh... yeah, It's a great pack! He was just leaving...." she was terrified. She'd never done anything 'against the rules' in a pack before, and this wasn't exactly the best start. Would she get kicked out? Gwen kept her head lowered and her eyes didn't meet the Alphas. Oh god....
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The scramble just made it all the more suspicious, Stark's lips curling for a moment over his teeth as he let out a growl. He wasn't interested in the games - there was no way he'd be able to track him down so easily if he was just passing through. His scent was heavier, and it was a good guess that he had stayed there for a bit. "I am not your 'bud'." Stark grit out, not appreciating the casual demeanor of the other wolf in the slightest. If he had plans to loiter about the pack lands he could do it in the service of the pack - Stark wasn't going to let him take advantage of their kills and any hospitality for free. 

Gwen, by contrast, appropriately submitted, and though it didn't calm him in the slightest it at least made sure he wasn't misdirecting his anger on her. Sure, she'd invited a stranger into their lands with young children around, but, she had the sense to submit. "If you loiter in my lands with my wolves, you must seek to join them," Stark said carefully - the male would have only one chance before Stark chased him from the lands. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He saw it, his only way to leave unscathed. Knew tilted his head to the side and swung forward slightly. "Yes," he exclaimed a hesitant respose, "that is exactly what I was doing." Knew glanced at Gwen for a moment, before clearing his throat and refocusing on the alpha before him, maneuvering herself directly in front of the brute, and promptly sitting down into the cold snow. "I wish to join your ranks!" His face held a new sense of confidence and excitment. No, his intention of lingering about the borders was not originally this, nor will he ever gain comfortable with the ideak, but it seemed his only chance to exit scotfree. 

He now held a shit-eating grin before the two, his head still leaning to the side like a puppy. "If you'll have me, of course." 
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen gave Knew a look, one that seemed to say, Are you sure? But no words left her ivory muzzle. She glanced back and forth between the two wolves. She longed to tell Knew that he should show some submission, but she couldn't. This was between the Alpha and him. The she-wolf knew that her friend enjoyed the freedom of being a lone wolf, and that he really didn't want to join the Keep, but perhaps it was for the best for now.

Gwen only looked at them both, waiting for Stark's response. He might not even let Knew into the pack anyway. Normally, when wolves joined, they had to offer something to the pack - skills, most commonly. Gwen had offered her hunting skills. Maybe Knew could try and be a scout? Or Gwen could teach him how to hunt, perhaps? Either way, they had to wait for the Alphas response before they tried to offer anything.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Suddenly, the cowardly wolf gave another nervous laugh before speeding off as quickly as possible, in attempt to avoid any more conflict. It was strange to see such a malnourished and unhealthy dog run as swiftly as he did, and soon enough the light brown wolf disappeared into the open winter side.