Silver Creek i am not done
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
Casmir would be gone a week. Just a week. Still, the days and hours drug on and she longed for the dark man's presence. It was odd, how her thoughts had flickered between Casmir as she'd known him first - a child himself, barely holding his grief back, to the man she knew now who helped lead the pack and had tended her to her and her children. 

Rowan was headed back to the den with a bundle of dried herbs she'd found for @Natashe after the turkey incident, hoping to help stave off any illness before it took hold in the female. She'd check on the children if she didn't run into anyone in the meantime and then try and track the female down. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe lay beneath a tree resting her head on her paws, as she dealt with the ache in her head with silent patience. That damned turkey, she was glad that she had at least given it hell. Her golden Amber eyes moved with the swaying of the branches above her, sighing at the cool but not entirely unpleasant breeze that ruffled her pelt.

She had many thoughts running through her mind, one of them being love. She knew her heat was going to start soon, and she usually went off to find someone to..well...have some fun with. She had been lucky never to become pregnant, but now she wondered if she really wanted to continue without an actual mate.

Her lessons with Heston had given her some enlightenment on love. Heston was learning a difficult language and working hard on it, just to impress spring. He was dedicated and determined even when he failed, and she could see it in his eyes that he loved her.

Amber had found a mate as well and even had pups, making Natashe an Aunt. She was starting to crave the feeling of someone desiring more then her body, but her mind and soul as well. Natashe huffed a sigh as a particularly strong throb hit her head making her wince.