Neverwinter Forest Starting Over
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Dainty paws walked across the cold blanket of snow that covered the ground, bright blue eyes gleamed in the dense light of the sun that caught their wandering gaze. Slowly, Amari ventured near the edges of the borders, cerulean stare peering out over the terrain as she strolled along thoughtfully. Since her acceptance, Amari hadn't managed to think of anything to make her place permanent here, the girl gradually coming to a halt as she let out a sigh, her warm breath turning to mist as it escaped into the bitter air. White rounded ears twitched a top her head as she took in her surroundings, silver and white tail giving a thoughtful flick behind her as she pondered on her next move. It would be a difficult task to gather herbs now, especially with winters gift of snow and ice. 'Hmm..'

Black nose twitched and Amari lowered herself to sit upon the icy ground, pink tongue slowly escaping her mouth as she licked at her maw for the moment, her tail gradually curling about her forepaws as she looked out beyond the borders. A smile had made its way across her muzzle as the girl sat, silently honouring the thought of having the chance to be able to look to the world from this side of the fence. But most of all, no longer having to be alone.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Allure's days were blurred in the simple attempt to remain busy. She looked after Cypress, who despite his age and his capabilities, had withdrawn completely from the pack. The rest of her time she floated along the borders, or chose to be at the side of @Shrike, who with each passing day was becoming more and more of a solid rock for the bi-toned girl. Mostly, she tried to find a sense of normalcy -- and thus far, she failed. Nothing was normal any longer.

Yet each passing day she kept at it, and this day proved no different. Her pale paws fell upon the snow, whisking towards the borders as she aimed to do a sweep. Instead of coming upon a stranger from outside, she came upon one from within their ranks -- newly accepted, she assumed, and without sipping a beat, the Delta closed the distance to the pale she-wolf, her muzzle canting slightly as her aqua eyes swept over the newcomer. "Hello," she offered in greeting, still studying the woman and wondering who had accepted her. Their numbers could certainly use the boost.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She had kept to herself for most of her time in the Forest, slowly adjusting to this thing known as grass. It didn't help that the land was frozen and cold, unyielding, a far cry from the sandy loam she was used to treading on, nesting in. When she finally felt ready, or as ready as she could be, then, and only then, did she greet her fellow crewmates packmates.

She came across two quickly; two women, to her disgust. She would rather have less heat-spewing harpies around Kjalarr, but she supposed it could not be helped. Ondine was his w-....wiiif- chosen fuckbuddy, after all; he wouldn't be promiscuous (she thought).

Ahoy lassies! She crowed, despite her annoyance with the whole situation (both environment and companions). Bit o' a chill dis mornin', ah?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Her attention was soon stolen from her thoughts as the sound of a greeting broke the silence, curiously cerulean eyes peered away from the lands outside of the border, to look upon a beautifully colored female now beside her. Amari offered the girl a smile and a low bow of her head, lips parting as she returned the greeting with a simple, ”Hello.” Her voice was soft and a wider smile gradually displayed its way across her maw to the female. Though soon, Amari's attention was stolen again, by another surprising arrival, a sudden call coming from a dark brown hued wolf, who was slowly approaching them. Amari turned back to the raven and white female as the other gathered with them, the girl licked her muzzle nervously as her busy silver and white tail curled tightly around her forepaws, ”Indeed it is.” She replied simply to the newly arrived as she faced her once more, giving her head a low bow to newly arrived woman.

Quietly, Amari glanced between them, the young girl deciding to remain silent for the moment as the silver and ivory girl found herself unsure of what to say next. Casually she dug at the snow with her paw, her white ears twitching against the cold breeze that occasionally swept through the land till she finally decided to break the silence , ”I'm Amari, by the way.” The she-wolf said as she then offered a sheepish smile to the group, her bright blue eyes looking between them curiously as she then fell silent once more.
Listen to me now
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
No sooner did the other greet her did a boisterous voice pull her gaze from the pale girl. Tilting her muzzle, she noted the swarthy wolf -- instinct and scent screamed male to her, but despite her ragged appearance, she seemed particularly female. A topic to be avoided, she felt, as her eyes drifted between the two now.

She was custom to heavy accents -- her aunt had mated to a scottish wolf after all -- but there was something particularly different about the brown she-wolf's that seemed to scratch at Allure's ears in an unpleasant manner. "Hi," she offered, her muzzle lifting a notch as she recovered from greeting two newcomers within their ranks, now. "I'm Allure -- welcome to Neverwinter Forest." She paused, feeling the conversation play out in the direction of polite inquiries already, rather than thoughtful interaction. "How long have you both been here?"
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Introductions were passed around. The quiet silver girl was named Amari, while the older black female was called Allure. Maude, thumped her tail before giving her name. Name's Maude, She replied simply, without the formal flourish. Her initial greeting had been enough as it was. 

Allure asked how long they'd been. She had been in these woods (Maude still shuddered at the thought of frozen soil) for a lot longer than she thought she would hold out, but she supposed that love had a funny way of making people do stupid things. She shrugged, nonchalant. 'Taint been long. Came 'ere o'bit 'fore winter finally set in,
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for taking so long, also I had a 6 yr old distracting me all through this post! Dx

White ears twitched as cerulean eyes blinked between the gathered group, the girl's silver and white tail curling about her forepaws tightly as she listened to each woman's voice that sounded into the bitter air. Slowly, Amari merely gave her head a polite nod to each woman as they eventually introduced themselves. Though, Amari allowed a wide smile to grace her maw at Allure's welcoming to Neverwinter. Offering another bow, the girl slowly licked at her muzzle, Amari silently placing each name given to their faces as she sat quietly repeating each of their names within her mind; Allure and Maude. Happy that she had now met more members of the forest, Amari let a small sigh to escape her lips, her warm breath turning to mist before her eyes as she observed their individual markings and colorations for the future. Even though, Amari knew there was no way of mixing the pair up.

Head turned as the unusual accent of the brown female sounded, bright blue eyes watching her/him – uh – Maude as she explained that she too hadn't been here that long either. Nose twitched and Amari glanced back to Allure, head giving a slight nod in agreement to Maude's words, ”I, too.. haven't been with the pack long.” Her white ears flicked backward, eyes glancing straight to her paws as they dug into the snow, ”I.. met a wolf from this pack, many moons ago. Cypress is his name.” The girl paused, bright blue eyes looking to both females before she continued, ”He, invited me to the Forest, after helping me in Firefly Glen that is..” Amari offered a small smile and then finally added, ”...but I took a while to take up his offer after he saved me from the muddy situation I was in..” Amari's head sunk some as she exhaled softly, she hadn't seen him since arriving here and couldn't bare the thought of what Cypress (and his family) had endured since their last meeting.
Listen to me now