Silver Creek tokoyo ghoul
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
[table width=55%][tr][td]
the borders loomed ahead, and Cas quickened his pace through the ache of his paws. he'd been away longer than he had intended, and he was happy to finally be home. locking away the results of his visit, the boy's single ear swept forward as the scent of Spring touched his nares. a whine trickled from the boy — she had been in heat, if she was not still such. the fragrance energized the Mayfair; he crossed the borders with a clear flicker along his hackles, intending to claim the alpha.
logic entered his mind — he could do no such thing. she was her own woman, and Heston seemed to be the logical choice. after all, there was also Rowan of which to think, though Cas knew the ashen wolfess held no claim to him, nor he to she. he wandered along the borders, salving his flouted manhood with vigorous watering of the markers. it was during this wandering that he came across yet another maddening scent, this time borne by Natashe; Cas grit his teeth and kept his head down, though it was all he could do not to seek out the subordinate and exercise his rights as her leader. what a stupid season.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
did someone say Natashe XD i am evil

Natashe had already been with a man, though that by no means satisfied her urges or desires. She smelled Casmir in the air, and smirked as she decided to see what could happen between the two of them. Natashe was a different person when in heat, one could almost call her a succubi if not darker harshes words. So she arrived in his view as he was marking his scent on the border and chuffed, her tail wagging behind her as she moved forward a few steps, her eyes dark with intentions that she did not know would be fulfilled.

"Casmir....Nice to see you" She said as she looked at him through her eyelashes, her swaying tail spreading her intoxicating scent into the air. She sat down and licked her chest a few times, a small smile on her lips as she glanced up at him "are you alright? you look...flustered" She purred empthasizing the last word as if she knew the reason, though of course she was not cocky enough to assume he was flustered over the two scents of females in heat. It was possible he had more control than that.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
of course Casmir could not be left alone — it wasn't ten minutes before he was approached by one of the women in question, and the boy stared openly at Natashe as she paraded in front of him. it made sense; she was female, he was male, and not only that, but he was the beta. unbidden, he took a step toward her, and then another.
Casmir suddenly drew himself up and prickled angrily at the woman. "you know what you're doing," he mumbled. "go away." that was a goddamn order. or was it? he didn't know. [/tr][/td][/table]
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
It was as if she was called by him, the moment that Casmir approached their borders Rowan in turn approached him. The scent of not only their Alpha but also another made Rowan more aggressive, her energies put into defending her own children and their rights in the pack. She could not turn against Spring who had taken her in, but, she could react as she felt natural against the damning scent of Natashe and her proximity to Casmir. When she approached the two the pale woman did so with a snarl and lifted lips, placing herself near Casmir with a very clear message that he was hers. 

What had she said about not holding him back? She'd clearly forgotten it the moment that another female's heat came into play with the male that her own emotions had become so inexplicably tied to. Her tail arched and she stared the other female down - she was not fit to bare or raise Mayfair children and Rowan would have no issues telling her so.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe blinked startled by the sudden appearance of the snarling female and by Casmir's snarling command as well "Christ. You are mated? I had no idea" she gasped and dropped into a crouch, shame taking over her face "Sir, madame i had no idea you two were together, please forgive my actions. It...It is hard to fight the heat."She grovelled even though her eyes narrowed at the ground. Out of anger she curled her lips over her teeth at Rowan "I would appreciate not being threatened though, madame. It is the way of nature, I won't stoop so low as to steal someone's mate." she spat in anger.

She had no care that the woman was of higher rank, or even a mother to children. She had barged in as if Natashe would rape Casmir. The beta had already told her off, there was no need for threats and nasty attitudes. Just because she had come onto a male during her heat did not mean she did not have manners! "
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lololol last post for me bc cas is a little boy

before either of them could respond further, Rowan swept onto the scene, and he had never seen her like this before. the boy's eyes widened as she stalked in front of him and bared her fangs against Natashe, who swore and quailed, even though she too evinced her anger. a flurry of emotions swept through Casmir; firstly, what the fuck was Rowan doing!? he was both aroused and annoyed by it — he hadn't realized she cared so much, but also how dare she try to pin him down. he couldn't even explore this sudden irritation before his primal side snarled, wanting to put both of them into their places; he was the beta. save for Spring, he ruled here.
thirdly, maybe just Natashe should be punished. fourthly — he had no damn idea. Casmir was confused, and also highly flattered that these two would be willing to duke it out over him, regardless of what the subordinate female said. and that scent! the boy gritted his teeth and flagged his tail over his hips. "hey!" he barked, glaring between the two of them. "stop fighting. there's ... literally nothing to fight over." he frowned at them both, though despite himself he was drawn to Natashe simply on basis of her alluring fragrance; he had to fight it hard.
"i'm gonna go away now and ... uh ... go be somewhere else. alone," he warned, glaring at them, before turning and doing the mature thing: running away.[/tr][/td][/table]
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She ducked her head instinctively as Casmir scolded them both. She remained silent until he left and then snorted softly turning to leave herself. She cast a last glance at Rowan over her shoulder "Just remember. I don't need to steal someone's mate, I am capable of getting my own. I don't know what opinion  you have in your head about me, but you don't know me." she said with an eerily calm voice. 

That being said she turned and walked away to a distant corner of the territory to be alone for a while, and wait off her anger.

Natashe out!
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan did not bend over Casmir's irritation, he could pull rank, certainly, but Rowan was no weakling and when it came to asserting herself over the other female she would. Her pale eyes narrowed at the male's retreating form but did not chase him, choosing instead to remain rooted to the spot and ensure that the female did not decide to start slinking around the pack trying to tempt him again. "I care very little for who you are." Rowan said evenly. "The truth of the matter is you have no idea what I am capable of."  The dark woman retreated to, and Rowan did not relax even as a gale swept up around her, the snow kicked around. 

Not one, but two hormonal women waltzing about the pack was enough to keep Rowan on edge. Casmir would come to her, the witch could feel it. They would settle their matters and disregard the rest. It was as it always was meant to be. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5