Golden Glade Time to go
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
@Sylvas Streiter and @Eden just thought I'd pop by..... the thread comes directly after: THIS THREAD

Shalon walked silently down the halls of their rendevous site, the tunnel system where all the wolves of the Inner Court slept. She was looking for someone inparticular, Sylvas. Shalon had to speak with him, and she assumed he could be found with his mate in their quiet den. Slowly rounding a shallow corner, Shalon found the cave she was looking for. Standing just outside the entrance she called in, "Streiter? Eden?" She spoke softly, not wanting to wake their children if they were asleep. 

She waited patiently, waiting for one of the two she had called for to beckon her in. She hated intruding on family time.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was first to respond, lifting her head into the darkness. Hello? she called as she moved away from her family and out to the doorway, where the near stranger Shalon stood. They hadn't spoken since Eden first joined, but she knew that the other woman posed no threat. Is everything alright? She turned to face back into the den and whimpered for her husband to come to her side. Though she knew not why Shalon called for the pair, she knew that it had to be important.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brown and gray male soon followed as Eden answered Shalon's calls, the young male offered a smile to the Duchess as he gradually came into view. Giving his head a bow, golden eyes peered to his ivory hued wife as she asked if everything was alright, a singular torn ear twitched a top his head as he quickly looked back to Shalon with a curious gaze; quietly waiting for her response.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Hello" Shalon greeted enter slowly, not wanting to spook anyone. "I am sorry to disturbe you two." She smiled at the both, "I'm afraid that I need your mates help Eden." Slowly looking from Eden to Streiter, "How are your hunting skills?" She siged softly, coming to sit just inside the entrance way. "I am afraid that we have reached a small food shortage. We didn't have the time to prepare for so many pups. The only pups we planned on producing were Alder and Aspens brood." She meant no disrespect, and was glad the Streiter and Eden had foundt their way into the Court. "Aspen has sent us on a hunting expedition." Shalon wasn't sure how well of a job the two of them could do, and she knew that this could eventually cause them to leave the Glade. Although she kept those opinions to herself.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden looked puzzled as Shalon began to speak. She knew that the pup comment wasn't meant to offend her — her litter wasn't the only bastard litter within the territory, after all — but it was the first time she'd thought about the pack's small puppy epidemic. There were her two, though mostly dependent on her milk, along with Aspen's four and Heartha's two. To compare, there were maybe six adults, only two or three of which who were capable of fetching food for themselves. His hunting skills are great. Right, love? Eden lifted one brow as she dared her mate to say anything against it. If they wanted to climb, they would need to show that they were useful, and him downplaying his skills wouldn't get the two of them anywhere. I can watch the children while you're gone. We'll be fine for however long it takes.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas blinked as he caught Eden's words, his golden eyes looking to his mate as she peered to him with a certain expression across her features. Great hunting skills? For a moment, the mercenary remained silent, golden eyes glancing between them both as he licked at his muzzle, quietly contemplating on what to say, or rather to keep his mouth shut. He knew he wasn't a master hunter or anything, but the pack needed to eat to survive, so regardless of how good his skills were in that particular trade, Sylvas knew he couldn't decline the expedition that had been bestowed upon Shalon and himself by their Queen.

Giving his head a small nod to both his wife and superior, Sylvas gradually walked out from the darkness of the den, his muscular body rippling as his pelt twitched from the warm rays of sun that now caressed his back, ”Well, I'll do what I can.” He offered a smile of sorts, tail giving a small sway behind him as he added, ”I'm ready to move out when you are, Shalon.”
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded at their commitment to the pack, glad to have them arround and dedicated to their needs. "We will leave tomorrow at dawn. I'll meet you at the entrance." She dipped her head as she spoke. Before returning to her own den and finding a restless sleep. Worry creeping into her heart. Something would have to give for them to survive this. She could feel the fridgid air around her as she moved in her sleep.

last for me, trying to wrap everything up before starting a new
Shalon's Pawprints