Blackbeak Bluff bloody heck
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Private 

Gabe walked along the rolling fields, enjoying the sea breeze. The boy had never actually been to the coast before, he was more accustomed to the forests back east. But he wasn't ever going back there anymore, in fact he'd come to the coast to be as far away from his family as possible. As far away from his brother as possible. The thought of Kamden's teeth flying towards his pelt made Gabe shudder, so with a shake of his pelt he pushed the memories from his mind. He was starting a new life, maybe a better one. 

Maybe not.

But the boy was used to complications. He was strong, he could push through if he needed to. It was about noon when he decided to sit down and rest. Not bothering to find a tree for cover, the silky furred male sat himself down in the crunchy winter grass and began grooming himself.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Kalika was finding that within travelling came a certain untapped passion that she'd never experienced before. Each step she took felt lighter, each breath more enriched. Though the air was sharp in her nostrils and against her skin, Kalika felt the most energized she ever had. That being said, when she came across a male grooming himself on her coast, she hesitated naught in approaching.

Hello, Kalika cooed with a seductive lilt about her words. You look lonely. Mind if I join? She sat just across from him and watched his intricate movements, though no words were exchanged beside the soft song she hummed.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It wasn't long before Gabe had company. And she didn't seem to wary of him, in fact she strolled up with a swing in her hips and sat herself down parallel to him. Gabe watched her with fascination, intrigued by the seductive way she spoke. And that confidence. When he wanted company, he usually asked from afar. He felt it was much safer that way. For all she knew, he could've been a crazy guy, and he could've attacked her. Fortunately for her, he wasn't hat kind of guy at all.

His muscles tensed a little, making him appear bulkier than usual, but his gait remained friendly and relaxed. That depends on who you are? He replied m, his accent betraying that he wasn't a native. As alluring as this female was, Gabe was no hormonal fool. He would ride this out cautiously, until he felt he could trust her.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika smiled seeing that the male was receptive. I'm Kalika, she said with a sweet tone circling her words, And you are? He seemed sturdy enough, which would've been a benefit had Kalika not been looking to drag out her game of intrigue. Perhaps, if she was lucky, he would agree to follow her back to Nereides; Kalika's heart flittered just thinking about the possibilites. 

She lifted herself and took a step forward before sitting back down and curling her tail around herself in a demure fashion. Why are you all alone? Kalika was still only a yearling, though one could argue that for a child, she had a very experienced mind. She would play this game so long as she thought she could win, and where things stood in the moment, the odds were well in her favor.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Kalika. And the way she said it, the words were dripping like warm sap. He hardly comprehended her next question, his mind stuck on her name. Oh, sorry. Gabe. He replied quickly, narrowing his brows. He watched anxiously as she stood up and moved forwards slightly, then sat herself back down and curled her tail. Gabe didn't move forwards, though some part of him wanted to. He waited exactly where he was, and scanned her curiously from head to toe.

She asked why he was all alone, and he chuckled lightly. That's a really long story. He said, his own white tail flicking behind him.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
A smooth smile swept across her maw, along with a slow perk of her ears. I have time, Kalika told the male, now known as Gabe. She rolled back her shoulders and pushed her chest outward, though it was done in a discreet fashion so as to not expose her schemes. Kalika was a smart girl, and she knew the longer she could hold him, the better things would turn out. Her tail gave an inviting flick along with a sweet batting of her lashes, as if to silently convey her consent for his story to begin, should he choose to share.

Why are you on the coast? Kalika grew up beside the crashing shores; the sea was all she'd ever known. After finding Meteora and Nereides, her love for the water only grew. Still, it was strange to find someone who came seemingly from up north near the rough conditions which she'd grown accustomed to. Gabe was a strange specimen, but one who carried with him an incredible amount of intrigue.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe didn't expect her next comment, most people didn't want to hear some random kid's story. He looked at her skeptically for a moment, but got distracted when she shifted slightly, her frame became more accented by the way she sat now. His mouth remained agape for a moment, I uhh... He might as well tell her, plus she was very convincing. With a sigh he gave her a charming smile, his amber eyes looking to the ground then back at her. My brother, a real piss wad that one. He was umm, attacking my mum, and I tried to help. He beat me up pretty bad and told me to leave. And if I ever came back he'd kill me and my mum.

That was about the gist of it, except he'd shortened it quite a bit. To her next question, Gabe smiled a bit his fluffy white tail thumping. I dunno I just like it here, it's all new to me. The ocean. What about you, why're you on the coast?
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika giggled under her breath, a sweet mixture of coy attraction and entrancement. This is my home, of course. I am a siren. She added a bit of charm to the Greek, as if to emphasize her foreign touch. You are welcome to join my Sisters and I. We have settled not far from here. There was a curious glint in Kalika's eye as she tilted her head just slightly to the side and cupped her ears forward. She was scanning his eyes for any sign of interest. If he asked, she would tell him of his role, though she doubted it would be an issue for that day.
[/tr][/td][/table]
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Kalika giggled, but to which comment of Gabe's the boy was unsure. Perhaps it was just another flirty move. Whether it be that or just something funny he said, it did make him smile. She said that the ocean was her home, and that shocked Gabe quite a bit. He understood that the coast was a beautiful place, but it wasn't overflowing with deer and big game. What did Kalika eat? She then added something in another language, one he had never heard before. It only added another factor of exoticness to the female's resume. 

When she said that he was welcome to join her and her sisters, Gabe's ears cupped forwards. She said that he was welcome to join, and the thought intrigued Gabe. He wondered what a pack full of Kalika's sisters would be like. It would be a big difference from the troupe of males in the forest that he was used to, but it could be fun. He gave the idea some thought, and then he nodded.

I don't have anywhere else to be. Sure, I'll come along with you! The arctic male said in a humble tone, his tail thumping excitedly on the grassy earth. This could end up quite the adventure, but Gabe was always up for adventure.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Good. Come with me. Kalika turned and began frolicking away, expecting Gabe to follow close behind her. They weren't far from the pack's settlement, though she still expected him to be a bit winded upon arrival. Thus, she had no expectation for lengthy introduction that night. If he wished to meet the Sisters, he had plenty of time to do so, but only She knew whether or not they would allow him to stay.[/table]
[/tr][/td]