Silver Creek Insert meaningful thread name
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
@Skylaris Possible Bonding, Motherly natashe, drama thread? Set right after She returns from..the incident. (yes i read it)

Natashe lay in the sunlight the warmth of it seeping through her pelt, and causing her great pleasure. It was still winter yet the weather was extremely mild today, the breeze even smelled of spring for some reason. The bees were even outside flying around in search for flowers assumably, she had noticed this a few days ago.

She remembered how she had intended on checking up on Skylaris when she returned, some illogical sense of worry had made her think of the woman often after she had left the borders. Lifitng her muzzle toward the sky she let out a call for the pallid woman, asking her to come meet with her.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Okie doke! c:

Still, she had not seen the alphas. It was odd, though she supposed they were busy with the pups. Ah, pups. What a joy they could be to hopeful parents, and what a misery they could be to wolves who were not ready. What a shame that Sky fit into the second category. 

She was hobbling around - her walking was not perfect, nor did she ever believe it to be again. The blasted wolf had taken her leg - why, she did not know, though it was the reason that Nico had found her. The woman had been unable to run, due to her injuries, and he had taken advantage of her right there. Now, she could be carrying pups. And boy, what fun!

The dove was humming, minding her own business, and thinking things over, when a scent drifted through her nose. With perked ears, Skylaris went closer to see what the other woman might be doing. She had no intention of being spottted by Natashe, but she also knew that she was not the greatest hider.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Skylaris's Uneven walking was enough for Natashe to know she was there. With a small chuff she looked in the direction she had heard them from, and spotted Skylaris who seemed to be hiding from her. This worried her greatly and she stood up, moving forward slowly "Sky, Are you alright?" she asked softly.When she finally had a good view of the woman she gasped, and took a step back "Ce qui au nom de dieu" she muttered, feeling her hackles rise. Skylaris was missing a leg,and stank of blood and men.

She gave the woman a look of concern and shock "Sky what happened to you? You poor thing,please lay down" she begged motioning to the spot in the sun where Natashe herself had been only moments earlier.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
It came as no surprise when she was indeed spotted. A small sigh escaped her jaws before she obeyed and lay down. "I should have never left, Natashe....." she murmered, eyes flickering with shame. "A.... A brat from Blackfeather Woods took my leg. I don't know why, but that is not what I'm worried about...." She could tell the other woman, right? Natashe was kind, or had showed kindess to Sky before - she even showed concern, which was something.

Tears threatened to fall, and the dove blinked them away while looking down at her paws. "A man found me.... while I was w-wounded.... I couldn't run...."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Her nose wrinkled with disgust and she growled under breath, her paws shuffling indescisively. Should she go get some herbs or something? Who was she kidding, she knew nothing of herbs or medicine. Instead she lay down by sky's side and placed a gentle paw on the woman's shoulder, looking into her eyes "I am so sorry for what they did to you. They deserve ..They deserve to have their thorats torn out" she said, her voice thick with sympathy for the woman.

She looked toward the sky as she felt her eyes moisten up. She couldn't do anything for Skylaris without alerting Spring and Heston to the issue, which Natashe assumed Skylaris was going to do herself. Moving toward the spot where the limb was torn off, she swallowed bile and sniffed at the wound "It is not infected For that you are incredibly lucky. I will have a talk with Spring about what should be done, In my opinion they cannot go unpunished." her voice was filled with Disgust. Who could do such a thing? Leave a wolf unable to move properly, and then just ...disappear? And on top of that who could rape a seriously injured woman? 

Savages. That is what those two men were, and they should be treated as such. The name Blackfeather Woods surely belonged to a pack, and that issued a problem. If Spring and Heston were to agree that they should speak with the pack's alpha about the brat's offense, they would have a whole pack on their paws if it didn't go properly. "Sky you can den with me if you wish. We need to get that wounds taken care of though" she offered. Natashe didn't feel comfortable leaving Skylaris alone, not only because she was missing a leg but because the women's emotional state had to be poor currently as well.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sorry for short crappy post!

Skylaris allowed a small smile to grow on her muzzle as she heard the concern in Natashe's voice. She seemed like a motherly figure and Sky was grateful for the treatment she was being given. "I.... I will get my revenge someday, I can promise you that."

"Thank you, it would be great to den with you," she added, her threatening tears beginning to dry before they could fall.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The air of sadness coming off of Skylaris made Natashe's own tears fall, and she turned her head away. Why could people be so cruel? It was disgusting...absolutely despicable. Natashe swallowed the lump in her throat and nudged Skylaris gently "Come, I'll lead you to it so you can rest. If you want I can get spring for you?" she offered. What would spring do about this? Surely with her babies on the way it wasn't the time for war, but something needed to be done for sure and Sky couldn't go on her own for revenge. Not that she would ever voice that opinion out loud to the woman, but Nat truly thought that if Sky went on her own she would be killed instantly.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sorry for another very short post - just sorting out Ganador Bypass lmao.

"Thank you, really," she said again, getting to her paws unsteadily. "It's alright, I will talk to Spring another time. She is busy with the pups and I don't want to disturb her yet." The dove was already planning to find the alphess, though she did not think now was the best time to do so.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Noticing the sway in Sky's stance Natashe backtracked and placed herself beside the woman for support "Understood, Come you should rest" she said softly, her maternal instincts coming out. First Amber had gotten pregnant, then Spring, Natashe truly wanted to have children as well now. She wondered if Novak really liked her, or if he was even ready for matehood. Shaking herself out of her personal thoughts she walked forward a few inches, pausing so that Skylaris could follow while still leaning on her.

Its fine! Fade on your post?
124 Posts
Ooc — n
I'll archive this now. Super sorry for late reply! <3

Skylaris nodded, glad that she had the support of the other woman. Standing up, she shook her pelt lightly and gently leaned against Natashe, walking slowly forward. She was capable of walking on her own, she knew, but she was still weak from the experience so it was nice to not have to put all of her weight down on her own paws.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5