Ankyra Sound then we'll take it slow
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
It was becoming harder with each passing day to cross the rising tides of the sandbar. To even take @Calypso on a stroll into Ankyra Sound was a hassle, as she had to ride on her mother's back just to make it. Once the pair finally made it onto dry land, Kalika crouched down to allow her child to scramble down and began grooming her fur. Today, she cooed as she licked at the furrowed fur atop the Sprite's head, we are going to meet a friend of mine. Her name is @Tirgatao and she is very friendly, but I want you to stay close to me. 

It had become increasingly clear that Calypso had come from a friendly brood, though such a naive trait would soon be gone from the child's memory if Kalika had her way. And in truth, when did she not?
She dreams of the ocean late at night and longs for the wild salt air.
45 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The sweet little fae watched the waves lick her mothers crystalline pelt as she lay on her. Her small paws remained buried in Kalika's fur, widespread as not to fall. The crossing jostled Calypso the entire way, but she was excited anyhow. She knew her mother would not let her fall, so she layed peacfully upon her.

At shore, her mother allowed her to slide down onto the fine sand of the bank. The girl giggled as Kalika fixed her fur, and listened intently to her words. "Ok momma, I will stay right beside you." She trusted Kalika, and did not doubt her when she said what to do.

build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao spotted Kalika crossing the sandbar long before she reached the beach from the twisting path leading down from Drageda. So when her paws met the sand, she altered her heading to intersect with the grayscale Siren's. Again, Thuringwethil's words from the meeting touched her ears—the Nereides were to be watched, carefully, and they were not permitted to leave in droves without explicit permission. But Kalika was alone, or so she thought, so Tirgatao had little to worry from her friend stealing away from the Blackwater Islands for a few hours.

But as she approached, her eyes drifted from the familiar figure of curves and beauty to the little seafoam sprite at her heels, and she couldn't help the surprise that painted itself across her expression. Both her ears flipped forward as she neared, and a bemused smile illuminated the soft features of her face. "Kalika, dear, I didn't know you were a mother." She remarked only to tilt her head and offer the young child a friendly wave of her tail. "Hello, I'm Tirgatao." 
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
A gleeful chirp snuck through Kalika's maw as she nosed her daughter's head with a strong sense of approval. The footsteps another soon filled the air and she snapped upward, though she was put to ease with the sight of Tirgatao's familiar face. Kalika took a step forward to nose at the other woman's shoulder before turning back to introduce her guest. Calypso, this is Tirgatao. Tirgatao, meet Calypso, Kalika took a pause and lowered her voice so that only Tir could hear her, I found her alone and took her in.

To place a bit of breathing space between all of them, Kalika took a few steps backward and sat down beside Calypso before motioning her into her reach. So, how have things been?
She dreams of the ocean late at night and longs for the wild salt air.
45 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The young sprite remained by her mother's side as a woman, similar in coloring to herself, approached. The crystalline fae's movements and voice led to the girl's reply, "Geia!" She spoke as she commonly would to one of her pack, not knowing that the wisp might not recognize the Greek greeting.

With a flick of her own tail, she mirrored the woman warily. Her mother told her to stay by her side, so she quickly sat upon her haunches. Her own smaller form pressed into her mother's side, reaping the comfort that only she provided the sprite.

build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao smiled fondly and returned the gesture by bumping Kalika's neck with her own muzzle before flipping her ears up, and regarding the little girl again. Her bright greeting drew an even wider smile across Tirgatao's face, and her heart felt full to burst at the enthusiasm from both adoptive parent and child. "Bless you, Kalika," she murmured into the space near her ear. "you are a fine example of your coven." Compliments were not hard-fought from Tirgatao as they were from Akantha, though both were cut from entirely different cloths. 

When the siren retreated so, too, did Tirgatao. She curled her legs beneath her and settled into a comfortable position, a smile still painted across her face. "Well enough! Both litters are due to be born soon so I have my hands a bit full with border patrol and my usual duties." She explained with a flick of her tail. "No telling how many each mother will have, but it's a busy time in Drageda nonetheless." 

The pair continued to talk while Calypso played until both parted ways to their respective homes.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations.