Noctisardor Bypass And I have finally realized
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Noor maybe? But AW!

Gwen was by herself for a little while after the pack had claimed the Bypass. It was not that she didn't want to be around her pack - after all, they were her family. She just wanted a bit of time on her own. Her mind had been racing with all these mixed emotions and thoughts. Mainly about Knew. The wolfess had indeed come to a conclusion that she loved him, but why was it now that he had to gp and disappear? Honestly, Gwen did not think he was dead. As much as she knew the straggly dog, and how easy it probably was for him to have been killed in his weak state, she was almost certain he had not been murdered. In her own time she had scouted the full length of the territory and there was no scent of blood. Only the faded scent of the Emperor. But that only confused her even more. If he wasn't dead, where was he? Why wasn't he here, with her?

Her thoughts were broken when the scent of rabbit washed over her. It smelled so delicious - and it reminded the Empress just how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten since yesterday night and even then she had only eaten a small hare. Plus she had left an offering of it - the icy queen guessed she must have buryed it in an attempt to lure Knew back incase he was just hiding. He was always hungry.

Spring was going well, at least. There was plenty of prey to go around, and that made it perfect for Gwen to start hunting more with the pack and especially Semira, since she wished to earn the hunter trade too. The only thing troubling her at the moment was Knew, how to keep the pack running without Knew, and packs. She knew of one pack close by, and then there was a few scents she had picked up near the Cuesta when she was passing that seemed to be begining to mingle. Perhaps another group looking to aquire a home here. The Empress was not troubled by the fact that they were here; instead she was troubled about their relationships. Gwen did plan to visit both groups to see if she could sort out an alliance. The white wolfess wished to create a stronger home and being part of an alliance would benefit them.

Her eyes trailed to the small rabbit in front of her. She had tracked it while deep in her thoughts, but now she was close and ready to take it down. Gwen pressed herself even lower to the ground as she stalked closer still, then pausing a few metres away. The rabbit was unaware of her presence as of yet - it was too busy munching on the bright green grass, a pleasant surprise in the early spring.

Here was the perfect opportunity. Gwen sprung forward, paws outstretched, and landed on top of the rabbit with a small thud. She held it down with her snowy-white paws and lowered her head to bite the neck of the prey, ending it's life in a somewhat depressing way. But it was dead regardless, and it would make for a nice meal. The woman would have taken it straight to the densite to add it to their growing collection of prey, but it was already practically overflowing so she did not deem it necessary. Instead she lay down on the soft grass, watching as a bee buzzed past. The fresh kill lay at her forepaws and she stared at it for a moment before beginning to feast upon the haunch. Maybe one of the pack members would come and share it with her. She had matters to consider and perhaps another packmate might be able to help.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor had been in the area by chance as Gwen dashed before her and onto a small hare. She watched silently as the Empress began to eat her catch, then chose to step out to greet her. The accent she had when joining Ganador Bypass had faded substantially, though slight remnants lingered. Gwen, she called as she lowered her ears and took a seat across from the Empress. How are you?

Noor looked down at the corpse but quickly flicked her eyes back up to meet Gwen's own. It was rude to stare at another's platter, and to be seen as rude was the last thing she wanted. The land is beautiful.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for my mega-long post at the start lmao.

Luck was on her side, it seemed, as not too soon after she lay down, Noor appeared. Gwen nodded in greeting toward the woman, and gestured for her to sit. "Do you want to share this with me?" she glanced down at the rabbit, then back up at the Medio. "Yes, it is. Very well protected, too... It's perfect." Then her thoughts trailed back to her previous ponderings, and she tilted her head at Noor. "Since you are probably the most experienced wolf here, would you help me come up with a desicion?" Although the other woman had not technically answered yet, Gwen continued on. "I think we should form an alliance with the nearby pack... and I wanted to know your thoughts...?" Honestly, she liked the idea. It would be safer, despite the pack already having probably the safest territory. It was, after all, surrounded by mountains. 

She considered it again before turning back to Noor.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor listened to Gwen's words, nodding along to each one. They were a new pack and fairly low in numbers, so it made sense to Noor that they would be make an alliance with someone stronger and with more power. I think this is smart, she told the Empress. They can give us, how do you say...benefits. Protection, guidance, 
healers, hunters, you name it. But in making an alliance, they risked things as well. 

Considering the chances of something going wrong down the line, Noor knew that a bond could quickly break. But we must be careful, yes? Allies are not friends.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Noor seemed to agree with what she was saying, which was good, but Gwen frowned when she finished. "Hmm.... unless.... we make friends with the pack before hand? I could pay them a visit perhaps?" she queried, shuffling her paws in thought. If the packs bonds were strong, it would lead to a strong alliance, and that would mean even more benefits - for both packs.

"After all, they aren't that far from here."
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor thought for a moment, considering what Gwen was saying, then nodded her head in final agreeance. Although she didn't think that it was smart to mix business and fun, Gwen was the Empress and it was important that she learn certain things for herself. I will come with you, she told her. The admiration one held for the other was irrefutable, and Noor would not let her leader walk into a potentially dangerous situation on her own. I will help with, ehm, talking business.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Since the thread is already up, you are welcome to pop in perhaps? If not it's totally cool <3 And sorry for the uber short reply!

"Thank you, Noor. I am glad that I have your support. It would be great to have you come with me - It's certainly somewhat intimidating approaching another pack's territory. I hope that they will be understanding..." She gave a flick of her tail as she contemplated what might happen when they arrived at the pack.