Noctisardor Bypass it has occured to me that nothing ever mattered
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 

There was a certain solemnity to the business at hand. Rather than the excitement and joy exhibited by most, or the worry and fear shown by others, Noor thought that there was no feeling more appropriate than strict sobriety. As she trotted through the territory, slightly confused and unnerved, she thought that she'd caught wind of Gwen's scent up ahead. How she would explain her revelation and how Gwen would interpret it were both still on the table, but there was no better way to find out than to dive right in.

Noor was pregnant.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen was just enjoying the spring breeze (and today the sun, which rarely came out) as she often liked to do during this time when Noor's scent reached her nose. She lifted her head from her paws and smiled at the woman. "Hey Noor. Is everything alright?" she asked, giving a small wag of her tail. 

The pale wolfess wondered briefly what had brought the Medio to seek her out, though perhaps she just wanted to talk.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All of the confidence which Noor had managed to muster was swept away as Gwen stepped into view. She gulped in a strong bit of air and sat back on her haunches, allowing her ears to fall flat to her skull and her spine to hunch into a slouch. Something happened, she began in a low voice, laced with a whine, I did not know I was in heat. It was weeks ago but...

Noor looked up at the Empress to see if she was following along and understanding just what she was trying to say. I was forced. I did not want to do it.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen's original smile faltered and turned into frown as Noor went on to explain. She hesitated once she finished, and her ears pinned back to her head. What was she to do in a situation such as this? She had never had to sort out anything like this. "Oh... gee...." The Empress' tail fell flat and she looked at the Medio with both worry and confusion.

It didn't take long for the anger to kick in. Only this anger was not directed at Noor, but at the male who had done this to her. "Who.... Who did it?" she narrowed her eyes in disgust. Who would do such a thing? Noor was family now and Gwen would do anything to get her revenge on the scandal that had forced her to breed. "They can't get away with this.... I'll find him..." It was a spur of the moment thing, and although she really did want to kick the guy's ass, she could not make promises. But damn would she try.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Thankfully Gwen was quick to understand that Noor hadn't intentionally wronged her. If she'd had the choice, she would have remained chaste for the rest of her days, knowing that it was what her love would have wished and what he deserved. I do not know, she answered truthfully, I do not remember. The entire ordeal had dissipated to a blur. All Noor could remember was giving in and allowing it once she realized she could no longer afford to fight.

I — we can leave. You do not need to keep us after a betrayal.
427 Posts
Ooc —
It was annoying that Noor did not know, but Gwen could hardly blame her. What bugged her even more was that Noor thought she might have to leave. The Empress shook her head, disbelief still evident on her snow feathered face. "No, no, no, Noor, you don't have to leave. What happened was not your fault. I will do everything I can to find out who did this to you, and trust me they'll pay, but you needn't worry." Again, the white wolfess was unsure what to do, but her packmate did need help. Perhaps Rhona could assist. 

"Look, no doubt you and your young will not survive long if you go so you must stay. This was not caused by you, therefore there is no punishment in order. Once you know if you are pregnant, go talk to Rhona. She is our newest recruit and planning to be a healer. She can help with herbs to stop sickness, and pain, and all that." It was a lot to take in, for certain. The pack would have to work extra hard to care for both Cebra and Noor's litter, since the woman knew Cebra and Mawk would be preparing for pups sometime soon, but she was sure they could do it. The pups would survive and the family would grow. They were strong, and would care for each other like they had so far. They would make it.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor nodded her head along to Gwen's words as if to fight back the whimpers at the back of her throat. There was so much compassion held within the Empress's heart — something that Noor had never before experienced. Thank you. Thank you so much. She stood upright and placed a kiss at the woman's paws, showing just how grateful she was for this show of affection. I will work as hard as you need, Gwen. I am forever in your debt.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Fade? Don't really think there's much left to say. Lemme know if you wanna continue. <3
"Don't worry about it, Noor. You're not alone in this." She said finally, exhaling softly. "I must go now and attend to pack matters, but please come and seek me out if you need anything." Gwen gazed solemly at the other woman before standing up. "Don't overwork yourself." she added, before turning around.

She began to pad away, but was still in hearing range of Noor if she wanted to stop her before she left.