Morningside Cuesta Brought You Into This
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha kept on thinking about how things would go on from here. She had brought @Howl into a mess she could not get him out of, and it made her feel rather bad for doing so. And @Sunspot, poor Spot. She no doubt got her into trouble, she was feeling down. That made Heartha feel down for what she had done. 

She was resting in her own den, tail curled around herself. She wanted to see Howl, but she was under constant watch from Spot by Grayday's orders. She could not leave, not without say so. Getting say so was something she doubted she would ever get.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl had kept himself busy for the most part, sparing and hunting in the near by areas around the pack's territory. He was just starting out but he felt like he was contributing and building his skills. Aside from the pack itself he thought about the one who inspired him to join in the first place, Heartha. He had wanted to see her and know how she was doing after everything that had happened. Howl hadn't recieved any instructions from Grayday as to whether or not he could see Heartha or not so he had been warry. Even though he wasn't told he couldn't, he knew that Grayday didn't feel the best about it. 

As he walked in the territory, he didn't search for her, though he wished he would come across her. Once he got a wiff of her scent he slowed down for a bit, but then decided to go after it. Following the scent he came cross the opening to a small den where he thought the smell was comming from. He glanced inside and saw that she was in there. Ducking his head back out he waited to see if she would notice or smell him.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha kept a look out for Spot, as she had gone a distance away. No doubt watching from a distance, for anyone approaching. And, someone did in fact approach. Heartha's tail wagged, yet she felt afraid as she was not sure how Spot or Grayday, if he came by, would feel about Howl visiting. 

She cralwed out of the den, standing to all fours to greet Howl. But, she did not nudge nor rub her cheek against him in any way that lovers would. Were they still lovers? She was not sure. "Howl..." She wanted to say so much.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As Heartha came out of her den Howl was hesitant. Not sure what level of affection he should display to her. He followed her lead and simply stood infront of her. She began to speak but then stopped. He wasn't completely sure why, but with the situation they were in he understood. He gave her a light smile and simply said to her "Hello Dear." he said softly not wanting to draw too much attention to them. He could see her looking around for something, but he wasn't sure what for or who for.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha managed a small smile. Howl was handling this well, much more so than herself. And just calling her dear answered the question she wondered before, and that widened her smile. "He wasn't...Grayday wasn't too hard on you, was he?" she asked, at first hesitant to ask. She gave a quick look over, as if she expected Grayday to hurt him. And after, she could not believe that she did believe that, Grayday was kind.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It seemed as though she was worried about him, when Howl though she would have gotten the worse end of it out of the two of them. "No not at all. He just wanted to make sure I would pull my own weight... aswell as alittle extra." he paused. Grayday spoke about how Heartha was unable to provide for the pack due to her mental state. Something Howl only knew alttiel bit about. "He also mentioned alittle bit about your current mental state..." he said hesitantly not wanting to affend her and hoping she would fill in the blanks for him.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was glad to hear that Day wasn't that harsh at all. Just talk of Howl having to pull his weight. The little extra she didn't understand, and was about to ask why. That was until Howl gave an answer before she could ask.

She averted her gaze away, as if ashamed that he knew. She did not want him to think she were crazy. And hearing him say it as 'mental state', that meant they thought she was a bit off her rocker. "...Do you think I am...Do you think I am crazy?" she asked, turning her gaze back and pleading for an answer with her eyes.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She looked away from him as if she were ashamed. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings, he just didn't know how to adress the situation. When she looked back at her it looked like she was begging him with her eyes. "No. No." he took a step closer to him, but then stopped remembering how they may not be allowed to be intimate. "...I never thought you were crazy or anything close to that. I didn't even know anything was wrong until Grayday mentioned it." Howl thought that he knew her, but the truth was that they had spend very little time together compared to those within the pack that knew about her condition. There verywell could have been something terribly wrong, and Howl simply didn't know about it. She had said though that he made her feel better. He wasn't sure if this is what she had been talking about in the past, but he hoped it was so that at least when she was with him she wouldn't feel so worried.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha narrowed here eyes a bit at his answer. She was being skeptical as of late, to almost everyone. Perhaps it was hormones. The thought did not come to mind. She had also been feeling mildly sick as of late, but that also did not come to mind. 

"Wrong with me?" She took what he said as if grayday had said something was wrong with her. Yes, she had been seeing things, here and there. Just shadows where they weren't supposed to be, a blur. But that wasn't anything wrong, not that she thought. "I told Grayday about it before...He said he would take care of me, as a part of the family." But with what she did, would he still hold his word to that? "I'm scared...Scared that it could get worse."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She spoke about a promise that Grayday made to her. Grayday seemed like a decent wolf, even if he was somewhat mad about the circumstances, but he was very new to the pack. When she said she was scared Howl wanted to help, though there probably wasn't anything he could do to stop whatever was going on with her. "Heartha... I want to help you. But I don't know how to help if I don't know what going on... But if you don't want to tell me... that ok too. I'll help however and when every I can." he wasn't sure what to do and he didn't want what he said to make things worse. He was in the dark and running blindly into the situation.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was touched by the kindness of Howl. It was genuine, as she always thought since their first meeting. She listened as he spoke, her heart warming more and more. Her heat was over, yet she still longed for his touch once more. Just not in the same way as when she had her heat. She reached forward with her nose, looking to bump his shoulder, take in his scent to remember in case he had to go. She didn't want him to go. "Thank you...for everything."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She thanked him and bumped his shoulder with her nose. He thought it was alittle weak for everything that they had been through in such a short time. He stepped forward and grazed his head against hers before resting it on the back of her neck. Giving her a hug. "Your welcome." he said humbly. He wanted to change the subject to something that may be alittle more uplifting. Though the thing that came to mind still caused problems, it must be some silver lighing right? "How are you doing otherwise? How do you feel?" he tried to say in a hinting tone towards her possibly pregnancy. He wasn't sure when her heat had stopped but her couldn't smell such hormones anymore. It was still fairly early but Howl was no expert on the subject never going through it with anyone before fully.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha sighed in relief, her tail swaying slowly behind her as Howl rested his head on Heartha's neck. Despite having held back, in case of Grayday coming by and not liking this sort of contact, she wanted this. 

"I...I'm not sure. Feeling a bit sick here and there" she said in response. She briefly wondered if she could be pregnant. But, there had been cases where the pregnancy did not last, so only time could tell. And with this being her third pregnancy, she knew the symptons well. "If...if I am....What will Grayday do?" Would he help protect them? And what would Khoe do once she found out about this. She wanted to help Khoe's pups just as much.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She joined him in their embrace and spoke about occasional illness. The first signs of pregnancy were know by most, but obviously most had not got through it themselves. He continued to embrace her, grazing his head back and forth occasionally as he gently wagged his tail. She asked what would Grayday do, something Howl couldn't answer with 100% pertenty, or even close to it. "From what I have seen he may be accepting of them...but hey. Even if he isn't I'll be there for you, whatever that may mean." its possible that Grayday may not be accepting of their possible offspring. If that were the case Howl would have no problem finding the two a new place to live, stay, and raise the pups. But he hoped it wouldn't come to that.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha weighed out their options. Only Kieran was the last one she knew from her last pack before Morningside, someone she felt that she should have visited. He had no one left, at least she thought so. She would have to ask Sunspot about it. 

For now, Heartha enjoyed her time here with Howl, her lover. Grayday could be accepting, but things were tense between herself and Khoe. Something she wished to mend before things got out of too hand, too far. "It's his mate I am worried about...I said some things that I should not have said, made her uncomfortable...She just had pups as well."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She mentioned Grayday's mate without a name. Whoever she was Howl thought that as much distance from her and them was a good idea. Especially if she just had pups. "Well if she just had pups then she should be staying fairly close to them for some time. Staying away from her would be a good idea... for both of us." seemed like a fire that didn't need anymore fuel to Howl.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Yes. That was a good idea, and exactly what Grayday had told her to do. But would Khoe do the same? That remained to be seen.

"Thank you for being here...I can't say that enough" she added. She could not thank him enough. For everything, and he was risking it all just for her. For her. "I have never had a better mate than you, Howl..." She thought back to her past lovers. None of them could top Howl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She thanked him for the second and it made Howl smile. She really cared about him being there for him. "Oh, I think you can. Anymore then one is too many." he said moving his head from her neck and kissing her lightly on the cheek. He said it jokingly to express how much he knew she cared without being repeatative. The next thing she said threw him off guard slightly. He wasn't quite sure why. She spoke of him as a mate. It was off putting but he didn't know why. "I'm glad to hear that. I was thinking of going hunting later. Do you want me to get you anything?"
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha giggled lightly at how he was so fine with her saying thank you so much. She did however glance past to where she last saw Sunspot, wondering how she would think of seeing this. 

She did the same again, looking past him. Then, she nodded. "A small rabbit would be nice. Or squirrel...Just something small..." She paused for a moment, before adding, "Maybe two? Spot, the wolf who's looking after me, she deserves something."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The name Spot sounded vaugely familiar. He thought back to when he first came to the pack territory and Grayday told Heartha to stick with Spot. From what Heartha just said it seemed as though it was her own personal watch dog. What ever the reason may be it didn't seem as though she was under harsh watch. He could almost tell that she was looking over her shoulder and around, but she never came into view. "Sounds good. I will be back with snacks." he said taking a few steps back ready to head out on his hunt.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha nodded with a very light smile, happy that he was doing this for her. It made her glad to have him around. She hoped Sunspot would come around when Howl was back, but for now she rested her head on her paws, breathing slowing as she entered the realm of sleep and dreams with a small smile along her mouth.