{I.C Joining} Live long, my brother.
Love is something worth living for, trust is something worth dying for, and yet im here getting everything I want!
3 Posts
Ooc —
@Peregrine @Blue Willow

"Hello?" he howled into the plains, smelling wolves. He had a strange feeling that his brother might be around, so he howled once again. His swift black tail brushing the ground. He had met many wolves in search for his brother, but none could recall him, so this was his last hope. His body was tensed, not all wolves he met where very kind. Some even threatening, he hoped it would not come to that.

He raised his head and sniffed the air, blood. Similar to that of his large, white and robust brother. No, he thought. It could not be him... Yet a small part of him still hoped that he could find him. He had not seen him for a very long time, the name slowly fading from his head. Silver... thats all he could remember, a nickname for his friend and litter mate.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue willow was traveling the borders doing her beta duties as best she could while taking care of 2 sick wolves and a child. She was finding that she was handling it a lot better than she could hope. Amelie was not so much a child as a teen, and she was sweet natured and dutiful so she did what was needed and she helped Blue where she could.

She had just about finished traversing the bordres for the first patrol of the day when she heard a loud howl near her. Trotting towards it with her tail over her back and her head held high she approached the large male with an open mind. They were having a large influx of wolves lately not that it was a bad thing.

Hello there. What brings you to the borders of the Plateau fellow?
Love is something worth living for, trust is something worth dying for, and yet im here getting everything I want!
3 Posts
Ooc —
A actually friendly wolf, he was dazed by the response. But immediatly chimed in, still tying to sound calm. "I am looking for my brother," he started, feeling immediately very shy and self conscious "He has very white fur, unlike me. It has a very long story to it. He has a very robust and steady build, I know he does not look much like me, but I need to find him. His name has something to do with the word 'Silver'" He continued, trying to keep the attention of the she-wolf. Perhaps she knew him? There was a very slight chance of that, but it was worth it.

He shrugged expecting a no, as of most wolves. Leaving them either confused or just astray. But he waited, he had to.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow listened and wondered who he was talking about. What kind of brother did not know his own brothers name. There was silvermane back in her den viscinity fighting for his life was it he? and was this wolf really his brother or did he come to finish what he started.

Tell me why do you not know your own brothers name? She was curious as well as wary. She did not want to let anyone know that Silver Mane was there unless they meant him no harm, after all he was already knocking at death's door as they spoke at least he had been, he was rallying as the days wore on.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Quote: Mind if I jump in? If not I could easily delete this post

"Did someone call my-" He stopped, his eyes widened as he saw the black wolf speaking to the healer. "Brother? He began, standing perfectly still. Not being able to believe the sight. Seconds before pouncing on him in a friendly play-fight, not caring for his wounds as all that fueled him was joy, and questioning. His body snapping around, He smiled. "How did you find me?" He began, not being able to speak clearly. His wounds stang slightly, but nothing he could shrug off.
3 Posts
Ooc —
As his body got slammed by his larger, and more powerful brother. He could not help but smile at the old habits they shared together as kids. "I was looking everywhere! It is so great to see you... I... I almost thought you were dead" he said, stopping the rough-housing. He nudged his brother's body, trying to remember his name... Silvermane it was, a clear thought in his head again.

He could understand the black she-wolf's worry, Silvermane was obviously battered. "So, incase you have not heard, my name is Blackfur." he informed the she-wolf, hoping to learn her name too.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow looked at the both of them still confused as to why the one did not know his name. She tilted her head and spoke quietly Well met BlackFur I am Blue Willow healer and beta of this pack. So you hvae found your brother? Do you need anything else?

Blue willow wasn't sure if he wanted to join the same pack as his brother or if he had just wanted t osee his brother as he traveled throughout the lands.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
He looked desperately at Blue Willow, as a child asking for a pet. He wanted to be with his brother as much as anything, as his golden eyes glinted at her. He was almost begging. "Please Blue Willow, He is my only living relative... " trying to point out that he wanted to be in the same pack as his brother.

"I have not seen him in so long..." Silvermane looked at his little brother "I almost forgot your name! You had a nickname... 'Blackie' we used to call you!" he nudged his brother knowingly, how did his brother find him? That he would ask later.