Wheeling Gull Isle Just because I play the piano
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Spar thread? <3 Apologies for the awful post.

When she woke this morning, Faeryn felt the urge to do something. Hunting was fine, but her body itched to do something more. She needed to fight again, as she hadn't fought in so long, she was becoming restless on this island. That was why she set off across the land, searching for someone to spar with. Just a friendly spar was all she needed - just a spar. 

She paused at a spot under a tree, laying down beneath it for a while. Perhaps someone would come along willing to spar for a little while, it would be greatly appreciated by the blue wolfess.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
Stockholm had woken that morning equally motivated to do something, he just wasn’t sure what that something was yet. It was like an itch he couldn’t reach, under his skin. A nagging at the back of his mind. He wasn’t used to staying in one place for so long. Life on the island was considerably different than the life he had previously led, and he really hadn’t allowed himself time to think about that, to make peace with it.

Outside of marking borders, hunting rabbits and attempting (and failing) to keep tabs on the wolves on the island it felt like there wasn’t much to do lately. So he set off aimlessly, looking for that something without knowing what it was.

It seemed sometimes like he could go whole days without seeing another member of their fledgling pack, so when he spots Faeryn his ears perk up and his spirits lift noticeably. “Fae,” he calls out in greeting, tail whisking back and forth against his hocks as he approaches. “It’s good to see you.”
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Faeryn, too, had seen little of any others on the island. She had come to believe that many had left, and she almost missed seeing faces around. Sure, she might not always be a social butterfly, nor did she wish to be, but still the absence of the wolves she had thought would be her packmates did not go unnoticed by the gem. So when she saw Stockholm's figure, approaching and calling her name, she couldn't help but curl her lips in a slight smile. "Hello - it's certainly good to see you, too. Been a little quiet around here lately, hasn't it?"

Her gaze swept briefly over the horizon, for a moment eyes trailing the blue line where the sea met the sky in the distance. The sea was something she had come to appreciate during her time on the island. The deep blue waters intruiged her, even if they could be dangerous. That was always the way, wasn't it? That which was dangerous was always more interesting. Still, it had become something that she knew she'd miss if her time here came to an end somehow. 

Fae's thoughts drifted back to her restlessness and she shifted from where she lay, raising herself up into a sitting postion. "I don't know if you might care for a friendly spar? I feel like I need to let out my energy, but racing back and forth across the island wasn't an appealing thought, if I'm honest." The wolfess chuckled, flicking her tail as she glanced to Stockholm again. She wasn't too fussed if he wasn't up for it - she was just looking for a way to satisfy that urge to move, and the idea of a spar was appealing.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
“Yes, very quiet. Not sure yet if that is a good or a bad thing, to be honest.”

His gaze followed hers towards the horizon and for a moment he watched the waves roll in, a handful of seagulls soaring to the east, nothing but white specks in the sky. She calls his attention back though at the mention of a spar and like tumblers in a lock the thought clicks in to place perfectly with that little nagging desire to do something that was still rustling around in the back of his mind.

“Love to, actually.” It’s been awhile since he’s been tested, even longer since he’s had a real fight of any sort. Life with the humans had made him soft in many ways, and it would be good to get back in to practice. Just in case.

He stretches and shakes his coat out, taking a few steps back out in to the open and tilts his head to the side so the thick fur around his neck parts enough that the metal collar around his neck can be seen, “Mind the collar though – not as sharp as it used to be, but serves it’s purpose yet.”