Wild Berry Meadow Sweet is subjective
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@Awinita - This can probably take place before you Blackfeather Woods thread if you like. Howl's timeline is a bit up in the air at the moment anyway.

The sun was casting its bright light through out the day. In this stage of autumn the wind blew often. Bringing a chill to any unprepared wolf. Nothing major, no snow yet, but this sunny day was proving to be out of the ordenary for this time of the year and Howl had no complains. With his darker pelt whatever sunlight did hit him he obsorbed. Making this day especially toasty comparitivly. 

Oh his aimless journey to find what was left of himself, he came to the wild berry meadow. A meadow filled with numerious types of sweet wild berries, though getting to them could be difficult. The thornes on the branches of the bushes proved to be very sharp at times, but it seemed worth it with every bite of berry Howl got in. 

It had been while since he had tasted something sweet, something other then meat. It was a simple pleasure that he hoped would make him happy, despite what had just happened.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita had been travelling around Teekon aimlessly for some time and now that the weather was growing somewhat bitter she needed to find a place where food was easy to come across. She hadn't had good hunting for days now aside from a few scattered mice and the remnants of an old carcass that she picked the remaining meat off of. The meadow she stumbled across now seemed to be a gift from whatever gods there were above, because she spotted a patch of berry bushes up ahead.

Unfortunately for her the berry bushes came along with a dark furred brute who was eating from them, something that Winni wanted to do so badly. Hunger winning out over wariness she crept forward to a bush that was a good distance from him and tentatively reached out, extending her neck to snap a branch of berries off with her jaws keeping her rosebud eyes on the brute. She made not a single sound nor spoke a word as that was her way, remaining silent unless something called for conversation. She tugged the broken branch free and retreated a few paces away, lowering her head to nip the berries off the branch and eat them.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As he was foreging for berries and his head was within the bushes he was unable to hear the female approaching alittle ways away from him. His ears were filled with the sounds of rustling leaves and subsequent sounds of chewing. But what did break though the sound of leaves was the sound of a break. He lifted his headout of the bush to see a lighly colored female running away with a branch of berries in her muzzle. 

Howl tilted his head sideways for a moment unsure as to who the female woud have done that. He licked the juice from around his muzzle and got an idea that caused his tail to wag. Despite Howl's size he was always a gentleman, at least the females, and especially to those who were attractive, and to Howl almost every female had a level of beauty and this female was no different. He reached into the berry bush and snapped off a large branch.

The sound was different from then the female had done it. He had time to made a percise break while hers was made in the heat of the moment. With a branch filled with berries in her mouth he began to walk up to where she had disappeared to and found her eating off her branch. He walked up to her and set down the branch a few feet away from her. "Would you like some more ma'am?" he asked with a smile.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
While she ate the berries she kept her eyes on him, and as she watched him she had seen his gaze turn to her. Knowing that he was watching her she gave a few nervous taps of her tail against the ground and licked the red juices off her muzzle. He didn't seem aggressive like the last wolves she had run into, so she didn't respond with fear or submission when he came closer to her. Instead she sat up and studied him with curious eyes, finding herself admiring his appearance. She wasn't knowledgeable in the lustier ways of life as she had never experienced it for herself, but that didn't mean that she hadn't found men attractive before. She always liked to admire a handsome brute from afar, and this one was surely one of the most attractive she had seen in some time. 

When he offered her some more berries she smiled and dipped her head with gratitude before moving forward and nibbling a few berries off of the dropped branch. She licked her lips again and decided that words were something that would be better used to show her gratitude not to mention that she found him attractive and wanted to actually converse this time instead of using posturing "Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I apologize for dashing off, I am wary of strangers"she said her smoky soft spoken voice coming out quietly as it usually did after an extended period of not being used.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Instead of running away once again the female dropped her head in thanks when he dropped the berries before her. She went forward and took a few bites before licking of the red juices that had stained a bit around the white fur of her mouth. There was silence for a few moments when she ate and Howl watched her. She looked young and her coat was pure white, except for the red around her muzzle. She seemed to be so innocent with her shyness, age and appearance.

She then went on to apologize for running off and stated that she was simply wary of strangers. He made a note not to seem too direct going forward, not wanting to scar her or bring up possible bad memories she had had with strangers in the past. "Please call me Howl." he stated when she called him sir. "I promise there's no need for you to be wary of me." he said trying to ease her uncurtainty.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She smiled when he said his name, sitting up fully to give him her full attention. Howl....It was a straightforward type of name, one that was probably used a lot yet she had never met or heard of anyone with that name. "My name is Awinita, It mean Little Fawn." she introduced with a quick grimace that she tried to hide from him by ducking her head. Little Fawn....it made her sound like child that was helpless to defend herself. In all honesty Awinita wasn't much of a fighter,she tended to rely on running away which so far had gotten her out of every problematic scenario she had gotten herself into.

"I can see that, you did bring me some berries as a gesture of peace after all" She nodded in agreement when he told her not to be wary of him, her eyes glimmering with amusement. She wondered what he was doing by himself in a field with berries when it was so close to winter. She honestly needed to start finding herself a pack to settle with for the winter, otherwise she'd starve and die. "So Howl....did you come over here to give me these berries, or have a conversation?" she asked with a small smile prompting him to bring up a subject of conversation. This was probably the most she had ever talked in her entire life except for her baby months.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Awinita, little fawn. The name seemed to suit her well seeing as how skiddish she was of strangers. Like a young deer fleeing at the sight of a wolf. She sat up and acknowledged that he wasn't a threat to her. His gesture had sent the right sentiment. She then asked him weather or not he came to just give her the berries or have a conversation. 

Given his two options he responded, "Well I would much rather have a conversation if it means I can spend some more time with such a lovely fawn." he said teasing slighly. He enjoyed the company of others, mostly. And definatly the company of females more commonly then males. 

He took a step forward and sniffed the side of her neck. Smelling no other scents then hers. He lingered for a moment to make sure his assuptions here most likely correct before saying. "So I take it you're a lone wolf then?" he asked seeing as how the scent of a pack was absent from her pelt. He then took a few steps back to look her in the face again and remove himself from her personal space. 
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyes widened and a peal of girlish laughter escaped her maw as she ducked her head to the side bashfully. She had very little experience with flirtation or having males interested in her in general. The teasing caused the skin lying beneath the fur of her cheeks to heat up slightly and she gave a nervous wiggle of her tail as he stood up and moved closer. For a second there she had thought he was going to do something else but as he simply gathered her scent she mentally smacked herself and relaxed. 

"Yes, I just entered these lands a short time ago. So far it has been rather uneventful" she said with a nod. She stood up and moved forward sniffing at the fur along his shoulder and realized she could smell very faintly the scent of other wolves on his fur but not recent enough to make him a pack wolf. "You too?" she asked as she took a small step back and sat down again her eyes peering up at him curiously.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Along with being a lone wolf and without a pack it seemed that she had just entered the wilds and that was the reason for her lack of a pack. Unlike Howl who was without a pack for a more legitimate reason. But he had some here to escape from that reality and so he was eager to change the subject. When he approached her just a few moments earlier he noticed her nervious giggles and how her tail wagged. She was nervious but she ended up sticking around which only intreged Howl to see how far he could go before scaring her off or making her feel uncomfortable. 

"No. I've been in the wilds for sometime now. I'm just inbetween packs at the moment." he said. Not yet knowing which new pack he would be joining but knowing that evenually he would have to join one come winter time. "Is there anything I can do to make your time in the wilds a bit more 'eventful'?" he asked with a flirtasious voice.

As she sat back down he saw that there was a bit of berry juice still on the side of her cheek. Too far to the side for her tounge to reach on its own. He tested his luck again and moved closer to her and licked off the remaining juice, but this time lingered close to her rather then back away. "You had alittle something over there."
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She looked at him with interest as he said he was between packs. She was interested in seeing how many packs were around the wilds before she settled down with one pack. She wanted to find one that needed help but ran smoothly and preferably one without violent tendencies. "I'm currently looking for a good one....Any suggestions?" She asked hopefully. She was hoping he could point her in some direction so she was not wandering without aim anymore. She had already visited the island off the mainland that held a pack but she wasn't sure that being cut off from the forest was for her.

She noticed the tone change again and smiled shyly eyeing him with a questioning look. "Like....what exactly?" she answered in a soft spoken way lowering her rose red eyes from his face. Just as she looked down he moved in and licked her cheek causing her ears to perk up with surprise. Mouth opening but no words coming out she simply stared at him for a moment before swallowing thickly and stretching her neck forward and running her nose along his cheek fur before pausing at his ear. "I....have never done this type of thing" she whispered shyly against his ear but made no move to step away, her heart fluttering in her chest.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She asked for suggestions about what other packs she should join, but Howl had something else on his mind. Even if his mind was clear he didn't know much about the other packs except where some where, but nothing about their values or other important things. When he licked her cheek he saw how she instantly became alert and how her eyes got big, but she didn't move away. She hesitantly grazed her muzzle against his cheek and spoke into his hear, saying that this was the first time anything like this had happened to her. 

It wasn't completly shocking, after all she was rather young, but that didn't deture Howl. He went to lightly kiss her cheek once more saying. "Really. A pretty girl like you. I figured you would get all the attention." he said complimenting her playfully. "Would you like me to stop?" he asked. Even though he was somewhat of a ladies man he didn't want any of them to feel uncomforable.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her mother had told her to beware of the things men would try to lure her into, but Awinita had never really listened. If these kinds of things were so bad why did she feel a pleasurable fluttery feeling in her belly and why did her heart race with anticipation of the unknown?No...She would dive head first into this and explore life for herself, she was her own wolf not her mother's to control. As he licked at her cheek again and spoke more pretty flattery she laughed softly nibbling at the flesh just behind his ear tentatively. He asked her if he should stop and she couldn't help the pout that formed on her maw. Shaking her head adamantly a slow smile creeped onto her maw and she batted her eyelids at him in a playfully (and what she hoped was) flirtatious manner. "No...I rather like the way this feels" she responded sweetly and nuzzled against him, stepping closer so that her chest and shoulders brushed against his as she slid her neck and cheeks against him.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He waited for her responce and wagged his tail vigeriously when she proceeded to say she enjoyed it and began to move in closer. As she nibbled around his ear he bit his lip slightly in arrousal. He leaned in against her to they were as close as could be as he began to talke bites around her chin and down her neck. He was truely intised and wondered how far this would go, willing to go all the way if she was up for it. He let out a deep growl of pleasure. 
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The nips he placed against her jaw and neck caused a feeling much like sparks to fly through her belly, causing a surprised and delighted gasp to leave her maw as leaned into his attentions her tail swaying behind her. Reaching what she could she nibbled and licked slowly at the flesh of his shoulder and the crook of his neck. The noise he made did things to her, sending a flurry of sparks through her belly causing her own light moan to break from her maw. She was definitely liking this and was willing to go whever he would take this,he just needed to lead her there.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Her noises and moans only entised Howl more. Making his chest, breathe and groin feel hot. She licked and nibbled on his neck and shoulder, a pleasureable feeling, but Howl wanted more. She said that she hadn't done anything like this before, and he wondered how much she had been told about the act. In either case he decided that he would be gentle when the actual act occured and that he would do his best, as he always did, to make sure that the lady was enjoying herself. 

He stepped forward and grazed himself against her side as he went closer to her back end. Then he bent down his head and reached down to her underbelly, licking as he went. As he neared her area his breathe was hot and he licked it lightly at first to see her reaction. Eager to hear possible sounds of pleasure. 
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The scent of both of their arousal filled the air in an almost drugging fog, making her eyelids grow heavy with a feeling unknown to her but named lust. She lifted a forepaw and bent it slightly in a curious act as he slid his body alongside hers and began to lick along her belly. Sucking in a sharp breath as he grew closer to her womanly parts a shiver ran down her spine stopping just before he licked at her most sensitive parts, causing a sharp yip of delight to leave her maw which she then clamped shut and ducked her head sheepishly in embarrasment. "That...please do that again" she murmured turning to look at him over her shoulder her eyes glazed over slightly with desire and pleasure as she lifted and curled her tail to the side to allow him better access.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

Her yips and yelps made Howl bark with excitement. With this being her first time, this was the first time she had ever felt these things and it pleased him so to hear her begging for more. She turned her tail to the side almost instinctually. He brought his head away and out from her underbelly. Grazing her sides once again as her now faces her from the rear. He lowered his head once more and began to lick her private parts. At first it was just one at a time, but seeming her enjoyment he continued more frequently and quicker, wanting to see her legs shake from the feeling. 

When it was more then he could bare he asked her "Are you ready for what happens next... Do you know what happens next?" he asked with a flirtatious voice. He didn't want to surprise her too much, and even if she didn't know what was going to happen next, this would give her a heads up.