Stone Circle A thank you
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

Now that Howl had had the chance to explore Easthollow and all of it's internal territories he thought to seek out Keoni. The young female that had shown him the way to this pack and had trusted him simply from what he said. He trusted her aswell in a sence. After all they weren't able to communicate that best, but she still did end up leading him here.

Aside from needing to thank her for bringing him here and to some extent inviting him to join the pack, he in it of herself was very interesting to Howl. He lack of speech may be seen by others as a disability or something they had to work around, but Howl thought it to be unique. He was curious to see if they could find some other ways of communication. Like sign language, but how would that would with paws you had to stand on. 

He thought he would get to that sooner or later, but for how he simply needed to find her. His search lead him to the stone circle.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
In truth, the girl had no idea what it was; but she'd seen a faded pile of it in Krypton's den, and thus she should probably collect it. At the base of one of the mighty rocks existed a little hollow, protected well from the elements. Here she found what was, unknowing, dock leaves, and set to extracting them carefully. The outer plant was frostbitten and probably not of much use, but the inner leaves seemed in much better shape, and these she set to carefully collecting.
 Caregiver 4/5
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
His search lead him away from the stone circle and to a hollow he hadn't seen before. Nearing it he caught her scent and soon enough she came into view. She had her head close to the ground and was rumaging around a plant with broad leaves. He made alittle chufing noice before speaking, alerting her to his pressence. "Hey Keoni. I wanted to thank you for leading me to this pack, It goes without saying that I wouldn't be here without you." he said thankful for the first day they had meet.

He went straight into thanking her knowing that there would be little small talk between the two, such as hello and how are you doing.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
The chuff of another pulled her from her task, pile of dock at her paws as she surveyed the male. Reminding herself to inspect the circle more closely, wondering if any other treasures existed around the base of the mighty rocks, she greeted him in turn. His gratitude was unexpected - she merely smiled and shrugged her shoulders, as if to convey that it was nothing that needed thanking. He must be happy here; she could think of no other reason why he'd come and thank her in this manner. It was luck that had brought him into their ranks, too, luck that she'd found him, luck that he'd known her mother.
 Caregiver 4/5
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She smiled and shugged modestly to Howl's thank you. There was something about her silence that pleased him. Her responsed her more pure if felt like when they were expressed rather then spoken. When she turned around Howl was about to see more clearly what she had been doing with the plant. She was collecting the leave in a small pile before her. Taking a guess he threw out. "Are those for botany... a medicine?" he asking, thinking of the only two trades that he knew tha would directly involve plants. He left enough time inbetween questions for her to nod or shake her head. He didn't want to struggle between deciding if she was saying yes to the first question or the second.