Broken Antler Fen Leftovers
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Engel here we go! Excuse my awful thread title.

Regretfully he had left the lake that reminded him of home after a while and pushed on. He wasn't sure what he was doing really, the idea of finding Awinita was one in a million. but if anyone can find her, it would be her betrothed. The one meant to be with her till death. the thought gave him hope and so he pushed on. 

He had found a deer carcass here and though there wasn't much, there was enough meat to pick at and give him energy and so he settled down on his haunches and lowered his muzzle beginning to pick off the scraps of meat left on the bones.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
It's perfect, haha

Engel headed back and forth across Teekon, and he had not even realized it. His sense of direction...it was terrible. Soon, he spotted a wolf in the distance chowing down on something. He was quite hungry, but he did not wish to take some food. Instead, he only wished to know where he was.

"Why hello there!" he called over to them. "Would you, uh...would you happen to know where we are at currently? I seem to have gotten lost."
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The sudden voice startled him and he lifted his large head, staring at the male for a few moments with wary eyes before swallowing the food in his mouth and sitting up straight "No unfortunately I'm new to these parts. I'm trying to find someone...a girl" He said. It never hurt to ask a stranger who'd they'd seen around, you never know if they may have seen what you're looking for. 

In an attempt to be more friendly in hopes to get a better response he smiled "Theres a lake with salmon over that way" he said pointing in the direction he came from. "But that's the first place I've stopped" he finished speaking with what he hoped was an apologetic smile.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel's face raised with curiosity as he most indeed curious about what he said. "A girl, hmm? May I ask why?" He remembered one meeting with another male looking for a girl, but that was because they were their sister. He trailed a little bit closer. 

"Salmon...salmon sure is good" he said, licking his lips. If only he was good at fishing.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan had to force his hackles to lie flat as the male crept closer, his smile widening into something similar to grimaced before he corrected himself and relaxed "We grew up together, her name is Awinita. She's my best friend and I'm worried for her. She's..a bit naive" he explained putting on a face of simple concern which wasn't entirely faked. He really was concerned about winni but mostly that she'd found a much better life and someone else to love beside him.

"White fur, really pretty rose colored eyes. Leaning toward the smaller size but big enough to fight well if she knew how" he offered the details hoping to prompt something from him. As the male licked his lips hungrily, Nikan stepped away from the carcass regretfully "Here...have something to eat. You look hungry" he said in the hopes this guy would stay a bit longer. He could at least get a direction to head in from this guy, toward a more populated area.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The name struck him like a flying...pebble. And he described her almost perfectly. But he didn't make any response as he remained still, until the offer for food came. He slowly came over, eyes on the other male before he took a bit of meat and chewed, then swallowed. How was he to react to this? Then again, he had said she was his 'best friend' and nothing more. "Awinita...white fur...I've seen her before" he said. Though he never would tell another who he has banged. Those were secrets he would hold.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan's eyes narrowed as he took a few steps further back away from the male. So he had seen her around...that was good news. It meant he was a step closer to finding her again...he could bring her home. Or maybe he'd keep her here and start a life of his own with her by his side, without the eyes of her parents. "Have you? Is she alright? She's awfully friendly...too much so. I wouldn't want her taken advantage of" he said the last part with a hint of menace. It wasn't like he thought this guy had touched her, after all when she had left she was pure as a newborn still. He couldn't believe she'd suddenly gotten ballsy just by leaving home. Yet he had the feeling there was something more, maybe it was the way the male eyed him now. "Do you know which way she was headed?" He asked finally, resuming the calm and friendly demeanor as he made his features soften.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel paused a moment, getting the hint of menace. Engel knew very well what he did, and he was starting to get this wolf cared about her more than a friend. Perhaps a sister?

"Well....if I was to say..." he looked about...then found himself dumbfounded. "Uhhh......" He spotted something in the distance, however. To the north-east, mountains. They seemed somewhat familiar. "That way" he said, pointing his nose.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan stared at him curiously. This guy seemed to be scared of him? Noting the fact he waited patiently for the red furred male to speak again and when he did, nikan's ears flattened. If he were to say...what? Before he could ask the male pointed in a direction and he turned to look, spotting the mountains. "Thank you. Is there anything else I should know?" He asked as he stood up still staring at the mountains.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel paused hesitantly, for perhaps a little too long. "Nope...unless my old brain forgetting something" he said, shrugging. "Want me to take you that way" he offered, even though he was starting to be more and more cautious around this male, and still trying to figure out their connection to Awinita.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
That must have been it. Maybe this guy just acted weird because he was old. Older people tended to get a bit off in the head sometimes. Unsatisfied but deciding to settle with that situation he allowed his demeanor to truly relax "No...I'm sure you've told everything you can." He said in the first genuinely polite tone he'd used so far. 

When the guy offered to go with him Nikan immediately shook his head "No, thank you. I can go myself" he said though he considered bringing the older guy with him. He probably knew the land a bit better than he did and could be of use but nikan didn't really want someone up his ass while he looked for Awinita. "Ill start on my way. Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction" he said and turned toward the mountains beginning to walk in that direction.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel nodded to the wolf as they denied his offer for the old wolf to lead them. He smiled lightly, not only cause he helped him but also cause he was glad. "Well....good luck to you then" he said to the wolf.

And as he watched the wolf go away, he sighed with relief. He hoped he hadn't just sent a crazy wolf toward Awinita, but he seemed to be a good friend to her. He stayed there, and continued to eat till he was full enough to go on his way.