Shadow Mountain Put Your Venom in me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
set after the sacrifice. @Kelina @Moonshadow

After the sacrifice was over he thought that with the high that came from such a ceremony this was the best time to show Kelina his prize. The girls brother had smelled her upon his fur but Nikan didnt care. What he had done was his business and not that of others, the man could bite him. Heading toward the den where he had tucked the female inside he called for Kelina and then turned to look inside "Get out here now. Make yourself look presentable for Nightstalker. She is our leader and the one who decides whether you join,live, or die." He kept the fact that he had seen her brother to himself.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow took a deep breath as she slowly walked out of the den. She was still a bit sore but she hid her pain well. She couldn't understand why this was happening to her and she wasn't about to ask.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, the glory of the feast! The iron-tinged blood had tasted delicious upon her tongue, the flesh of a fellow wolf to refresh every feeling within her body, satisfying the voices. But they were not settled, they were lively, snapping words back and forth in a gleeful frenzy of histerics, so terribly excited by the pure pleasure that the kill had awoken within her. The Nightstalker was running on a sort of high purely because of that ceremony, senses tingling and mind whirling in a darkened haze of bloodlust. 

A call pierced the silent, deadly air, a summoning cry that only further delighted her. Nikan had howled for her, clearly wishing for an audience from the woman of ink - what was it? With an itch in her paws, Kelina began to trail through the shadows, caster of the night weaving between rocks and sparce trees until the scene unfolded before her. The Skullchaser stood stoic and still, presenting by his side a wolfess of dark colours. A curled, feline smirk drew across her face, and the leader of these soldiers peered at Nikan with a questioning stare.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The fact that she obeyed him in silence brought a wicked gleam into his eyes, the straightening and stiffening of his stance making it obvious he enjoyed it. "Good girl...now stay still and quiet unless she speaks to you and asks for your voice in return" he cooed in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Then she appeared, a shadow moving through all the others in the night. He once again caught his breath at her eyes, the purple contrasting nicely against the black of her fur. She grinned and he felt his lips quirk up before he moved behind moonshadow and used his chest to bump her toward Kelina. "I realized that the head I gifted you wasn't intentional and therefore not worth much, so I found this beauty and took her here with you in mind this time. A live body is much more fun to torment." He paused and stared down at Moonshadow thoughtfully. "However she put up a good fight and may be of use if she is recruited. Perhaps the fact that her brother is here might convince her. I'll leave that up to you." he finished and took a step back, watching his prisoner for her reaction to the news of her brother's presence on the mountain.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow's ears pricked up rather quickly when she heard of her brother's location. She wanted to speak but she kept in mind what she was told and kept quiet, for now at least. Oh how she missed her brother, but she wondered now how he got here and why he left her at Blackfeather without even saying a word.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Bit of an ew post, wanted to keep this going while I have time lol

Nikan bumped the woman toward her, and the Nightstalker cast her violet gaze to the figure of this newcomer. She was perhaps a bit on the thin side, though if she was to be a captive, it mattered little. However... Oh, adding a new toy to the collection was always satisfying. Decisions, decisions.

Kelina drew her snake-like tongue out to swipe slowly across her raven lips, ears cupping forward with a sinister glint in her eyes. "She would make a wonderful addition to our group of... toys." Yes, yes she would. But even so, if she held any talent that the woman of ink could use to her advantage, then perhaps this would be another story entirely. "You." She commanded, looking the girl straight in the eye. "Do you have any skills?" The fact that her brother was here did not concern the panther at all, though the possibilities of how she could make use of this stranger was certainly piquing her interest.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow kept her composure as she heard the dark female speak. "I have knowledge of herbs and medicinal purposes as well as the poisioness herbs and plants." She spoke softly. Moonshadow was a medic but she did know of the bad sides of herbs.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
really gross post but my muse is iffy

Nikan's eyes gleamed as Kelina inspected his gift to her and he licked his lips, eager to see just what Nightstalker would do with her. If she was taken as a toy, her brother probably wouldn't be very happy with them but was easy enough to deal with. 

When Kelina asked of the girl's skills Nikan turned to look at her with interest. Medicine and poisons. That was a very dangerous combination indeed, she could either kill them or heal them with that knowledge. A stirring of anxiety rose within his chest and he made a mental note to check his prey before eating it for some time.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moon shadow glanced down at her paws, wondering what was going to happen to her, though the fear began to build up in her chest, she kept her composure and waited to hear her fate.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Trying to finish up a few threads!

Medicines and Poisons? 

Oh, those were curious skills indeed. She liked them. Kelina flashed the dark girl a cheshire cat grin, eyes glimmering with untold emotion - as if she knew something. The Nightstalker silently mused to herself about the various ways in which the wolves upon the mountain could use this girl's talents, her abilities, for their own purposes. 

"You may join us as a Vinecoiler, and if you prove your worth you can be promoted to a Smokebender. A witch." Though with that said, a malicious glint in her gaze heralded the arrival of a stony expression. "I do not tolerate insubordination. I am trusting you enough not to use your abilities with poisons against us. If you do this, your death with come quicker than you expect."

With that, she slipped away into the shade with no more words to release from her maw.