The Sentinels Shun the moon and wait instead for sister's sunny day
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Pippin ! Also, @Kyera to join in after Pippin joins I think? Scratch that, if Kyera joins now I think the thread will flow better in the long run @Arrille for reference.
Takes place on the 24th of February, midday/evening

The trio were early to rise and continued their journey towards the wet lands beyond the mountains. Chusi was in a good mood, even though the event at Grimnismal had never left her thoughts completely. She still yearned for Ingram's embrace, his soft yellow gaze meeting hers and at every turn expected galloping footfalls to indicate he had come to follow her anyway. Forever was a short time, it seemed.

They entered a forest, but it was nothing Chusi wanted. The fallen trees blocked pathways and she felt it to be too close to the pack they had scented on their way their. They had to make their way around the pack, but the flatlands were luckily easy to walk upon. She felt this was a good spot to set up camp though, and soon Arrille was gone again to do his own thing.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
what's the order?
12 Posts
Ooc — Kenzie
Kyera enjoyed the forest. She rarely spent time in forests, but when she did she loved its bright green embrace, its scent enveloping her and the trees swaying in the wind. This forest was different. Fallen trees and dead leaves littered the forest floor, and the scent of a nearby pack was always in her nose.

Chusi thought that it was a good spot to rest, and Kyera agreed, though Arrille had left to do whatever he did. There was small shelter around their little camp, and she thought it was a lovely little spot. It was getting darker, and Kyera grew more tired as the forest grew colder.
pledged to the velingar
[Image: images?width=400&height=71]
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Pippin had been a wanderer from the very day he had left Marauder’s Keep. He had stopped in packs from time to time – but never with the intention of truly joining them or staying. They knew this, but it was surprising to see how many were willing to accommodate the youthful wolf if he trades services for a meal and a safe resting place.

He wasn’t sure why he found himself back within Teekon Wilds. The distaste for the forest before him was clear in his bright, molten eyes as he scoured the remains of dead trees and ash. It would replenish itself in time – the scent of devastation was even beginning to fade, he felt, and be replaced by the sea to the west of it. But he wouldn’t be here to see it – Pippin had no interest in chasing ghosts.

His movement was smooth – the confidence that emboldened him something his family would not recognize if they ever came upon him. The naïve and frail boy was long gone – in his place, a survivor had been born, and Pippin’s hardened eyes cast about, catching glimpse of two dark figures in the enar distance.

He withheld emotion – stalking forward as he studied the two strangers with emotionless caution. He would either be met with hostility, or he could part from them with some kind of information on the Wilds and what secrets they now held within them.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The girl looked around them, a soft sigh escaping her as she forced a smile on her face. This was a sad place, but it was all they had for now. Soon they would get to the wetlands, free to be and enjoy life again. She could barely wait, but in the corner of her eye did a form appear that distracted her from the daydream she was having.

She stuck her nose out a bit to see better, but it was no one she recognized. Hiyaa! She greeted, voice loud compared to the stillness of the evening. Any wanderer was welcome to wander with them, after all.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
what's the order?
12 Posts
Ooc — Kenzie
Kyera was a bit worried that the stranger was from the pack, though she didn’t believe the wolf was. 

Chusi greeted them enthusiastically, and Kyera did the same, calling out with a soft “Hi!” to the wolf who was standing near them. Her voice echoed through the dark woods, breaking the silence that came.

She was hopeful the wolf would become part of their small band, another wanderer wouldn’t hurt, only help.
pledged to the velingar
[Image: images?width=400&height=71]
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He was greeted by one of the dark she-wolves with enthusiasm – the chirping voice eradicating the silence of the evening and causing the golden wolf’s quiet brows to lift slightly. He wasn’t used to being greeted by strangers in such a fashion, and while the Ostrega managed to withhold his suspicions from his face, he was on guard. The other female was quick to extend her welcome to him as well, and Pippin paused in his pace, his tail swaying in idle thought.

One held eyes of fire, the other, eyes of the sun. With ebony pelts and stark markings, slender figures, Pippin was left to wonder if he came upon a pair of siblings. Of course he did not question this too much – it was not in his nature to make idle chit chat or dwell on matters that did not concern him.

“Evening," he finally offered, one ear giving an idle twitch, though he made no further movements to close the distance between them. He wasn’t really seeking conversation.. but he also wouldn’t turn away potential information. “Are either of you familiar with these lands?”
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She raised her tail just a little more, though not bragging-ly or aggressively. Though the stranger wasn't extremely happy to happen upon them, at least he had manners. Chusi smiled and waved her tail to ask if Kyera would come with her, a little closer to the stranger. Shouting in a forest seemed a crime.

Sure am. She said proudly. Though she didn't seem like much on a first glance because of her youth and stupidly nice personality surely, she was a woman of many skills. Scouting was one of them and she had passed here before. Where'd ya wanna go? I can give ya tha directions?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**