Shadow Mountain all dressed up for a hit and run
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

fight thread for @Nikan!
she wasn't sure, exactly, why she wasn't spending more time devoted to exploring the outskirts of the mountain rather than the sunspire itself. perhaps it was that the intrigue of an undiscovered territory appeal to her, and she'd loathe extracting every one of the mountain's secrets too early. perhaps she was being stupid, and sentimental, or perhaps she wanted to ensure so blackfeather wolf came near to her new home.

whatever the case, it was just past noon when flakes began to drift from the sky, the temperature hitting a new low on its steady slide downward. she'd found the markers earlier that morning; and had continued onward, slipping up the mountain's base. it seemed some sort of group settled near the area, though the scents where not strong enough to warrant a true pack, the girl wondered just how many neighbors they'd have.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd kidnapped two women and brought them to shadow mountain. One for Kelina and one...he wasn't too sure. He wanted to claim Zula as his. His prize,his slave,his recruit, his something. The nagging guilt and sadness she'd brought into him needed to be relieved and cleansed from his system whether by the blood of others or by the bleeding of his own wounds.

The first wolf he came across was a shadowy woman with green eyes. Snow had just begun to fall slowly from the sky and she stood close to their markings. It didn't matter to him that they weren't official yet, he deemed what he was about to do good practice for chasing off an intruder. Without warning he burst from the shadows with snapping jaws, aiming a bite at whatever he could grab.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

she knew better than to try for words when the male lunged from the shadows, jaws snapping for her. it did not matter that she knew not who or what he was, nor why he was so aggressive, merely that she react.  fangs lodged in the skin of her shoulder a moment before she made her own lunge for the attacker's forelimb; an easy grab in such close quarters. she sought to wrench it toward her and at the same time fall against his grip; hopefully having the male topple sideways.

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He succeeded and his fangs sunk into the flesh of her shoulder. He growled deeply at the taste of blood, finding the blood of his own kind to be much more invigorating than that of prey. As he leapt back she swiftly grabbed his forelimb and he winced instinctively remembering all the wounds it had taken. As she pulled his balance shifted but he gave a few awkward sideways hops and managed keep his balance.

Now angled better he lunged for the back of her neck and grabbed hold of her, fangs sinking into the flesh. He shook her back and forth while tugging on his leg and dislodging it from her jaws, snarling savagely. This was a good fight, he hadn't seemed to be on the winning side of things as of late.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

fangs lodged in her scruff, tearing her head away from the weak hold on his leg. she was brought brief satisfaction by the faint taste of blood, satisfaction that was wiped away when the man began to whip his head back and forth. great tears opened up across her nape, and she snarled wildly as pain blossomed there. 

again, she made a move for his leg - she'd noticed the wounds that gathered there, and her wild lunge found purchase. in an effort to have him release her, she pulled backward with all her might, seeking to break, to tear and to rip at his wrist and paw. they were tender, weak areas, and her fangs found them eagerly.

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan wins! If you want we can thread out a few after fight posts? Idk how likely that is xD

His grip succeeded in tearing her loose and more blood coated his muzzle and fell onto his tongue, satisfying his anger and need for emotional release. He let her go and once again she grabbed his scarred limb, fangs shredding open old wounds and bringing with it immense pain. He roared with agony and froze for a moment as she pulled back, exposing her throat in the rearing movement.

With a furious snarl he lunged forward again, twisting his head to the side and ducking low, jaws parted. He lunged for her throat and clamped around it,squeezing at the windpipe and cutting off her air supply. He gave a single long, low growl of warning. Submit now or die, the meaning of it was clear enough. To make it clear he wasn't bluffing he squeezed tighter, fangs beginning to breach the skin along her throat.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

sounds good! however,  please don't PP - Cass isn't a non-consent character.
fangs rent skin and flesh,  and blood wet her tongue.  there was satisfaction in the attack,  enough to have her loosen her guard a moment and allow him her launch his own. fangs found her throat; latching onto the side in a moment of weakness.  she released her hold immediately, yet not quickly enough.  the inky girl snarled wildly as his fangs reopened past wounds and ripped open new ones. his jaws began to clamp down,  but she did not remain still enough for them to crush her windpipe. she ripped herself away, blood already beginning to flow from the deep gash that rent her throat,  far more significant than the pesky lacerations her father had given her.  backpedaling, she snarled again,  the sound wild and desperate as she struggled to think through the blinding pain.

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I'm confused as to where I pp'd I rolled for the move and since it was the 3/3 roll that means he won. Or at least that's how I've always had dice threads go?

Nikan let her stumble backwards finding he was satisfied enough just by the successful fight. He'd only killed once and if he was honest he didn't truly like it. He preferred to watch his opponent drip blood and suffer through the pain. His tail rose up above his back and his ears shot forward as he claimed dominance of the situation by posture, or at least tried to. She had a chance to leap back in and attack but this time he wouldn't hold back from a kill.

Her snarl earned one in return and he began to stalk back and forth in front of her, weaving to and fro like a feline. He kept his eyes upon her and finally spoke "Quite the fighter. I'll let you walk off now. Turn and go with dignity, I can't promise to spare your life again if you attack once more." he spoke confidently as if he could have crushed her throat in his jaws and had allowed her to slip free instead of her escaping like he knew she had. He was always the arrogant asshole.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
having hits decided by dice roll is fine, though please lmk beforehand if you'd like to use that system - I'm alright with deciding winner by dice roll, though not attacks. (esp. serious ones) thanks!

her eyes narrowed as she stared to him, gaze falling once to the serious wounds littering his forelimb and knowing it would not be enough to turn the tide in her favour, should she choose to attack again. "bastard.", she hissed only, poison in her gaze as she spat out the word through bloodied throat. 

and yet, she knew when she'd lost, and even though some part of her brain was still reeling from the suddenness of the attack, she moved back, staggering her sorry way away from the brute, dripping blood and fuming.