Dragoncrest Cliffs so much that i didn't know
129 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Looking for a wild @Rose, maybe? :D

Days moved slowly, but not as slowly as they had before. Right now, on a scale of one to ten, Bobby thought that his days were moving at a solid three and a half; a stark improvement from three. In trying to pinpoint where exactly this bought of ??? had come from, he figured that the monotony of his days might have played a more significant part than he was willing to admit. 

Everyday, he woke up and did the same things with the same people, only seeing an elusive face or smelling a new scent every once in a blue moon. If Bobby was going to survive any longer than next Friday, he knew that he would have to shake things up as best as he could. 

So, with his biggest smile and widest wag, Bobby made his way toward the territory's heart, hoping to have his attention stolen along the way.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Between Furi, Blixen and the looming threat of a second war overhead, Rose is exhausted. She’s kept herself busy and her mind off everything else by focusing on her herbs, but even that keeps her entertained for only a limited amount of time. Eventually her mind trails back to the two current headaches in her life and just when she feels like smacking a fool, a perfectly good looking victim happens to enter her vicinity.

She’d never seen him around much, probably because he wasn’t important or interesting, but today was his lucky day. He was about to meet a sassy emotional wrecking ball. “Hey” she calls out, comical steam probably blowing out of her ears while doing so. “Can I hit you?” she barked, tail lashing behind her while doing so. She expects him to stop but he either ignored her or doesn’t hear her because he keeps on passing by without a care in the world. Well ok then.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had been on the hunt for Bobby. He had caught a particularly fat duck that morning and thought he'd given it to his mother already, he still wanted to brag about it. When he spotted his brother in the distance, he picked up his pace and fell into his typicaly hunter's crouch, darting nimbly across the terrain in pursuit of his retreating form. But when his path suddenly crossed that of a certain fire-pelted female, Artaax froze quite suddenly in place, his mismatched eyes wide and staring like a deer caught in the headlights.

She was looking right at him.

The yearling swallowed thickly. This had never happened before. He turned his head to look helplessly at his brother as the other boy disappeared into the territory, leaving him entirely alone with her. Not that. Not that that bothered him. Son of.. Oh damn.

Artaax looked back at Rose, saying nothing, but looking quite tense. It was probably a rather comical sight - the large, pale, lion of a wolf, typically strong and stoic, but now gawking at his packmate as though she were about to shoot him in the face. But Artaax was ready to see the humor in it yet. He probably wasn't destined to ever see the humor in it, actually.

fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When yin left, yang came. Lively maya blues bounced from one Drakru to the other, carefully watching as one fled and one froze, attention eventually settling on the paler of the duo. “Yo” she called out to him, silently deciding that she shouldn’t come off as strongly as she had with the previous boy. Maybe she should choose better words?

She trotted her way towards the Hompleia with a wide smile and tail swinging at a rhythmic beat behind her, an attempt at trying not to appear so unfriendly this time. It took her a few seconds before she noticed the tenseness in his posture, but when she finally did, she slowed her pace and tossed a concerned glance his way. “You ok?”
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
She was coming towards him. Holy shit. Holy balls of shit. It took Artaax a few seconds to master his mind before it spun too wildly out of control. He took a steadying breath that caught in his throat because she was just so like.. stupid pretty. And it was that thought that finally knocked him out of his panic, for as many times as he had responded to this particular fact about her, he had never before realized he was. He thought Rose was pretty.

Huh.

"Yeah, fine," the yearling answered, settling finally, "You surprised me." Which was true enough. He looked again in the direction Bobby had left and was struck quite suddenly with a terrible though. He turned his head to peer at Rose again to ask, "Were you guys.. hanging out?"

fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Her brow raised out of mild amusement when he revealed she’d startled him. How she had managed to do that by just literally standing there was beyond her, but then again this was Artaax we’re talking about here. “I wouldn’t call it that” she responded to his question, head turning to stare off in the direction the inky boy had disappeared into. 

“Did you need him for something?” she asked out of pure curiosity, but barely gave a chance for a response before she threw her next few words at him. “If not, then perhaps you could help me with something.”
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax felt relief wash over him when she confirmed that she hadn't been spending time with his brother. He could imagine nothing worse than the pair of them being friendly, but that's because he wasn't imaginitive enough. There were plenty of more terrible things they could've been doing together. Laughing. Flirting. Oh dear god... Hunting. Perish the thought.

His ears perked when she asked him a question, then immediately followed it up with a request. "Yes," Artaax said swiftly and eagerly, then hesitated and explained, "I mean. No, I don't need him. I'll help you." Bobby could walk straight off a cliff for all he cared in that moment - he was Rose's loyal servant now for whatever her pretty head could possibly dream up for him.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
This entire family was, let’s just say, interesting. You had the pregnant mom who peed on herself, Heda who seemed like she didn’t have emotions half the time, the emo boy who ignored her, Blixen who was too complicated to understand and the stalker. What fun they were. “Life has been a little rough recently and I want to blow off some steam” she started, unsure what he’d think about her proposal. “Be my sparring partner?” Ah, now that sounded a lot better than let me hit you

“It’s fine if you don’t want to...” she trailed off, shoulders giving a shrug. She could make up a bunch of excuses about wanting to learn how to protect herself or wanting to be able to defend Drageda but truth was, she was just upset and wanted to take her anger out on something and well, Artaax looked like a nice punching bag.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The first response that bubbled up in Artaax's throat as Rose began to explain her needs to him was Who are they, I will kill them all. He assumed her life was rough because of some expendable individuals. Come to think of it, knowing his own sister might be part of the cause of Rose's distress may have just made Blixen expendable in his mind right then. Luckily, nothing further regarding the actually cause of her upset was revealed and the request itself was distraction enough from the threat to keep it from ever being voiced.

"Yes," he answered promptly, only to once again pause and explain, "I mean. I do want to. I will." Smooth like gravel and broken glass. Artaax didn't move after accepting the offer, suddenly not sure exactly what to do. Should he.. should he bite her? Strike a defensive pose? Run for it? WTF is sparring?? He had suddenly forgotten all of the things.

fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
“Cool” she chirped, tail giving a few swings behind her while she waited for him to initiate their little sparring session. A few seconds passed as she stood there dumbfounded, head titling to the side as she wondered why he wasn’t doing anything. Was he waiting for her to make the first move cause like, that probably wouldn’t go down too well.

“Um, I don’t really know how you do this sooo...” she trailed off, trusting he got the idea that she had absolutely no idea what to do. She hoped he’d make the first move now but she still remembered how he was a total weirdo so it wouldn’t be much of a surprise if he just continued to stand there looking dumb af.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Rose appeared to be just as uncertain as Artaax, which was probably a good thing as it invoked some innate need in him to show off/guide/command/show off mostly. His ears perked at her confession and the slight brush of his tail through the air served as a sign of his endearment. Suddenly, this had become just another spar, and she was just another partner to practice his skills on. A very pretty partner. No, damnit, stop it.

"It usually starts with some posturing and threatening looks," he explained, his body shifting to show his meaning. He took a defensive stance before her, watching her with suspicion, taking in each movement of her body - assuming she made any. After a moment he took a step to her side and offered another explanation, "Then I like to try and circle my enemy - get them moving so I can see if there are any weaknesses in their gait or uncertainty in their steps." He watched her for just the purpose he explained, fully expecting that there would be plenty of uncertainty to see.