Raven's Watch Clear the skys
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
@Hyacinth

He saw ravens flying overhead. Scanning the skys for something to eat. Their calls were aggrovating to Howl to say the least, but he found solice and calm in the sound of the moving water that cascaded down the mountain. Now he looked at the sky and only heard the water, easy to ignore their presence on this mountain side. 

He had enjoyed his time out on his scouting trip. Meeting new wolfs at every corner. Most of them interesting to say the least. He wondered if he might be more suited to these types of affairs.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Cin is over in Sunspire right now, if we could backdate this a few days?

Her time in Sunspire was pleasant so far, she jad devoted it to getting familiar with her new home, digging a den out, and trying to stock up on herbs. She remembered passing a place that had many many sprouting herbs and had decided to take leave to go find it for a few days and grab some herbs to bring home. She hoped it would have some good ones to help with birthing.

As she went down the mountain she heard the sound of water and followed it, coming across a good place to drink and in the short distance,seeing another wolf. She eyed him for a moment before chuffing to signal her presence and lowering her head to drink.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sure, I don't mind

As he listened to the constant and calming sound of the water his ears flicked as they heard another noise. A light chuff a short ways alway. He turned his head to see alabaster women. She stuck out against the dark back ground. Her pure white pelt seeming to reflect the sunlight in a glow as it bounced of her silvery hairs. And her eyes, for the moment that he was them before she lowered her head to take a drink, shown so royal blue. The only bit of color that seemed to be on her.

She seemed... rare. Though a silly thing the think, her pelt was just so white, pure, and free of imperfections. Howl wondered how she must do it, keep her appearance so fresh when it was rather simply to dirty ones self. She gave no greeting, but that didn't matter. Howl would make the first move to greet the girl. "Hello there Madam." he said with a slightly nod of his head. Always polite to give unaquanted females a respectful title before learning of their names.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She kept flicking her gaze upward as she lapped at the cool water, refreshing to her dry mouth and throat. He was handsome and didn't seem threatening, then again none of the wolves she had met had ever seemed to wish her ill harm. As he turned to her and greeted her she raised her head and licked the glistening droplets of water from her maw before smiling. "Howdy there sir! Nice day to be out and about isnt it?" she asked, beginning the start of what she hoped to be pleasant conversation.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Though she didn't make the first move to start the conversation she wasn't shy about continuing it as she returned Howl's greeting. His accent and speech seemed southern, one that Howl didn't hear too often. He assumed she must have been born out of the Teekon Wilds and further south, but it was something he wouldn't not know for sure unless he asked. 

She commented about the day and instinctivly Howl replied, "Yes it is quite nice." he said before looking at the sky and once again becoming a bit disappointed by the the view of the sky. "Though I sense it would be better without so many over head guests." he said refering to the many ravens still soring and scouting over head.

Keeping the conversation going Howl proceeded to ask, "So what brings you "out and about" this day? Was it just for a simple drink of water?" 
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She laughed and gave a quick glance up at the ravens "I dont give them any mind" she said dismissively and cracked a grin as one of them cawed down at her. She must have offended the poor thing's sensitivities. He continued onward to ask her why she was out and she shook her head "The drink was nice but I'm heading toward a spot i passed. It has a bunch of herbs freshly growing and my new job is a medic." she explained brightly. It was something she learned she was proud of, the medic of a pack that was in desperate need of one.

"My name is Hyacinth by the way. What's your name? And how about you, where are you headed?" she asked. Just at that moment a drop of bird poop hit the ground next to her paw and the cawing of ravens mocked her. She looked up and gave a look of disgust "C'mon that isn't nice at all!" she shouted.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Even though his fair maiden didn't seem to mind the birds, the came could not be said about the ravens. A few every now and then would caw down at the two, possibly aggravated at thier presence. But Howl couldn't be sure, he didn't speak bird. 

She explained that she had come out for another reason, to gather herbs for her newly found medic trade. Though not as brudish as a mercenary trade, Howl had known wolves who were medics, and knew that the trade was very difficult. Not only did you need to understand plants that were often foreign to most wolves, but at times you had someone's life in your hands. "A medic you say. Very honorable trade, though difficult at times." he said indirectly complementing her. He considered offering her his help gathering such herbs, but held onto the question for now. One had to choose what was best to ask and talk about when speaking with someone new. First impressions mattered.

"Nice to meet you Hyacinth." he said bowing his head. "My name is Howl... Howl Pendragon." he said additionally giving her his surname in respect. Howl appriciated his last name, sounded regal to him and took away the initial impact that his first name usually had on others. "I'm heading just alittle ways east of here. I'm on a scouting mission for my pack." he explained.

Just then another one of the birds cawed down at them and a dropping splashed down almost hitting Hyacinth. She seemed somewhat bothered now. "Curtainly no way to treat a lady." he said looking up and adressing the bird. "They don't seem to like us up here." he said to Hyacinth. The ravens were being territorial of the roosts higher on the ridge. But down below where the steam pooled seemed to have a lesser population of the buzzards. "Perhaps you would like to accompany me down the ridge a ways. They seem to be less possesive of that area." he suggested, hoping she would follow so they could further their conversation in peace.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Learned it from my mother since i was no bigger than a minnow in a fish pond" she explained when he complimented her trade. She smiled widely at him, ears perking at his name. It was an interesting name, just as handsome sounding as he was looking. "The same to you Howl. What an interesting surname" she said genuinely. 

As he looked up at the birds she stood up and shook out her fur. "I'd rather not stick around if they're gonna be fussy like this. Down the ridge we go." she agreed and set off slowly so he could follow with ease. The ravens cawed a few times but as she and Howl grew further away they seemed to settle down. "So is there a lovely lady at home waiting for your return?" she asked. It was probably an overstepping of boundaries but he was handsome and she liked his personality so far, so she wanted to get it straight before she decided whether flirtation would be a good plan.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So the trade ran in the family. He listed to her discription with a smile on his face. He wasn't used to southern slang or metephors but he though they very interesting and descriptive. He liked that she complemented his surname. "Thank you kindly." he said in responce to her complement.

She shook her fur once again and he was taken by the why her fur moved in the light. So white, he thought to himself. She followed him down the ridge and like he predicted the birds seemed more at ease as they ventured further and further way from them. As they walked she asked him if he had another waiting for him back home. He though about mentioning Valette, the leader of his pack who was waiting on his return, but she was not his and he assumed that wasn't what Hyacinth was asking. "I'm afriad not. I return home a lonley soldier." he said with a playful smile. "Any what of you? Surely a women of your skill and delicacy has no problem finding a proper man." he asked, paying her a complement in the process. 

He hoped that she hadn't been claimed. So many were foolish enough to let grace walk past them. But Howl was a fan of appriciating it and hoped he would be able to continue their conversation in such a way.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her heart gave a skip as he said he wasn't taken and she nodded, trying to ignore the twitching at the corners of her lips. She was somewhat glad that he wasn't taken, she knew they hadn't a chance due to the fact they lived in seperate packs but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy a small fling or flirtation once and a while. Back home it would be frowned upon but here she was free to enjoy herself. 

The compliment flustered her and she smiled, ducking her head for a moment before turning her black lashed eyes toward his face and shaking her head. "Not a single man has looked my way since arriving here as far as I'm aware. Then again I haven't been around too long" she murmured softly and turned back to face the path ahead of them. "I do wish for love. I've never...felt it before" her eyes darkened slightly and she faltered a bit. It wasn't true, she had loved Preston before discovering what he was truly like. She had been stupid and foolish and naive to fall for his charm.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So she also had no one waiting for her back in her pack. His hope had been fufilled and now he could continue thier conversation without fear of ridicule. It was surprising to hear though that no one had even looked her way. She was beautiful, had a honorable skill, a pleasant voice, everything that would make up a perfect first impression. He could understand - somewhat - if she didn't have a mate, taking the time to learn about someones personality and values was a whole other venture, but for her to have not even recieved as much as a glance from others. "I don't believe it." he said in a more genuine tone. "Surely you simply haven't been able to catch them. For how could any man keep his eyes off you. I know I can't." he said with a smile.

When she spoke of love me kept a smile on his face. Howl had known love in Heartha. At first their realationship had been an agreement to have children and nothing more. But over time, he had developed true feeling for her and wondered if he might find those feelings in others. Comming back to reality he said, "I have a feeling love will find you sooner than you think." someone like her wouldn't have to wait long to find someone of interest, though he hoped she might. It would give him some more time to get to know her and who knows maybe there could be something more between them. But for now Howl only wanted to think about her company, not if she could be his future mate.

He thought back to when she mentioned only having been here for a short while. "So you stated that you havne't been around long. What was Hyacinth doing before Teekon might I ask?"
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He sure was a charmer, something that made her hesitate but also naturally flustered her at the same time. Preston had been a natural silvertongue, sly and smooth and all good looks and sex appeal but a real nasty snake on the inside. Something about Howl seemed real to Hyacinth though, she didn't sense any falsehood beneath his charms. Maybe she was just naive to instantly believe a smooth talking man was good based on first meeting. His compliments sank beneath her fur and into her skin, heating her and making her duck her head bashfully a smile curving her lips upward at the corners. "You sure know how to make a lady feel prettier than a peach, dont you?" she teased him with a playful side glance through long lashes. Her blue eyes gleamed with good natured humor as she gave him a once over. Dark fur and strong bodied looks, just as much of a killer in the appeal departmant as Preston had been as well. She gave a long wistful sigh, hopefully silent, as she wished she had happened upon his pack first instead of traipsing up the mountains.

She didn't comment back on his notion of her finding love soon, she wasn't exactly looking and it seemed that most of her new home was close with one another leaving her to be the outsider. She'd just be satisfied with having a good job and pray love found her eventually. Her paw stumbled on a rock and she gasped before righting herself and lifting her chin, shooting him a smile full of silent laughter to play off her clumsiness. When he asked about her home life outside of Teekon her smile faltered and she licked her lips, studying him. Should she trust him with the truth or skip around it? Could she trust him with the truth? After a moment more of hesitant studying she decided she could and prepared to answer. "Learning medicine and planning out how to run from an abusive assigned husband. Preston was his name...Nasty son of a bug. All slick and smooth and handsome on the outside but when he captures ya, he turns right around and bites you. Literally" she looked down at the dirt in front of her paws and gives a shaky laugh, turning falsely bright eyes upon him. "I got away though. He wont bother to come lookin' for me. I'm not worth it" she said the tone of her voice leaving a word unsaid. "hopefully".

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
"I try to be as honest as I can."  he said with a smile when she commented on his compliment. In Howl's opinion not enough of the females in Teekon knew how pretty they were. Howl's past had made him move around a lot and being able to find a good looking female that was decent company between wars was something he appreciated. But now there were no wars, at least not effecting Easthollow, and he was free to wander upon beautiful women such as Hyacinth. Others might have been embarrassed to express their attraction to another but Howl was not one of those wolves. Hyacinth herself hadn't expressed such fondness, at least now directly, but Howl had a feeling that she at least liked his company.

As they were walking he heard her gasp as she almost tumbled over a few rocks. He took a hurried step in her direction, but she balanced herself out and laughed it off. No need to help her up from a fall. "Are you alright?" he asked in a humored voice to match hers. He wasn't too worried that she would be hurt, it didn't look like it caused her too much dismay, but he still thought it would be polite to ask.

As she began to talk about her life before Teekon, hearing about her learning medicine didn't surprise Howl, but then a moment later when she spoke of an abusive assigned marriage his thought changed drastically. It was such a turn of events. Howl's tone changed to one that was more serious.  "I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that. But very happy that you found your way out of it. Guys like that need to be taught a lesson on how to treat women, preferably the hard way."  Howl said with a subtle ting of anger. Men who chose to abuse women were worth nothing to Howl and he felt that if he ever saw someone doing that he would be sure to correct their actions.

When she talked about how he could possibly come back for her he worried a bit. He didn't know this man and how persistent and possessive of Hyacinth he might feel. He thought her worth, but he wasn't going to say that, not at this moment it would only cause her worry. Howl wasn't used to this area and was able to tell if the scent on her coat was from a pack in the area or now. "Do you have a pack by chance? That could protect you if he were." he would offer his own protection but being in Easthollow he didn't think he would be able to hear her howl from here. Perhaps if she wasn't in a pack she could join Easthollow, howl thought, not knowing of her current position in another pack.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"oh yeah, I'm fine" she said, giving him a broad smile. She was abnormally clumsy for someone raised to be graceful and dainty, it always bothered her mother and father but she thought it was kind of funny. She continued on with more careful placement of her paws, eyes cast downward to survey for loose rocks. She gave a small sigh as Howl grew angry at her tale of woe and shook her head "Preston is a snake. He picks girls he knows will never tell or who will run away like I did. In public eye he is charming and downright sexy, he never lets anyone see his bad side" she explained her voice softening as she began to wonder just how many girls Preston had already hurt inside and out since she had left him behind.

His offer for protection warmed her and she blushed, eyes focusing in on his face and a slow but sad smile forming on her maw. "I just became one of Sunspire's members. It's not too far from where those Ravens were. Thank you for offering though, it's awful sweet seeing as you just met me" she said and taking a chance, leaned toward him and touched her nose briefly to his cheek. She breathed in his scent before pulling away and her smile remained though she glanced at him only through thick black lashes. He was handsome and charming indeed and Hyacinth wondered where some flirting would land her.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She went on to speak a bit more about this Preston character, and Howl thought she accurately described him, a snake. Sneaky and deceptive waiting to bite you, in reality, a snake might be nicer than him. Seeing as how he wasn't likely to show his true colors Howl took the name Preston to memory, holding a negative connotation over it that he currently didn't think could ever be broken.

He was happy to know that she would be protected within her pack. There truly was a safety in numbers. The name Sunspire sounded very familiar to Howl. In the back of his mind, he could be remembering that Easthollow and Sunspire were allies, or he could simply be remembering the name of the mountain that the pack resided on. Between the two that one clicked quicker. "Sunspire? As in Sunspire Mountain? It would seem our packs are fairly close to one another. I am a member of Easthollow just to the East of that mountain." he explained with a smile. It was good to know that she wouldn't be too far away after they departed today. He would no doubt be able to see her again, though he did wish their first encounter would take its sweet time.

She thanked him and touched her nose to his cheek, taking in his scent before stepping back with a smile on her face. Howl's tail unconsciously began to sway. He was starting to really like Hyacinth and wondered how far their flirting would go, and what it would spark. "I may have just met you, but I can't deny the connection I feel with you, or my desire to know you will be safe." he said with a smile closing the gap between them, repeating what she had done to him except giving her a small kiss on the cheek as well, remaining close to her.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't heard of Easthollow but knowing he'd be close by made her happy. She liked how this meeting had gone and she found him a joy to speak with, not to mention he was attractive as all get out and seemed to be interested in her genuinely. "I'm glad to hear that, we'll be able to visit one another then?" she asked hopefully, unsure how alliances worked besides aiding one another in times of trouble.

As he spoke of feeling a connection she felt her heartbeat begin to race, flattered and thrilled to have a confirmation that he was interested. She felt that he was genuine, she couldn't bring herself to doubt his kindness and charm despite knowing how tricky men could be. When he stepped forward and placed a kiss at her cheek she closed her eyes and felt a shiver run down her spine. When she opened her eyes and turned them to him, they were filled with a heady warmth "I feel a connection to you as well, I feel I can trust you. Not to mention I find myself attracted to you" she said with a hesitant and almost embarrassed smile and looked down at her paws. She had no idea where the sudden braveness had come from but she felt that flirting was welcome so she turned and gave him an obvious once over as she spoke"I do love tall, dark and handsome men. You make most look plain though" she smirked and met his gaze, tail swaying slowly behind her.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
When he mentioned their proximity she stated that they could visit one another, something Howl had gladly thought of himself, though she stated it more like a question. "So am I" he said in confirmation, also glad to know that.

He was a bit nervous after kissing her on the cheek. He had thought she would feel the same but one could never be sure unless asked directly, which is what he had just done. Now, in the short moments before she spoke, would be the time of waiting before he heard his answer. He smiled and let out a chuckle of relief when she finished her answer by commenting on his attractiveness.  "And I not only love your pure beauty and graceful appearance, but the inner strength to which you possess. he said softly against her ear. 
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He showered her with compliments and she could feel her tail wiggling behind her like an excited youth's. Shame on her for being so easily wooed by pretty words! but she couldn't help it. He was definitely a charmer. She released a small laugh closing her eyes as he spoke into her ear, warm breath caressing the sensitive hairs around the inner parts of the auditory and causing a shiver of delight and more lustful feelings to rise up. She wasn't a virgin by any means at all, something that had made her the talk of the pack when her momma had found out and of course blabbed about it. "Unfortunately I'm not...that graceful" she admitted in a breathless voice, not quite recovered from the sudden surge of heat that had gone through her.  Then she decided before she got too wrapped up in the emotions and sensations she wanted to be sure of exactly what he wanted to go down "Are you trying to woo me or seduce me Howl?" she asked bluntly. She smiled and flicked an ear, ducking her head before raising her gaze once more "I'm not against either one but for wooing it would take a bit more time than a day filled with sweet words" sje said firmly but still in a sweet tone.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She was hesitant to accept his compliment. Something that happened often. People were often so shy to accept compliments, no matter who they were. Or they were simply too humble to boast about themselves. Her next question caught him a bit off guard. Not because of what she was asking, it was valid given the circumstances, but it seemed to come out of nowhere, a sudden change of attitude. But she quickly went back to a sweeter tone, though it was still serious.

Howl hadn't come out here looking for a booty call, and when he layed eyes on her his initial thought wasn't that she would be nice beneath him. Though it was something he would happily partake on it wasn't his goal with this conversation.  "Seduction seems so short term, while wooing take time as you said. And as I said before, I look forward to seeing you again in the future. I may have already succeeded in seducing you, but my goal would be to woo you."  he said with a humorous smile. He wasn't sure if he had in fact seduced her, but it was fun to think that he had, and given their interaction he thought that he was at least on track. Seduction came first, then wooing.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A burst of flirtatious laughter burst up her throat and she pulled away from him, making sure the fur of her sides brushed his shoulder. She turned to face him and gave him a teasing look, batting her eyelashes ar him "So sure of yourself" she said with a grin and then wagged her tail, playfulness fading into a sort of delighted sheepishness as she hung her head in mock defeat with a smile upon her features. "You did succeed, you captured my interest and you...you lit my fire" she admitted and gave a slow wag of her tail as she once again looked up at him with purple blue eyes. She was delighted with the knowledge he wanted to woo her though she was secretly wondering exactly how that would happen with their being in seperate packs.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He grinned flirtatiously at first when she protested his statement. If he hadn't succeeded in seducing her he was sure that by the end of their encounter she would be. It was almost as though he felt she was challenging him and he was up for it. But it seemed that he had already beat this challenge, as he had originally suspected. When she spoke of a fire he remembered what she had said earlier. That it would take more than sweet words to woo her. 

He took a spet to close the gap that had formed between them when she laughed. "We wouldn't want that to go out."  he said in reference to her fire. Brushing his head against hers and across her neck, before looking into her eyes and smooching her on the mouth. Testing the flame.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She smiled warmly as he stepped in close, meeting his gaze and holding her breath as he leaned in. When he kissed her she returned the gesture, trailing kisses down his jawline and to his neck where she nibbled at his fur. Her tail swayed behind her slowly and the heady scent of desire began to eminate from her fur. "No we wouldn't would we?" she asked playfully into his ear, allowing her breath to tickle the sensitive hairs inside of it. She stepped closer and began to circle him slowly, sides and hips sliding against his own until she was once again facing him. "C'mon Mr. Pendragon, Don't be shy" she said in a purring tone, leaning in to kiss his lips again.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She returns his kiss and began to trail along his jawline, lighting his own fire and causing his tail to sway with pleasure. As she trailed down his neck he could smell the hormones emanating from her, creating a great desire within her. She slid across him. She was far more willing and inviting than many wolves he had encountered previously. When she told him not to be shy it made him want to pounce on her.

Once she faced him again she gave her another kiss, the last truly gentle thing he would do to her. From there he went straight to her neck where he sensually bit her. It wouldn't hurt but it was rough, something he thought she might enjoy. He kept on lovingly biting her neck before attempting to push her down to the ground, on her back where he would stand over her.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her touches and kisses earned her another kiss before Howl sprang upon her, giving her neck a sensual bite that caused a low whine to rise from her throat. When he pushed at her she rolled with ease, gracefully rolling onto her back paws up in the air. Her tail tapped back and forth against her thighs as she looked up at him, breath coming in a quicker pace as the tension and arousal grew. "Please, Howl. Don't just stand there" she whispered, tongue sliding out to lick her lips in anticipation.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Her whines and words only fueled him. More than anything Howl wanted to please her, and in doing so he would please himself. He smiled at her remarks and continued to bit her neck moving just under her jawline and then to her chest. He worked his way down lightly nibbling and licking her stomach before stopping just above her region. Breathing hot breaths onto it and breathing in her scent.

He looked up at her and smirked before licking and kissing her inner thighs and sensitive region.