Broken Boulder You’ll never be what is in your heart
8 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Welcome to those that are not members of the pack, too, since he’s on the outskirts.

Arrluk was, usually, a sociable creature. He’d often spent his days back home surrounded by various family members, conversing with them and having a good time overall. Yet, since leaving the north behind, he’d found himself to be secluded; the decision to do so was not consciously made, not entirely, but he was aware of it and did little to try and rectify things. He kept away from the innermost reaches of the territory, and was even less interested in venturing towards the heart of it—the outskirts, the areas farthest from the land’s center, kept him well within their grasps. Today was no different, either, as he trekked along the borders, watchful of his surroundings; he did not refresh the borders, nor did he do anything else that might be considered useful, he merely walked.
Thread titles are lyrics from Tonight Alive’s version of “Little Lion Man”
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn wasn't even sure how long she had been wandering. Sometimes, she wandered for miles and miles just thinking. This was just something that had became a habit for her as a lone wolf. Brynn didn't mind at all. Wandering kept her sane and helped her work through whatever may be bothering her. 

When she did stop to take in the scenery, Brynn noticed a very intriguing place. Although she wanted to continue exploring this place, she did smell something she was always careful to watch out for; a scent that indicated the borders of a packs territory. Not only was she not the most sociable wolf around wolves she did not know, but she also did not want to risk injury if a pack member was less than happy to have a strange lone wolf wandering into their territory.

Not wanting to cause any trouble, Brynn continued to walk with what seemed like no real purpose, hugging the border of this mysterious territory, but also keeping a watchful eye.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
8 Posts
Ooc —
The female was not easy to ignore, her presence easily picked up on as he moved through the territory’s outskirts; truthfully, he didn’t care much for the stranger’s presence, having no real sense of guardianship over the land that he was supposed to call home. It was just another piece of land with wolves walking across it—what made her any different from them? Like with them, he had no intention of engaging, interacting, or even acknowledging her existence—though, the latter he did end up doing as he stopped and turned to glance back at her, but that was as far as he went. Immediately after, Arrluk turned away and continued in the direction he’d been going previously.
Thread titles are lyrics from Tonight Alive’s version of “Little Lion Man”