Sleepy Fox Hollow There's a Party Here in Agrabah
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
@Shivali

It was late morning when Steph reached Sleepy Fox Hollow. She had taken to making little day trips to the areas surrounding Easthollow in an effort to learn more about the world around her. She knew it went much further than the borders of her home, and she was interested to find out what else existed out there.

Her tail wagged in excitement as she entered the area, her nose to the ground to see if any other critters had been by recently. She scented some potential prey, and some other wolves, but none of them seemed like they were here now. Her eyes glanced up, wondering if anyone might happen by. Steph was accustomed to meeting strangers within the safe borders of Easthollow, but not so much outside of it.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali remembers the travel from their northern home to here and how tired she had been so she urges her siblings, @Siarut, @Tahani, and @Tomkin to set up camp for the night in the hollow. She’s tired, too, but won’t admit to it lest they ask too many and she may not have many answers. She wakes before the lot of them, stirred by a sudden wave of nausea (something she hasn’t had in days and should be long gone by now) but the new changes have been rather sudden and she hadn’t slept too great.

Wanting to get another search under her belt before gives up (for now), she sets off with her siblings at the camp. She doesn’t leave without telling them her purpose and general direction, and whether or not someone tags along, she begins to move further north until a scent catches her nose. It’s not familiar, not Maegi, but she moves forward anyway until she sees the blip ahead and a soft chuff escapes her to alert the girl of her presence.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph would have been perfectly content to explore on her own. It gave her the opportunity to come up with little scenarios in her head and act them out. There was zero chance they would happen, but it kept her mind entertained when she was on her own. 

She had just started one when a chuff reached her ears. She paused mid-step, and her ears perked as her gaze settled upon the source of the noise. Automatically, her tail wagged in a friendly greeting, but her expression had a hint of unsureness in it. She didn't meet strangers outside of her home often, and a small part of her feared this one would not be friendly.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She doesn’t automatically run away but isn’t all bells and whistles either. There’s a small and wag of her tail, something Shivali attempts to match, but the uncertainty is evident. Shivali doesn’t blame her, she’d be uncertain too if her siblings weren’t too far off (not of the child, of course, but others...). 

”Hallo,” she offers, though she worries she’ll get a run on of words she doesn’t understand.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She receives a friendly greeting in return, which gives her hoped that this would be a positive interaction. Turning, she approached the other female, her tail still wagging. Hello, she repeated. I'm Steph, from Easthollow, she added. She stopped a couple yards away from the female, not wanting to crowd her if she expected space from Steph. 

She glanced around, noting that they looked alone. Did the other female travel alone? Steph couldn't get an accurate read on her scent from this distance.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
The other doesn’t dart off in fear, at least, and she continues with a gentle wag of her tail. Her expression is relaxed and easy, noting the youth in the girl’s features despite her size. “Nice to meet Steph,” she says with a clunky accent. “I am Shivali,” she introduces, though she leaves off her pack—something that, if she continues doing, she might as well leave entirely. If she cannot safely say where she is from, given the brief history of the woods she’s aware of, then how will her children by safe? “I travel with siblings,” she decides to add instead, keeping as close to the truth as she can.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads