Dawnlark Plains Remember Who you are
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Preferably @Sunny but all welcome.

Redish brown eyes shined through the darkness as the slumbering she-wolf witnessed her nightmare. A male of white and redish brown ran towards her with teeth bared as he lunged. Aliac was tossing and turning in her sleep as this vivid dream occured.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
For some reason when he had passed adolescence and become an adult, he had begun to have trouble sleeping. Tonight was one of those nights where he couldn't fall asleep no matter what, so he walked quietly from his den and past others being careful not to wake any others up. As he passed Aliac's den he heard the rustling of her body and the sound of her paws scraping the ground.

Curiously he peered in and saw her tossing fitfully and whined. He entered slowly and came up in front of her, lowering his nose and nudging her firmly but not too rough "Aliac, Aliac wake up you're okay." he said softly.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Fire blazed as the she wolf ran through the plains. The other wolf nipping at her heels. Aliac, Aliac wake up . She whined and just then she opened her eyes and seen a familiar face and immediately stood up, facing him as her body shaked slightly in fear. Her dream made no sense, who was that wolf? Why was tgere fire? Is my pack in danger? 

So many questions ran through her head. "Sunny...I..i.." Aliac was at a loss for words as she stood there
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The fear rolled off of her in waves and when she spoke and her voice shook Sunny whined softly and stepped forward, placing his head across the back of her neck and pulling her in close. "It's alright Aliac. It was just a dream. You're safe I promise." he murmured and licked the back of her neck. He wanted her to stop feeling so scared but he was never good with words. After a moment of silence he stepped back and looked at her "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As he pulled her into an embrace the female was feeling more calm as her heartbeat began to slow its pace. It was just a dream. Nothing more nothing less, when he asked if she wanted to talk about it all she could do at the moment was nod.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He smelled the fear scent fading away from her and gave her one final nuzzle before stepping away and laying down. He figured the closeness was helping her (plus he honestly liked being close to her) so he pawed at the ground, inviting her to lay down with him a gentle smile on his handsome features. "What happened? Was someone hurting you?" he prompted in the same warm tone.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac to a breathe out as she laid down and got comfortable. "In a way he was. I...i was just taking a walk and a male came out of nowhere. He was already mad it seemed and he was snarling. I could see the rage and anger in his eyes. I ran at that point and he started chasing me, then that's when you woke me up.."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny gave her a sympathetic look "That sounds awful. Aliac...i won't let anyone hurt you." he said gently and touched his nose to her cheek. It was just a dream yet he couldn't help but worry now. His  protective nature was flaring up again. "It was a bad dream, but just be cautious when outside the pack" he said softly.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac returned his touch with a soft one of her own. "i know it just felt so real. Its like i knew him." There was a strong resemblemce one she couldnt figure out. "He...kinda looked like me. Weird."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"I have had a lot of vivid dreams too. So real I can smell and taste sometimes. It'll be alright, I'm sure everything will turn out okay." he said soothingly. He brushed off the similarity in appearance for now as some weird dream thing. "Maybe taking a walk would clear your head? Just be careful" he suggested.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac gave him a loving nudge with her nose. "Thanks and I will." She was grateful for his kindness and felt at home with him. Hell she really liked him around and with a short smile. She would step out if nothing else was to be said.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His heart swelled as she nudged him and he nodded in bashful silence, watching her step out for the walk he suggested. Once she was gone he too excused hinself from her den and went to his own, deciding to attempt to sleep again.