Broken Boulder seven devils
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
It seemed as if almost overnight, Broken Boulder had exploded with new life.  Although she was both pleased and excited that her brother's pack was flourishing, it made her more wary and reclusive.  It was rare that Lanawyn's scent could be tracked, she coated herself in the wildflowers so often.  Even more rare was to catch a glimpse of the Governor's elusive sister.

She stole in solitude and silence early in the morning to Paradise Garden, and paid little mind to the goings-on of the pack.  From what she knew, everything was all good in the neighborhood.
— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Now, to be fair, Queenie had never been the social type. With the lifestyle that she lived pre-Teekon, the need never arose for her to be anything but what Daddy Bruce asked of her, and that was nothing more than to be quiet. She was his princess, his only little girl, but that didn't mean that she got to speak out whenever her heart so desired (she still did, but that's beside the point). It was only in times of need that she gave up on her otherwise reclusive nature to seek out others, and if any time counted, it was this. 

The time for Queenie's birth was quickly approaching, so her instincts said. There was an undying urge to digdigdig, but try as she may, she just could not find the right spot for a den! The General sniffed around the territory before coming across a faintly familiar face. With a low chuff, she made a steady approach, low-hanging belly swinging all the way.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She did not notice the merle woman's approach until she chuffed, revealing herself from between the wildflowers.  Lanawyn's brow raised as she surveyed the form of the heavily pregnant Queenie, and allowed her to approach at her own leisure.  Greetings.

She remembered the General's discussion with her brother, how Queenie had complained until she was promoted — something she didn't agree with and had distaste for, especially with how inconsequential ranks were in the sanctuary.  But.. maybe it was hormones.  If Lanawyn was that fat, she'd be mad too.  How are you?
7/5
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
They were so formal here, in the Sanctuary. Never before had Queenie been greeted the way that Lanawyn had done, and although it was slightly off-putting, she decided to let it slide. It was no fun to argue when you knew that you would win, and from the looks of it, the lack of backbone among this lot meant Queenie would have been in for a major streak. I'm fine. Pregnant, bursting, I think, but fine.

How are you?
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

She cracked a grin and snorted.  Yeah, no offense, but I would pay to not have to deal with that.  I don't know how mothers do it.  And you're still so.. active.  It was true, but she wanted Queenie to know that hello, the Sanctuary did appreciate her efforts.  Doing.. alright.  It's a lot less quiet here lately.  We were small for quite some time.
7/5
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
In truth, the only reason why Queenie was always out and about this late in her pregnancy was because she was sure that staying in that den with strangers constantly fawning over her would've driven her insane. Of course, her packmates still worried about her (moreso about her kids, but whatever), but at least she could run away from them if she was standing. That sounds so weird, she laughed, referring to Eris's use of the word """mother""" (ew), I won't do it again, I'll tell you that much.

Sorry to barge in on you guys, Queenie apologized. It hadn't been her idea to merge with the Sanctuary, and she still wasn't big on the idea, either. It was good to know that someone else had similar thoughts. Hopefully we won't take up too much space.
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!