Dawnlark Plains Where the wild things grow
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Sunny set afterThis thread  keeping this vague

Aliac was relatively calm now but the encounter still had her on edge and the she wolf was still with out answers. The male she felt she knew, the language she spoke and understood; all this was so confusing to her and she didn't understamd. It made her think what happened before she lost her memory.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny had heard the desperate bark from Aliac and it had set him on edge. However,  he had been on the opposite side of the territory and by the time he had arrived Pema and Dawn had taken care of it. He had overheard what happened and waited until Aliac calmed down to make his presence known, giving a low chuff and approaching her. He extended his neck and nuzzled her gently if she would allow him before stepping back. "Are you alright now Aliac?" he asked her with concern, his tail slightly tucked between his legs.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was immediately more calm in his presence. But ultimately shook her head. "No, it was him. The wolf from my dream." She knew they had a connection somehow. "He resembled me in many ways, i...feel like i know him like i know his scent i just dont know from where."
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny blinked once in surprise and his briw furrowed with confusion. How could she have seen a man she didnt know in a dream, then in real life? Such a thing was quite unbelievable but Sunny would never think that Aliac would lie so he just accepted it. "What did he look like again? Did he hurt you at all?" he asked quickly, feeling a surge of anger that a man had made her so scared. A thought occurred to him when she said that the male had looked like her and he gave a low hum. " when appearance is similar doesn't that usually mean you're related somehow?  Like me,Dawn, Dad, and Uncle shale all look alike cuz we're family." he asked.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac tried to remember. "He was similar to my coat but had brown and cream hairs throughout his coat. Though his eyes were a more reddish brown than mine were." She continued explaining but stopped. "Related? You really think so?" The female thought long and hard but she couldn't remember her family. She let out a sigh. "I wouldn't know if he was even if i wanted to."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny repeated the description in his mind until he was sure he would recognize the male if ever spotted. When Aliac commented back on his suggestion of them being related he realized he had forgotten she lost her memory. He frowned but gave a slow wag of his tail, stepping forward and licking her between the ears. "Don't fret about it Aliac...maybe not knowing such an angry, scary man is a good thing." he suggested softly.