All I Ask of You...
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Majesty I'm running out of POTO songs for our threads together. XD

She ran to the shore, trying to escape the Mountain wolves that were once her friends. Though they didn't chase her, she didn't want to risk any encounters with the Silvertip Pack. So she ran, tail between her legs, tears running from her eyes, towards the only place where she might be accepted.

It was a while before she could smell the salty air and hear the shrieks of gulls. Soon she saw the sandy shores and the dark blue ocean lapping at the golden sand. She was still a way from Wheeling Gull territory, so she stopped to catch her breath before continuing towards the ocean.

Finally she could smell the distinct borders made by Majesty's wolves. They seemed even more intense, most likely because of the two hostile packs surronding the Wheeling Gull Isle pack. Her pale yellow eyes narrowed as she tried to find the Isle where the wolves lived. Upon finding it, she threw back her head and howled for her mate. Majesté....
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hiiiii! <3 Are we making this our second mating thread?

It was hot today, just like it was hot most of the days for the past few weeks. Majesty wished it would rain again. Normally, it was a warm rain, but at least it would be cooler than having no rain at all. He panted as he lay in the forest beside his den. He didn't often leave that area, ever since he and Arkham had begun sharing the space. He needed to keep an eye on the wolf-dog, which is what she had told him she was. She had become a member of their pack more out of necessity to survive than anything else, although the alpha didn't mind. He was not one to discriminate, especially when she was so weak and sick. He would take care of her, nurse her back to health, and if she wanted to leave after that, it was fine with him. It was okay if she wanted to stay, too. He was always welcome to the idea of adding numbers to their ranks.

It was while he was thinking about all of this that Erika's call rang out from the distant shores of the mainland. She sounded upset and desperate, and he sprang to his paws with lightning speed and charged through the pine trees out into the open. Soon enough he was galloping along the hot sand and splashing into the water without a moment's notice. It was midday so the water reached only his ankles when he made it to the sandbar. In another few minutes, he was leaping back into the water to swim the rest of the way to shore, and then skidding to a halt in front of his beloved.

She was crying. She looked anguished. Hurt, confused. His heart ached for her. "E... Erika..." he panted, trying to catch his breath. He had never run so hard in his life. "Wha... what's wrong? Did they hurt you? Jinx's wolves? Did they find out about us?" He paused. "Are you pregnant?" The words tumbled from his mouth. The normally-calm earthen wolf was a bundle of energy now. He didn't know what to do with himself as he impatiently waited for her response. Quickly, he leaned forward and kissed her face, swiping his tongue along her nose and her cheek and her chin in an effort to calm her tears. He whined in his throat, wondering what could have possibly gone wrong that she would be in such a state before him.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Yep~!

She curled up on the shore, her silent sobs shuddering through her body. Majesty would come soon, or someone else, but that wait felt like an eternity. Until someone came, she was alone, with only the lapping of the waves and the calls of gulls to accompany her.

Splashes in the water made her head jolt upwards, and she scrambled to her feet when she saw her lover running towards her. She barked with desperation tinged in her voice and felt tears trickling down her face as Majesty skidded to a halt in front of her. He panted, taking in big gulps of air as questions spewed out of his mouth. She answered them as quickly as she could. "Non, zey did not hurt me, zey tried to, but I ran before zey could. Zey found out, it was Lecter first, 'e questioned me about me leaving so often, and zen Kaname and Jinx and finally Cara." she sobbed as he kissed her, trying to calm her down.

She blinked the tears away. "I....I do not know if I am. I zrew up ze morning I left but I do not know if zat was pregnancy or a bad belly..." The Algonquin wolf sincerely hoped that she was, especially now that she was away from her old pack.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty sighed in relief as she told him that she wasn't hurt. He rested muzzle on top of her head for a moment, breathing in her scent to help calm his nerves. She still cried, though less now. He pulled away to look into her eyes. "It is alright," he said gently. "You are safe now. I am having my wolves do border patrols twice as often. Now that you are here, nothing and no one will harm you. I informed the pack that you might be coming to join us, so they should be welcoming enough."

He paused. "I'm not sure of our denning situation as of yet. I may have to dig out a second den next to my original one in order for us to sleep together. I have a... patient who has been sharing my den with me. She washed up on shore about a week ago and I have been having to keep a close eye on her. She is suffering from internal bleeding, so I've been watching her day and night to make sure she doesn't get any worse. Internal bleeding is a hard thing to cure, and I'm afraid if she sleeps by herself she will drown in her own blood. I hope you understand. I don't think having another wolf crowded into the den would help her any."

It was then that Majesty realized Erika had answered his question about possibly being pregnant. It was also that moment when he realized that he didn't even know if she was actually coming to stay with him. "So you... threw up. You're right. That really doesn't mean anything. We cannot be sure yet whether you are pregnant or not. But also... does this mean you're coming to stay? You're coming to stay... with me? I will take care of you. You know that." His eyes were full of hope, hope for the future. Hope that he would one day soon hear the sounds of tiny paws scampering around the den. He smiled at her encouragingly, awaiting her answer.
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The black she-wolf nuzzled her mate's face, grateful that he was here now. His wolves were doing extra rounds through the border, like she suspected. No wolf would cross the borders without them knowing. She would be safe. They would be safe. And hopefully, his pack would welcome her, but she doubted it for some. Why would their leader be in love with a wolf from another pack? Was she a spy? She wondered if they would ask that.

Majesty informed her that denning together would be difficult due to the wolf he had to nurse. She wasn't upset about that at all. If this wolf could possibly die at anytime, then she should get all the help she could. "I do not mind being away from you, if it iz for something like zat." her voice was calmer now and tears had stopped falling from her eyes.

"I am coming to stay with you, Majesté. Zey will not accept me back at Silvertip. I am staying with you now, as mates should be together." she smiled at him, seeing the hope in his eyes. "I do not doubt zat you will protect me. And I will do all I can to protect you..."
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty smiled fondly down at his mate. "Yes," he said. "You will protect me by hitting everyone in the legs and bowling them over. No one will ever suspect a thing." His eyes twinkled with amusement.

"Now. Would you like to come with me and explore your new home? Unfortunately, I will not be able to be gone for long, as Arkham - the sick female - cannot be alone for too much time. But I can give you a quick tour, and then you can choose your temporary denning site."

He paused, and looked at her. His voice dropped an octave. "And perhaps... we should make sure that you are truly pregnant. And there is only one way to do that..." He lifted an eyebrow at her. "Would you be for it, Ma Belle? After all, I have missed you so..."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She smirked at his joke, a reference to the night of their first mating. The look on his face when she pushed the legs from underneath him and made him fall still made her laugh. The black she-wolf pressed her cheek against her mate's. "We should get going zen." She turned towards the ocean where Majesty swam out to meet her. Far off in the distance the Isle where her new pack lived was there, waiting. She was eager to meet the wolves, even if they hadn't approved of her.

Her movements stopped when Majesty's voice got lower, the same way it did a few days ago. She turned back and smiled michievously, licking his nose. "Of course I am Ma Beau...I 'ave missed you too..." She pressed against him, not bothering to hide the longing in her eyes.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I don't know how to do the MATURE coding thing, so for now, anyone reading this, I'm slapping on a MATURE just in case. Also, Erika, Majesty is going to say something you would never expect. If you want me to change it, I will. I just wanna see what Erika's reaction to it would be for lolz.

Suddenly, Majesty's thoughts went flying all over the place, and he tried desperately to land on one response out of a thousand. The first thing he landed on made him grin despite himself. He was going to say some things he never thought he would ever say. "How about we do it right here?" he asked her. "Right now. Right beside the ocean."

He leaned towards her, pressing the side of his face against hers, and whispered, "And how would Ma Belle like it this time? Slowly and gently, or nice and rough?" He chuckled against her ear. "I would not mind either way."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I burst out laughing when I saw that. Oh my god. XD Don't change anything this is priceless.

Erika's eyes widened at Majesty's sudden forwardness. "Right 'ere?" she repeated, surprised. "Now?" She looked around nervously. "Won't any of your packmates 'ear us?" she blushed. She was more afraid of that then anything. Since wolves locked during mating, they could not untangle from each other and move apart if someone came to investigate. That would be....awkward.

"Slow." she muttered back. "I do not want anyone 'earing us." Her fur felt like it was on fire. The Algonquin wolf felt more nervous than she did when they had their first, but it was more fear of being discovered than anything else.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
LOL. Majesty, you're a bad boy. Sometimes my characters surprise me... Last post from me, I think. Would you mind putting "fade to black" at the end, just so it's clear that they're going off to mate?

Majesty pressed against Erika as she fumbled around for excuses. He could feel the heat rising from her body. He couldn't tell if that was from excitement or embarrassment. Probably both. He chuckled again, nibbling her ear a little. "Fine, fine..." he murmured. "Where would my beautiful Erika like to go instead? Somewhere more private? Anywhere is alright with me."

He didn't know what on Earth had gotten into him, and he chalked it all up to hormones. But he refused to take any of it back now. His mate's reaction to what he had said was priceless, and he smiled down at her with lust in his eyes, hoping to make her squirm a little more - all in good fun, of course. If she were ever truly uncomfortable, he would stop immediately. He cared for her too much to purposefully make her feel nervous.

Gently, as a way to calm her nerves a little, he said, "I love you, Erika." His eyes softened and he leaned forward and nuzzled her face. "Would you like to go find somewhere quiet?"
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She kept stammering excuses, flustered. Majesty only chuckled and nibbled her ear, making her shudder and growl in mock annoyance, though it sounded more lusty than annoyed. He relented and let her choose where to go. She snorted and looked around, trying to find a quiet spot. Off in the distance she saw a patch of trees not too far from the beach.

In an attempt to calm her nerves, Majesty leaned forward and nuzzled her face. I love you... he said. She smiled and nuzzled him in return. "I love you too." she said, before heading towards the copse of trees. She held her tail high and turned back and waved it invitingly before running off, feeling her hormones surging through her body, preparing her for creating a litter with Majesty.

Fade to black. Thanks for the thread. :)