Mount Apikuni Well hello there, new friend.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Private 
@Corvus  Here is the proper thread so that they can meet.

Elixir had settled for the night ontop of a small boulder. The moons rays glistened over her ebony coat. Her head was raised so she could set her eyes on the dancing stars of the darkened canvas. A light smile appeared on her face as she remembered the day she first saw the night sky after being locked in the building. It was a beautiful sight, the sight of freedom. 

After a bit she laid her head on her paws and sighed. She had hoped that she was in the right place, her heart said yes but her mind wasn’t sure. She was going to stick it out with them because they were so nice and thoughtful. Liri felt like a sister or like a surrogent mother that she’s never had. For now, she felt like she was in the right place.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
One of the few things Corvus liked about this mountain was the view. Not just of the world below, but of the sky above―especially at night. Being so high up made him feel closer to the stars and the moon, which he always appreciated the sight of. While wandering about with energy the night gifted him, he scented the wolfdog whose name he could not recall. Grezig had mentioned it, but it was strange and foreign to him, making it difficult for the brute to remember.

Figuring they needed a proper introduction, he seeked her out to eventually find her stargazing atop a boulder. The nights up here are wonderful, aren't they? The shadow asked as he strolled up beside the boulder she resided on. His deep amber eyes fixated on the brilliant moon hanging above for a moment before drifting down to look back at the woman. She looked quite similar to himself, pelt nearly uniform in its shadowy color only to be broken up by the smallest speck of white on her chest. Her eyes, like his, were a burning rust color. Interestingly, her ears were flopped like that of a pup. Corvus had known wolfdogs, but never ones with ears like that. Interesting.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As she was resting her head to listen to the sounds of the night time Elixir heard paw steps. The ebony female raised her head and looked back to see one of her band mates and welcomed them with a smile. His coat like hers was dark and he had similar eyes. It was funny how they hadn’t met until now.

Elixir listened as he spoke of the night. She dropped her head in a nod and then looked up her eyes twinkling from the light of the moon. “They sure are, my favorite time of day... here anyway. “ she said giving a few more moments to enjoy to glory that the night provided before looking back at him again. “I’m Elixir” she offered softly.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Right off the bat, Corvus noted her overall friendly, open demeanor. It was quite different from his own, but that was fine. She seemed likable and inoffensive enough. He allowed the comforting silence of night to wash over them both until the woman offered her name: Elixr. The urge to ask what her name meant pricked at him, but he decided against it in favor of not coming off as rude and also not inviting the question to be returned. So, he just settled with introducing himself. Corvus, He offered with a dip of his head.

May I? He asked, gesturing to the space beside her on the boulder. If permitted, he would leap up and take a seat next to her. While not overly conversational, he knew how to make conversation when needed. Picking a question that hopefully wouldn't be too personal, he asked, Where are you from? I came from the southwest in a land not unlike this one.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded and smiled when he asked if he could pop a squat beside her. She didn’t mind the company, being alone at night made her think about things not that it was bad but she would rather be able to talk to someone. As he jumped up she repositioned herself to give him some space so he didn’t feel crowded, even if he wouldn’t of without her moving she was courteous enough to move until she was told it was fine. She played with ideas in her head of why he was out and about instead of sleeping but didn’t ask for he had already started the conversation.

I came from a ways away from here, definitely not the wild.” She said, telling him about what it was would be hard if he asked anymore about it. Most of the time wolves didn’t even know what she was talking about and even looked at her like maybe she might have a mental problem. She kept her smile though and then nodded at him. “What made you want to come here? Or stay here rather?” She asked Corvus softly. They weren’t too far off from the band and if they were asleep she didn’t want to wake anyone.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
"I came from a ways away from here, definitely not the wild."

That made sense, given her appearance. She was vague, as he had been, which he respected. She had her reasons as he likely did. Corvus gave her a nod of understanding. Then, another question: "What made you want to come here? Or stay here rather?" He pondered how vague he wanted to be before formulating a response.

The band of mercenaries I was in disbanded. Packs were full where I came from, so I journeyed here. I met Grezig and we hunted together; that's when she brought me back to this pack, He explained in truth. What about you?

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As he was talking she watched the stars seem to dance around the moon. It was a pleasant sight to see every night and it made her relax. She nodded as she heard him say that the pack disbanded and that he hunted with Grezig. “That’s good that you can find a family here. With us.” She offered smiling over at him before giving her own response to the question.

Well I’d rather be in this place than the one I came from. Liri Kavik and the others are so much nicer than anyone where I’ve came from. I’m grateful I can travel with them and help start a pack with them.” She gave her little speil about why she wanted to stay. Wherever her new family goes, she would be loyal and always follow. It was not only her way but her dog blood taking over too.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her domestic heritage was evident in her gentle personality and how she already considered this new pack a family. Corvus couldn't say the same and was doubtful he ever could, simply because he was a strange creature that scarcely fit in anywhere. Still, his expression softened when Elixr offered a smile his way, and he gave a slight one on return.

The wolfdog mentioned her place of origin again in a negative light. If she wasn't going into detail about it, Corvus could assume it was a sore spot and wouldn't ask about it. He simply nodded in understanding at her words. The alphas are certainly amicable. It's honorable to play a part in forming a pack, even if it's a ragtag group of strangers, He said in a joking tone, lips curling into a thin grin.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir kept her smile and nodded at Corvus because his words were true. Her gaze then met with the moon shining down on them and she wondered about everything in life. One day she hoped to have a family and be apart of a close knit pack, hopefully still this one by that time. As she thought about it her thoughts went to everyone else in the pack, what were their dreams or goals? 

When I look into the sky at night and see the stars shining and the moon lighting the way, I know I can do anything it kind of gives me hope and strength to get through the days.” She has broken the silence that seemed to fall between them after he spoke. “I know that with them still shining I can accomplish my goals to have a family and be apart of this pack. Do you have any goals?” She asked softly. She wouldn’t judge him if he didn’t, obviously not everyone in life had goals some went and flowed with whatever happens.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He felt himself agreeing in a way to her words about the nightscape above. The night sky was a curious thing. Elixr then asked if he had any goals, and he had to ponder that for a moment. His only goal since entering these wilds was just to survive. Joining a pack greatly helped with that, so he could check that off the list. Now, Corvus wasn't sure of what he wanted. Any connections he once had were either dead or likely far off, which was a thought that still ate at him, but he also didn't actively seek out relationships with others. Part of it was his nature of a loner, but he also feared losing anyone else, deep down.

Joining a pack was my only goal, and now I have achieved it. I am unsure of what my future will bring, but I intend to serve this pack to the best of my ability, Was what he decided on saying. Maybe he'd stay with this pack, or maybe he'd leave someday. He was fine with waiting to see what would happen and acting accordingly.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir smiled at his answer, it was a good one. Elixir had a goal of joining a pack and now that she had done so the only other thing she wanted was a family but she wouldn't rush it. "I understand going with the flow, I usually do that myself. It is easy when you can't really figure out what life wants you to do." she said softly looking back at him. "What do you want to contribute to the pack? I'm still trying to figure out what I will, I'm not a fighter but Grezig is teaching me, I'm not the best hunter either, but I give good advice." she racked her brain for her skills but could only come up with Star-gazing and advice giving. 

She hoped he could contribute fighting or hunting, maybe that would make up for herself not being too good at it. Though Grezig was teaching her how to fight she still wasn't too good at it and it would take some time to learn. Maybe one day she could fight though just not any time soon.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Elixr offered him another smile. She was so sickly sweet, he nearly felt that his presence was tainting her somehow. "What do you want to contribute to the pack? I'm still trying to figure out what I will, I'm not a fighter but Grezig is teaching me, I'm not the best hunter either, but I give good advice."

It will come to you. It's wise to have at least basic fighting knowledge, regardless of your trade, Corvus said. As for himself... I was and will always be a mercenary at heart. My main duty is to fight for and defend whoever I pledge allegiance to.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She nodded at his advice, maybe it will come to her, she always hopeful about it at least. He seemed to be a good pack member to have, he brought something to the table she couldn’t and that had to be something. Diversity in packs was a good thing, too many of one trade could be helpful or harmful and she doubted anyone wanted to find out which one it would be for the band.

Hopefully it will, so I can help defend the pack and myself. Not that I can’t use words but if someone gets pushy it’s always good to know how to defend. “ she smiled and nodded again. “What do you like to do for fun? “ she asked softly, certainly he had something he liked to do other than fight for the pack.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus nodded along with her. Elixr seemed quite sensible, despite her overtly kind and initially naive-seeming demeanor. She then asked what he liked to do for fun, and he paused in thought. He didn't really find himself doing things purely for the sake of entertainment; everything he did always had a greater, more important purpose.

I enjoy going out in the dead of night to explore, The shadow supplied. He chose nighttime mostly for his own pleasure, which was the closest to doing something out of "fun" as Corvus got. It's what he was doing before he stumbled upon her.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir thought about what he had liked to do for a moment, it seemed a bit odd but she too sometimes went out to see during the night. “That seems reasonable, I like coming out at night to find the best place to see the night sky. Have you ever found anything super interesting at night? “ she asked with curiosity in her voice. 

She hadn’t explored much in the night , just walked so she never found anything to be excited over. It was fun though to be out at night it gave her a thrill because she could only see so far and you really don’t know what’s out there in front of behind.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The sky is a mysterious entity, but a marvelous one, He replied. She asked if he'd found anything interesting on his nights out, and he paused to think of a specific finding he took a particular liking to. Ah, I remember... Corvus grinned when he answered, I came across a dark forest filled with screaming foxes not long ago. Even more interestingly was a lost boy, but he soon fled out of fright. He wondered briefly if that child had survived.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded and smiled at his comment about the sky, that’s exactly why she loved it because it was mysterious. As silence fell over them with him thinking she shifted her weight and flicked her tail. Then he spoke about woods with crying foxes and... a boy? She furrowed her brow, could he know what a human is? 

A human? You saw one?” She said in disbelief. Obviously he wouldn’t make up that story, but she wasn’t entirely sure if he did see one. Her heart was racing at this point.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Elixr furrowed her brows in clear confusion. "A human? You saw one?" She asked with great interest.

No, a wolf―perhaps with coyote blood in him, but he was no human, Corvus clarified with a small grin. I have heard of humans but never seen one before. He never gave humans much thought since he'd never encountered one, but her reaction implied she had. The wolfdog had also mentioned coming from somewhere not wild, and Corvus had no idea what that could even mean.

Curiosity overcame him, and he asked, You said you came from somewhere not wild. What does that mean? Is that where humans are?

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir's heart hit the ground when he said it was a wolf. That was quite embarassing for her, she didn't even know if it was a boy boy or a wolf and she probably should have asked him before making an assumption. She shook her head not at him but at herself for being so naive. Of course the humans wouldn't come out here. 

Then he stated he's heard of the humans before but never seen one. She thought for a moment, heard but never seen and she nodded. "I have seen them." she said plainly like nothing had phazed her before. "Yes, I didn't come from somewhere wild because I came from where the humans are." she said blankly. It was hard for Elixir to admit this but she knew for her pack members to be close to her than she would have to let them know where she came from. She looked at him with a hollow stare.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Finally gonna try and close this off! Hopefully these two can get another thread soon. ♥

After a moment in thought, she answered him. However, her response was incredibly vague and only confirmed what he'd suspected without giving any more details. Corvus understood that Elixr likely had good reasons for not wanting to share more about her past, but he was still disappointed at not being able to learn about what was "not wild" and what humans were like.

Still, he did not press her for more, especially with how closed off the wolfdog was now. I see, Was all he said then, words holding deeper meaning than perhaps she was willing to dig for. For a few tense moments, he was silent in thought. Deciding he didn't want to make Elixr any more uncomfortable and having his fill of conversation for the night, Corvus finally rose to his feet. With a deep inhale, he said, I'm glad we finally met, Elixr. May we meet again soon. Dipping his head, Corvus would depart after her response or lack thereof, stalking off into the night.

Romanian | English
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
they definitely should! <3

The small response fromhim after she had answered left her questioning if she had done something wrong. She hadn’t asked but it felt as if she had, but it could be her roots talking. Her mother had always wanted to please please please and when Elixir came into the real world... the wild... well... she felt as though she needed everyone’s approval. Her ears kind of dropped which would be the only way he would have known that she had felt she had let him down but it seemed he didn’t. 

I’m glad we met too, Corvus. I too hope we can have another conversation like this. “ she said with a slight nod. A smile threatened to pierce her lips before he left but she held it. As he left her gaze returned to the beautiful night sky. Slowly her head lowered to her paws and she closed her eyes. Content with this spot for her sleep she closed her eyes and drifted off.