Sunspire Mountains Monoliths up high
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Olor is also played by me, so anyone else is welcome to join. :)

Ollie darted ahead of her silent companion. This new land that they discovered was full of some of the highest mountains she ever saw. One range in particular spiriled all the way towards the sun and it was gray and rocky. In the sunlight it took on a silver color and it looked lovely. The ash furred yearling stared up at it, then she looked around. "Oi, Olor. Do ya fink wolves bee livin' o'er 'ere?" she asked the mute wolf.

The land at the mountain's base was covered in green; green grass, green trees, green bushes. The small wolf licked her lips as she thought of the various amounts of prey living here, but relished the thoughts of the wolves hunting here. She didn't trust or like most wolves, and if this place proved to have too many, they would move on to somewhere else.
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The silent wolf trailed far behind his younger companion. Years of fighting and constant scars and bruises left its toll on Olor and slowed his pace. He was still capable of running, pouncing and fighting, but when he walked he simply did not feel like going as fast as he did as a young one. He simply sat back and let Olivia, or Ollie as she liked to call herself, scout ahead. He could catch up to her if he needed.

The gray, black and white yearling looked up at the mountains and asked him in her strange accent if he thought that other wolves lived in this land. He only chuffed once, their code for yes. Why wouldn't there be wolves here? The place was abundant in food for prey to eat. But Ollie didn't like or trust other wolves, so he would sadly have to leave with the Cockney wolf if she suddenly felt anxious.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was vigilante in his comings of the mountain. He guarded the borders with a zeal that most could envy if seen. He also protected the lower parts of the mountain, intent upon keeping intruders away and if anyone dared to traverse higher to their borders he would chase them away, and leave bite marks if he needed too. Today was no different.

He walked slowly down the side of the mountain turning his head side to side watching. Ears perked forward he saw a wolf standing there and spoke quickly with a tad of annoyance . Can I help you? You travel awful close to claimed land.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
Kibätį stumbled through the grass, her paws battered from walking. She stopped after spotting a wolf in the distance. She ran over to the wolf and cried in happiness. "I haven't seen a wolf in years! I'm so happy to see you!" She yelped to the wolf. She had been a lone wolf all her life, but was just accepted into the Silvertip Mountains pack. Kibätį fell from her paws and collapsed on the ground with a grunt. Her paws were stained with blood from walking so far, but it was very old, and her paws were tough as rocks. "Hello! I'm Kibätį. What's your name?" She she-wolf said eagerly.
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
mind if I join? :) if not just ignore me and I'll delete the post

The peppered wolf was doing quite well on the creek, he had already claimed a den as his own and was enjoying the companionship Danica and Bazi brought along. Though he hadn't really done anything significant during the short time he'd been there, he felt welcome and would like to help out more now that a litter had arrived at the creek.

So with that in mind he set off, leaving behind his den and the creek and heading for the mountains, thinking that perhaps he could hunt or at least keep guard while he walked through the treacherous slopes. He wasn't totally informed about the pack that resided in said mountains, he of course knew their members were former creek wolves, but the hidden reason for their departure was unknown to the older wolf.

While he began weaving through the base of the mountain, he heard the sound of distant barks and rocks tumbling down the sides of the hills, which told him he was not alone. The stargazer parted his mouth to taste the air while he slowly crept towards the source. He jumped onto a boulder, feeling a slight discomfort in his right knee. Galileo ignored the sudden shudder that took ahold of his thigh, he wasn't getting any younger that was for sure.

Then in the distance he could see two figures trot across the path, an ash coated wolf accompanied by a white one. He held his tail in a neutral position knowing he was close to the mountain pack's borders, ""Hey!" he called to the wolves at the same mment a black shape materialized in front of them and began speaking. Galileo unsure of what their reaction would be, just shuffled his paws and pricked his ears attentively.
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
Kibätį again called to the wolf. "Hey, can you help me?" She said, this time louder.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Kibätį There is a posting order (Ollie - Olor - Jace - Kibätį - Galileo) so you have to wait until it is your turn to post.

From above the young wolf, a black wolf climbed down the mountain and spoke to them. Ollie bristled and looked at him warily. "Claimed land? Is there sum sort of gang 'round 'ere?" Ollie only had experience with gangs, loosely binded groups of wolves who come together for their own purposes. Never did a gang last for more than a few weeks, unlike packs, which could last months. But Ollie didn't know that, she only assumed the gang system worked every where.

Her ear flicked towards the sound of two wolves, both announcing their arrival with a "Hey!" The young urchin's fur puffed up defensively. Now there were three wolves. One was white like Olor, and the other was peppered, similar in coat to her. Ollie growled, stepping back behind Olor. "Is this sum sort of ambush? Wot 're ya tryin' t'pull?"
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
Kibätį growled at the other wolves. "What's going on?" She said, her icy blue eyes glowing.
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
A wolf approached and Ollie bristled defensively. He stepped forward to her side, standing tall but not enough to offend the wolf. If it was indeed his or his pack's territory, then he needed to show respect. Ollie did not have that and instead spoke with her childlike impudence. Olor's eyes rolled in annoyance. Of course she would stray away from the topic. It's not like he could say anything anyway.

The large wolf's ear twitched at the same time as Ollie's to the sound of two other wolves. His dark brown eyes glared at them both. They did not seem hostile in the slightest, but of course Ollie stepped back and growled. The poor girl was raised in a place where everyone you meet might want to kill you. She didn't know any better. He did not bare his fangs and growl, but stared at them questioningly.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace's hackles rose as more wolves came towards them. He growled at the growls that he recieved and spoke softly You m'dear are near a pack known as Sunspire, we make this mountain home. He looked towards the two that originally had come and then he looked towards the female who was lost. YOu there what can I help you with? ANd you over there Hello to you too. He hoped he had gotten all of their attention, Now tell me why are all of you encroaching on pack territory? he was irritable and cranky and though he quieted his growls his hackles stayed raised.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
Kibätį nodded understandingly. "I'm lost. I can't find my way back. I live near a waterfall, but I'm lost. I'm sorry to intrude on your pack territory. I really didn't mean to." She said pleadingly. Kibätį grinned, despite her problem. "My name is Kibätį, but you can just call me Kiba. Pleasure to meet you!" She said.
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
...my turn I guess

The moments that followed where chaotic, before Galileo could introudce himself another wolf appeared out of nowhere carrying a scent he did not recognize. The first two individuals the peppered male had been interested in greeting, turned to him one of them baring his lips and growling.

Galileo then dipped his head and pinned his ears back to show he was not imposing a threat to him or his companion, but again before he could clarify the situation all the wolves began speaking at once. The white female constantly yapping about something Galileo didn't bother to pay attention to, the other talking to the black male and while the other snow coated wolf just growled.

The senior carefully jumped down from the boulder and approached the trio, his body language signaling he came with no intention of causig trouble. "Hey to you" he greeted the dark boy, "I've come alone.. just getting to know the mountain, though it seems it's a hot spot for newcomers now" he commented casting his eyes at the pair.
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
Kibätį saw Galileo and called to him. "Could you please help me find my way back to the Northern Brink Falls? It's where my den is, and i'm lost." She said desperately, her icy blue eye sparkling. In the cold, snowy dirt, she drew a waterfall with a brook and a mossy forest. The picture seemed to show in the looker's eyes, as if they can see it.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ollie did not like the influx of wolves and conversation. There was a pack here? How was she supposed to know. She didn't smell and borders yet. The ash colored wolf huffed and glared at the black male, whose voice sounded irritated. "'e aint 'ere ter cause trubble if that's wot you're thinkin'."

She glared suspiciously at the peppered wolf. "Wite then. 're ya a member of 'is pack, too?" She turned to Kiba, gesturing to the white female. "And wot abaht 'er?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The mute swan of a wolf looked up at the mountain the pack wolf was referring to. How could wolves live on such dangerous territory? He himself was born in a meadowland. It was flat and boggy, the mud squelching underneath one's paws. Olor wondered if the mountain wolves got callouses on their pawpads from climbing such hard ground.

He turned to the peppered and white wolf next, taking in their smells. They smelled different than the black wolf, but smelled of various different wolves too. There were packs here for sure.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay Kibati there is a posting order please follow it....please it is not only a common courtesy but a rule as well. (Ollie - Olor - Jace - Kibätį - Galileo).

Jace sighed and felt a pounding behind his eyes. All these wolves were giving him a major ache, and he wanted to just turn and leave them to it, but hey were to near his home. So he looked at them all and tried yet again to diffuse the situation.

The wolf that kept interrupting everyone, and asking for help he looked at her first. You smell like Silvertip, that is that way. He motioned with his paw, you go past horizon ride, the wheeling gull isle, and onto plateau territory through there you go past the never winter forest and you will find your home.

He shook his head and then turned his head to the older male, Galileo. You smell like the creek friend, and we are not on good standing with them as of right now, but the area below the mountain is neutral so hello I am Jace.

Then turning to the other too the one that was silent and the girl with a very strange accent. We are all members of a pack, except you two. No I do not expect trouble, but can you blame me for being defensive. What brings you this far from home? he could tell from her accent that she was from somewhere else.
8 Posts
Ooc — Kiba
To Galileo, Kibätį said, "I'm lost, and I can't find my way back. Please, do you know where the Northern Platte Falls are?"
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i'm after jace now correct?

Rich amber eyes fluttered from the female to his companion, they really seemed like an odd couple. She was younger, but was the first to respond while the male just limited to growl and chuff. "No I do not belong to the same pack, I belong to another pack, Swiftcurrent Creek" he explained to the girl.

Galileo wasn't in the position to jugde Jace's judgement towards him, of course he was in his full right to be wary of his presence considering he was of the enemy pack. Still the senior wolf didn't want to get involved -that did not mean he wouldn't stand alongside Fox and his packmates if a fight ever broke out- but he wouldn't treat the younger male badly because of problems that weren't his. "I understand," he barked, his eyes briefly meeting his, "But I believe borders do not limit cordiality, I'm Galileo" he barked, when Jace made a point of introducing himself just because they stood in neutral grounds.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Yep.

Ollie let her fur flatten, now that she was sure that neither of the wolves would attack her. Her tiny head tilted. "'a many of ya 're there? Packs I mean." She asked the black wolf. The peppered one was from a different pack, Swiftcurrent Creek, which apparently are having problems with Sunspire at the moment. It reminded her a bit of the gang wars back home, but if they were treating each other like this, it didn't seem to be a big deal with them.

"Olor an' I 're from places a bit away from 'ere. 'e is from a pack called Cygnini, an' I am from a place where there ain't any packs at aw." She said to the black wolf, Jace. "Me real name is Olivia, but I would prefer ter be called Ollie. This bloke o'er 'ere is named Cygnus Olor, or Olor for short. 'e is mute." She gestured to the large white wolf.

"Na, I lived wif me brothers until they got killed for stickin' wif the wrong wolves. I ran, and I got ta Olor's pack. But soon enough they were wiped out too. So then we just left." She told them both, shrugging. "Daan't start feelin' sorry and sad for me either. I'm sick of that pity nonsense most wolves pull when I tell them that."
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Strangely enough the packs that Galileo and Jace belonged to were at odds with one another. But, both of the wolves did not seem to have animosity towards each other. Was it just tension between leaders, or something old that neither of them understood because they were new. Of course he could not ask, as much as he would like to.

He let Ollie introduce them both, chuffing softly when his name was mentioned. When asked about why she was so far away from home, she gave them the short and simple story she told to everyone. And as always, she ended her story by telling them not to pity her. Olor shook his head softly, knowing that it was just her way of showing she was tough. She still had nightmares about those two events, even if she denyed it to both him and everyone else.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace studied the older male, or cordiality they agreed, though his leader may not think so. Should he tell the older male that his leader, may see it as an insult that he spoke to Jace cordially. He shook his head no he wouldn't it was not his place or his business. Well Met Galileo and you are right.

Jace looked at the girl with the funny accent and spoke softly I do not know how many there are there is 3 this way, the Creek, the Sunspire and the Ridge, if there are more than that I do not know, oh and there is one called the plateau I think. He was pretty sure that one was near the hot springs, but he could be wrong, it seemed like a lifetime ago that he went there with Bazi.

Jace raised an eyebrow at her, it seemed to him if you had to mention that you didn't want pity then you did want some sort of attention. he did not like wolves very much that sought attention. He was a quiet wolf by nature and others who weren't drove him a bit crazy, but he nodded his head at her none the less. He wouldn't pity her, they all had their hard knocks it happened some had it worse, but everyone had bad moments in their life it was a way of life. Well met Ollie and Olor.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The peppered male dipped his head awknowledging the dar boy's words, "There's one across the plateu, located on the tip of a mountain" he barked recalling the time he had met Majesty and Erika who were members of Silvertip Mountain at the time. They had even invited him to join but he had refused after seeing they had different ideals than him.

Galileo then turned to face the odd pair that stood in front of them, he wondered what was it that they were looking for. Were they searching for a home just like he had been a few weeks ago? When Ollie explained briefly where they came from and who they were, the older male's ears flicked and he gave a thoughtful hmm, but none of the places mentioned sounded familiar to the senior wolf.

"Then start by not giving them a reason to pity you" the old male barked, his voice was gruff but his eyes held nothing but kindness.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ollie was surprised by the amount of packs mentioned by these two. How many wolves can be packed into one area? It didn't seem comfortable at all. At least, not to her. She nodded at Jace's welcoming, and bristled at Galileo's comment. "I did not ask fer life tips from ya, ya fuckin' geezer." she said quite rudely.
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Olor had longed for the company of a pack. It had been a few months since his pack was destroyed by the Bow Bell gang of Bethnal Green, a breeding place for despicable wolves. Ollie had the misfortune to be born in such a place and not in a respectful pack like he had. He wanted not only to join a pack again, but to give Ollie the rightful upbringing she deserved.

His reasoning was evidenced by Ollie's rude outburst towards the older wolf Galileo. He grunted and nipped Ollie's ear to displine her. If only he could talk. Then he would give her a good talking to.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace bristled at the girls tone and spoke swiftly adn sharply, Your in my part of the forest now darling and I suggest you mind your tongue. He's an elder no need to treat him rudely, it's not polite nor is it mannerly and i suggest you apologize right now. he held her gaze with snapping blue eyes, he hated rudeness, and they were at his door step they could show some damn manners.

If I were you I'd take that advice and hold onto it, cause he has had more life experience than you. he couldn't believe he was reprimanding another who was just a few months younger than him, but he wasn't having it no sir.