Ravensblood Forest upon the heights
I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Scout: 4/5

The wind favored him, but the pack upon Blacktail Deer Plateau had not.  Scaling the Wall had been an effort and a half, although it was easier for him than Nova Peak had been and infinitely preferable to the mire he'd slogged through just two days prior.  He had scented their borders upon his descent, and had to make the treacherous climb back up to avoid the Plateau and find and alternate route, which had eaten an entire half-day.

The forest at the foot of the Wall was a foreboding thing.  The trees here were weeping, bleeding.  He would not stay long.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
fuck vaati.
since meeting him, and damien, and her brother, he lurked again in the rear of her mind. she killed the image of him and buried it long ago, and yet he still held power over her. she could not remain still; in the days since she wandered the range. their relationship, for lack of a better term, was fire and brimstone and constant battle. each interaction was a power struggle, and the familiar burn of it was almost, sickeningly nostalgic.  

the trees here bled. there was too movement, wolfscent, that she followed out of boredom and desperation for something else to focus on. she chuffed, warning of her presence as she approached the behemoth of a man, viridant gaze piercing as she stepped near betwixt the trunks, pausing a distance away.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining!

He moved through the forest at a steady pace.  He did not believe in omens (or so he told himself) but he did believe in his gut.  In simplest terms, the outrider did not like the way the forest made him feel.  He prickled at every noise and the woman's arrival was no different.

He turned towards her sharply, small rounded ears swiveled towards her as he took in three short, shallow breaths to assess this stranger.  She was pack claimed, he could tell, but she was not of the plateau he had just passed.  His fur flattens.  Hail, he rumbles softly, outrider.  A bold assumption, but one he percieved to be accurate.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE