Sisterhood in union
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
@Claire

Hoping Claire follows Ypres into Gull Island to recruit into the pack.

Ypres had rescued a wolf in distress on the out-lands of the Island. She had never seen such a wreck of a wolf before; given Ypres had her days of hell, but this lady seemed to be so locked in sorrow that death was lurking by corners that were too close for comfort. Somehow, someway, Ypres had claimed and saved Claire, and was now bringing her home to keep her safe and warm.

She padded softly across the isle and made it onto the island. They passed the heavy rains and storm, but who were to say it wasn't raining on the island? The warm summer's rain felt good on her shoulders as she reached home. Ypres had lost track of time and concept of anything else as they walked together. Looking over her shoulders she hoped that Claire was still with her....
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
:)
Soon the mountains began to fall into oblivion and the fresh waves of the ocean began to touch the pale female's paws, creating a foamy carpet that led them to the island. Slowly but surely they arrived to their destination, and even if exhaustion was dragging down Claire's body, she fought to keep going, the promise of the stocky female serving as fuel for the girl.

Claire's paws left faint pawprints in the sand, the noise she made when her paws brushed against the ground was almost inaudible. It was no wonder when her rescuer turned to look over her shoulder to make sure she was still there. The female, gave her a soft woof and continued.

"How much further?" she barked, breaking the silence that had settled between them since they had left the treacherous paths of the mountains.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres felt relief when she saw that Claire had made it along with her. She knew the extent of exhaustion Claire was feeling and Ypres had finally come to a stop.

We are home now. You are welcome to stay here on the Island for as long as you wish m'dear; as this may be home to you now if you desire

She offered the girl a genuine smile, as she took a keen liking to her. Ypres had saved one lost soul, but that was still not accountable for the hundreds she had taken or lost herself. Ypres was not all that bad; or so she assumed. It was those who angered her where the ones that were fed her darkest side. It took a lot to get her mad, but once Ypres was your enemy, she was the type to never be forgotten.

She eyed the female before her as she turned to face her. So far they were safe, but she needed to give the girl a word of caution.

Until you are well enough, please keep away from borders unless you have no desire to stay; as there are trouble makers from other pack such as Silvertip Mountain and Horizon Ridge to be aware of. I'm not too worried about Horizon Ridge anymore, its Silvertip that you need to be weary about.

She looked to the direction they had come from, then looked back to Claire.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Just tell me if you mind me being here.

She knew now that she was in her second week of pregnancy. The Delta noticed her stomach filling out a little - not enough to be noticable to most as pregnancy, but enough for her to be certain. Erika was a normally skinny wolf, not enough to look like she was starving all the time, but she was lacking the extra fat and muscle other wolves had. The fact that her belly was growing pleased her for it could only be one thing: puppies.

The black furred female was going to tell Majesty, so she travelled down the shore towards the caves he claimed for their new den. She hoped he would be there, if not now, then later on. As she neared the shore, she saw two wolves on the edge, dripping with water. At first she began to bristle, but her fur laid flat when she recognized Ypres. Though the fire-furred female did not trust her yet, she was still her packmate. She bore no ill will towards her.

Erika barked a greeting to Ypres, walking over and tilting her head curiously at the new female behind her. "Bonjour Ypres. Who iz zis with you?"
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
i have no problem

Home.
The raggedy female savoured the word in her mouth, a word that had been so hollow and meaningless to her now seemed to come to life. Even if her heart wanted to cling to the idea of staying in this new home, she knew life near the sea was not suitable for her. She preferred the safety of the mountains or forest, but for now she had no choice but to stick around.

She was about to voice her thoughts, but Ypres smile made her swallow her words, she couldn't turn down such gesture. She had saved her, and now Claire owed her her most profound respect and gratitude. She returned the smile and nodded when the fiery female warned her about the neighbouring packs. She'd keep it in mind when the time came for her to leave.

But before anything else could be done, a black figure materialized in the distance, it's face deformed by an ugly scar. Claire's neck fur bristled and she shot a glance at Ypres to see what her reaction towards the approaching monster would be.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Welcome Erika!

Just as Ypres had finished offering a word of caution to Claire, she smiled and nuzzled the girl.

Welcome home sister..

Ypres took a keen liking to the girl, only because she saw herself back in time, and it offered a connection that Ypres had not felt in so long with any other. She smiled as she looked at her proudly.

Erika then showed up. Ypres swallowed as she approached. The female made Ypres uneasy, only because she had not yet learned to trust her coming from the enemy pack. She spoke and Ypres respectfully dipped her head in greeting.

Hello Erika. This is Claire; a new member of the pack. Hope you don't mind me recruiting her.. After all, we do need to strengthen the pack..

She offered a sheepish wag to the higher ranked female and a smile. She wanted to get to know the dark female, and what the history was of her joining the pack, and how and why she and Majesty became mates..
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ypres introduced the girl as Claire, a new addition to the pack. Erika nodded her head towards the girl, noticing the disgust in her eyes as she saw her scar. She paid no mind, if she was going to be part of this pack she would have to get used to it. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle Claire. It iz nice to 'ave another addition to ze pack. I welcome you." The black wolf gave a small smile to her.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Guilt flooded all over the girl's face when her rescuer gave her an affectionate nuzzle and called her 'sister'. From the start Claire had decided she wasn't staying for too long, but saying it now might just upset Ypres, she would feel she saved her for nothing. So the pale girl just remained silent and recieved Ypres' welcome with a weak smile.

She gave the same smile to Erika, the scarred female that had appeared to greet them both. Claire didn't take heed of Erika's strange accent, she just gave a low huff to respond to her greeting. In her heart she hoped they would reach a place where she could sleep or eat --even if she didn't feel exeptionally hungry at the moment she knew she had to get something in her stomach.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres watched the two interact with one another. A slow tail wag indicated she was confident that the two should get along. She looked over to Erika and offered a genuine smile. She took heed of her growing belly but said nothing about it. She knew with pups around, that could make the pack more vulnerable. Ypres needed to gather a few members of the pack in hopes they would agree to have at least one wolf at each border side, to make sure that the pack will stay safe. Ypres would obviously contribute to that. She felt her stomach rumble and knew it was time for a hunt. Ypres was not the strongest hunter of the pack as she had flaws. Her shortness! It made it a lot harder to bring down larger prey. She never knew anything about pregnancy, but knew it possibly would be dangerous for Erika to go hunting along with her for a doe. She knew Claire was in no shape or form to go hunting either. No rest for the wicked...

" I must hunt for the pack. "

Ypres stated as her stomach offered a loud snarl. She didn't want to admit her weaknesses in front of a higher ranked female, and now a new member. How embarrassing!

" I'm not sure what's on menu tonight ladies, but I'm sure I can rack something up for us! "

She offered a grin hiding her doubt behind genuine eyes.
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She was going to offer to help Ypres track and chase whatever prey she wished to catch as she excused herself to hunt. The Frenchwoman laughed when Ypres' stomach growled loudly. Of course, the girl would cook up something nice for them to all eat. "Claire, you should come with me, I'll show you around ze Isle." While she really couldn't hunt now that her pregnancy was truly beginning, she would serve better in showing Claire around. She would have sent Claire to join Ypres, but the girl looked so tired and bedraggled.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
short ;o;
On the other hand, Ypres was hungry. Her belly rumbled loudly and she excused herself to go hunt, Claire gave her a quiet "Thanks" and turned to face the other female, Erika, who was now speaking to her. At first it was hard for her to piece together the words and make sense of what she was saying but then she quickly nodded and dragged her feet to stand next to the black wolfess.

"A-Alright" she said, feeling her throat rusty.